It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 07/31/20 (Fri) 01:03:40076410 (1) No.10134839

[infiltration]

Only those who could[can] be controlled [via blackmail or like-beliefs] were installed in critical leadership positions across all political and non-political Control and Command Positions [CCP].

This is a BINGO!

It connects the dots helping us complete the modus operandi of the DS style of corruption.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

People need to understand that since radio was invented , we changed our atmosphere.... 5G is no different .... Global warming an advance in COMMS go hand in hand ....

The games AFOOT ... Some think they CONTROL the WORLD ... It seems ...

YMMV ...

edit on 812020 by MetalThunder because: 7101113172147 ...•π√

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

When I was a teenager and first started learning about the destructive and corrupt underpinnings of our society I ran across a saying... something about the nature of dark/negative energy always seeks to destroy the light/positive, whereas the light will always move toward embracing the dark. Thus the light is slightly more powerful and that hope arises from that. Not really the exact quote as I can't find it but just the gist of it. The thought always stuck with me and as I got more involved with nature when I became a farmer I started to see systems of this everywhere. Bad actors always meet their end. It will happen in our system too just at a time scale we can't see. Not fast enough for my liking that's for sure. Many will suffer but it can't last forever.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

But weren't they drafted and forced to risk that death?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The thermometer hit a likely record of 38 degrees Celsius (100.4 degrees Fahrenheit) in the Russian Arctic town of Verkhoyansk on Saturday, a temperature that would be a fever for a person — but this is Siberia, known for being frozen. The World Meteorological Organization said Tuesday that it’s looking to verify the temperature reading, which would be unprecedented for the region north of the Arctic Circle.

www.foxnews.com...

The Maunder Minimum was a very specific event. Saying "a Maunder Minimum has started" is pretty meaningless.

Colder? Not really.

Phage on the job!

Yeah, there are pockets of cooler and hotter temperatures. But where I live, the weather is much milder than it was the last few summers. Could just be normal variation, but I say ...

Bring on the Ice Age.

Cheers

mid 90's all summer here . Not normal for my area.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: cherokeetroy

cherokeetroy AND Phage... question(s):

How do our physical nerves relate to vibrations and generating or receiving of vibration frequencies?

Could they be behaving like the strings of a violin?

The Devourer is a Clown
Objective here isn't for others benefit but rather it's masters

Hi DW

Loki-like?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
August Will Be Hot...

August 1, 1957 – The United States and Canada form the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD).

August 1, 1961 – U.S. Defense Secretary Robert McNamara orders the creation of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the nation's first centralized military espionage organization.

August 1, 1965 – Frank Herbert's novel, Dune was published for the first time. It was named as the world's best-selling science fiction novel in 2003.

August 1, 1966 – Marine sniper Charles Whitman kills 16 people at the University of Texas at Austin before being killed by the police. Whitman killed a total of 17 people; the 17th victim died 35 years later from injuries sustained in the attack.

August 1, 1966 – Purges of intellectuals and imperialists becomes official China policy at the beginning of the Cultural Revolution.

August 2020 – 729 Jahre Eidgenossenschaft
August 1, 1291 – "Swiss National Day" celebration of the founding of Switzerland. The Old Swiss Confederacy is formed with the signature of the Federal Charter.

The foundation of the Old Swiss Confederacy had been mostly associated with the Bund of Brunnen of 1315, or with the Rütlischwur, dated to 1307.

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

The Rütlischwur (German pronunciation: [ˈryːtliˌʃvuːr]) is the legendary oath taken at the foundation of the Old Swiss Confederacy by the representatives of the three founding cantons, Uri, Schwyz and Unterwalden, traditionally dated to 1307. It is named for the site of the oath-taking, the Rütli, a meadow above Lake Uri near Seelisberg. Recorded in Swiss historiography from the 15th century, the oath is notably featured in the play William Tell (Wilhelm Tell) by Friedrich Schiller (1804).

August 1, 1981 – MTV begins broadcasting in the United States and airs its very first video, "Video Killed the Radio Star" by The Buggles...and so began the music video mind-programming for the kiddies.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

but would the american military just follow orders and be the hammer?

I don't think they would.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

I love this post, it really helped expand my understanding and coincidently, I've been looking for ways to increase my biophoton emission through light therapy
edit on 1-8-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
BOOOM
DEVELOPING: Sources say special prosecutor Bash is looking @ Obama admin's "to/from/about" queries related to NSA's upstream collections of FISA Sec 702 data going back to 2015 & earlier,which include collections involving US citizens & the use of that raw data by FBI contractors

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I said that emotional frequency is like a magnet but it would probably be more accurate to say it's like a battery that carries a positive/negative charge. Fear and excitement are an example. Both emotions carry the same vibration but one has a negative chemical effect on your body's cells and the other has a positive chemical effect

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

August 1, 1944: Polish resistance fighters launch a month-long fight to liberate Warsaw from Nazi occupation.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I had someone send me the following today regarding Epstein:

My friend has been asking if any of us have dipped our toe down the rabbit hole...

My time to shine!

She wanted me to explain everything. We've been through 9/11 and that insurance scam, and the war in Iraq and Halliburton...now we're up to Russia, Ukraine, Lyin' Biden and Obamagate.

The Great Awakening.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

1.3 Million people now peacefully protesting throughout Berlin, Germany police confirmed roughly 3 hours ago before the official start 800'000 protesting against #CoronaHoax & Merkels totalitarian regime

Great Awakening

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
WoW!!

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

ETA: Berlin video clip

edit on 1-8-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: cherokeetroy

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian
we posted at the same time and we both referred to the great awakening...

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Achtung!

ETA: Deutsche Welle article says only 20,000 protestors.

Cheers
edit on 1-8-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM
DEVELOPING: Sources say special prosecutor Bash is looking @ Obama admin's "to/from/about" queries related to NSA's upstream collections of FISA Sec 702 data going back to 2015 & earlier,which include collections involving US citizens & the use of that raw data by FBI contractors

twitter.com...

That's GREAT, as long as it doesn't delay Durham's actions/report. These U.S. Attorneys can find actual crimes scattered all over the Obama Admin, if they keep following bread-crumbs. We can have batches of indictments/reports the next xx years, but don't delay the initial September salvo.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Just a BOOOMING
JUST IN: Senior Homeland Security official reassigned after office compiled intel reports on journalists, protesters

twitter.com...

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has reassigned a senior official who led the agency's Intelligence & Analysis Office after reports surfaced that the office had been creating intelligence reports on journalists covering the protests in Portland, The Washington Post reported Saturday.

The Post, citing three people familiar with the situation, reported that Brian Murphy, the acting undersecretary of the office, was removed from his post and reassigned to a different, undisclosed position within the department.

thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Nice work. Don’t want these agencies weaponized like they were before. Clear those folks out.

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join