It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Bring on the Ice Age.

You mean glacial period?
Five, maybe ten, thousand years to go.

Little Ice Age would do. Middle Ages or thereabouts IIRC.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Frequency means something. The number of times something happens in a given time period.

A pogo stick has a frequency. A four stroke engine has a frequency. A woman has a frequency. My bowels have a frequency.

Stop misusing the word.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Re: Maunder Minimum

Okay, I'll just call the one we're in now the Zharkova Minimum.

May be some interesting bits here.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Okay, I'll just call the one we're in now the Zharkova Minimum.

We are in a Solar minimum. Yes. A Grand Minimum? I wouldn't put a lot of stock in her claims. She doesn't actually understand how orbits work.
phys.org...

In any case, the best we might expect would be a slight slowing of the warming trend, even if there were to be a Grand Minimum. The notorious Little Ice Age began well before the Maunder Minimum. Things haven't been cooling for quite a while now.

edit on 8/1/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes, and emotions have a vibration that results in a frequency pattern ( check out cymatics)

You do realize I'm aware that you're baiting me because you're feeling irritated and you're looking for a debate

Right ?

Just so we're on the same page...Phage

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Yes, and emotions have a vibration that results in a frequency pattern ( check out cymatics)

I'm quite aware of resonance. Remember? I asked you about it. It creates standing waves which result in those patterns you're talking about.

What is it that emotions cause to vibrate? And at what frequency? Roughly.
7 - 8 Hz?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

You will have to research it after he answers ... so why not research it yourself now ... the answers have been given numerous times in these threads.

I hate the bait game.

P

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

the answers have been given numerous times in these threads.

No. Actually they haven't.

A frequency is a property. It is the number of times something occurs in a given time period.

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

If you're quite aware of what resonance is then why are you asking me what emotions cause to vibrate? You should already know

I'm not going to assist you in your attempt to disrupt this thread. I could start another thread and lay this all out for you but why should I do all your heavy lifting? I'd rather you figure it out for yourself (the same way I had to)

I've given you enough to get you started. Don't be lazy

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   

If you're quite aware of what resonance is then why are you asking me what emotions cause to vibrate? You should already know

You had a chance to provide some information. I guess you don't have any to offer.

Just more of the arm waving I been seeing since the 60s.

Too bad.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Pic of a book page claiming Dershowitz neighbor filed a police report for lewd behavior:

pbs.twimg.com...

LOL!

It's from the book
Relentless Pursuit: My Fight for the Victims of Jeffrey Epstein By Bradley J. Edwards, a victims'-rights attorney.

Who Was the Real Jeffrey Epstein?
In his new book, attorney Bradley J. Edwards details the decade he spent on the case against billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Some older articles - abovethelaw.com...
edit on 1-8-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I've already provided the information, just search for all my posts on this thread

PM

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

There are three pages of your posts in this thread.
None of the posts provide answers to the questions I asked.
Arm Waving

What vibrates? And what is the frequency?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

The cells of your body vibrate for one thing. We are also surrounded by an electromagnetic field so whatever frequency you're vibrating at affects whatever you're connected with. The frequency depends on what you're feeling in any given moment and since our emotions change so does your frequency pattern and resonance

We are transmitters and receivers, our frequency wave allows us to transmit and pick up reception with anything else that's vibrating at that same frequency

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

We are also surrounded by an electromagnetic field so whatever frequency you're vibrating at affects whatever you're connected with.

What's that frequency?

I'm aware of things like EKGs and EEGs. But they show a variety of frequencies. What is the frequency which one vibrates at? Roughly.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
If you're asking me what general frequency range the human body vibrates at in Hz, I don't know. I don't pay attention to that. What I do know is that we are each a vibrational mix and we each generate our own pattern like fingerprints. Your dominant vibration is governed by whichever emotions you feel or whatever thoughts you think most often

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Yeah.

Good vibes. Bad vibes. Purely subjective.

Keep waving them arms.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
👍

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Q loves the Trump Wall.
edit on 1-8-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

How about brainwaves?

Certain emotional states can be correlated using neurofeedback to measure the electromagnetic frequencies that oscillate from particular locations in the brain, such as the prefrontal cortex.

Alpha states occur naturally when one closes their eyes. Beta states occur during mindful meditation. And so on....

I know you know this already.

Late night over there in Hawaii?

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join