It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Dems continue to overplay their hand. Seattle, the “autonomous zone king” is getting flooded with phone calls opposing slashing police budgets.

1% vs 99%

The 1% looks big on YouTube and Twitter.. not so much to the actuaries.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Thank you. It will be interesting to see what is published on Monday with this Maxwell case.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Speaking of mysterious 'Seeds' sent from China to a few US states and the UK...
We've all seen weather anomalies and I know some folks have postulated on Weather wars but, Christmas in July? 'Seeds' of covert weather Ops?
Snowfall on a hot summer day in Beijing. Brief mention starting @10:30.

If you haven't heard about the mystery 'seeds' from China that is covered in the video @ 5:10.

A 3-hour-long rainstorm hit Shanghai on the Yangtze River with over 20 lightning strikes per minute.

So, over 3600 lightning strikes in 3 hours. IDK, doesn't sound like normal weather pattern to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
The purpose of data is evolution. You can have all the information in the world but if your knowledge doesn't help you grow or evolve then it's useless. If all of this information that we've gathered and pieced together doesn't create a monumental impact then it was all for nothing

If you think in terms of cause/effect...if the cause is evolution of thought then the effect should be life improvement. Some people are working tirelessly all day every day to evolve their thoughts ---their consciousness. For a few of us, doing this is our sole purpose for existence on this earth. Nothing else matters, anymore

Bless the people who have the patience to see this through because I am not one of them. I don't want to have to wait for something that rightfully belongs to me. I want it right this red hot minute. Waiting is torture

Is anyone else feeling tortured? I went to 5 different stores, yesterday and I didn't wear a mask. A few weeks ago, there were a few people who were maskless but yesterday I was the only one. I don't care. I'm not doing this charade, anymore. I'm done

I'm done playing this game. So can we wrap up this dog & pony shtshow and finally get to the good stuff...please ?

I'm happy to tell you at least around here there's less people wearing masks than when the governor said they're mandatory for stores, which is ironically funny.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A few years ago people in China saw a city floating in the sky. Maybe that wasn't an illusion but instead was a warning to them.

Here's what I think is going on though, Before the little ice age there were numerous accounts of "Gods Wrath" happening due to views of weather patterns. This is no different, in fact I would say that we've gone past 1984 and are heading full on to 1340's.

During the 1340's a famine was going on due to unseasonably warm weather allowing the rat populations in China to explode.

The rat population carried the now infamous "Bubonic Plague" from China to the Mongol Invaders, thus spreading it to the Mediterranean countries and off to Europe.

At the on set of the Plague strange weather was reported following the Plague, but in reality it was more likely just happening everywhere, and people only noted it as happening along with the Plague.

Now if we compare those events with events today, we can see that we are seeing a new ice age beginning, but I'm sure people will come in and "correct" me by saying that the planet is warming up due to cow farts or something stupid.

Just a warning from the archives of history:
"Empires will fall, the Strong will become weak, and in the end only those smart enough to adapt to the changing world will survive long enough to continue humanity's march forward"
-Me, I said this-

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hong Kong Cancels election for a year due to Coronavirus

Hong Kong will postpone legislative elections due to be held in September by one year because of the coronavirus outbreak, the city’s leader said Friday.

In a news conference, Hong Kong’s Chief Executive Carrie Lam said the move to postpone the Legislative Council elections, slated for September 6, was the most difficult decision she had made in the last seven months. She added that she had the support of the Chinese central government in making this decision.

Lam said the delay was needed to protect public health and guarantee fairness in the election.

Imagine that .. oh the HUMANITY

edit on 7312020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Interestingly, the White House is against this delay by Hong-Kong. But, Hong-Kong is not attempting to implement universal mail in voting either.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Why is such a significantly major Q drop like the one you linked to being disregarded in this thread?

Have all the people who like to discuss Q drops left this thread and gone elsewhere? If so, where? I want to find them.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
MISSING BILLIONS' 

Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell made over $100 BILLION but it’s hidden in offshore accounts, claims pedo’s ex-mentor

JEFFREY Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell made more than $100 billion together but the vast fortune may be hidden from victims in mystery offshore accounts, the pedophile's former mentor has claimed.

"Billions are hidden, I can tell you that Jeffrey Epstein was very involved in Towers Financial. He raised a billion dollars on Wall St and did $1.5 billion in collections, that’s $2.5 billion a year in financial crimes.

"Maxwell and Epstein were involved in over $3 billion of crimes a year in other businesses. This is over 20 years of financial manipulation of at least $5.5 billion-a-year. That’s an enormous amount of money.

source

Related..an expose on BCCI Bank:

Epstein’s Network, Part 2: How a CIA-Linked Bank Fueled Iran Contra, Bill Clinton, and Mossad Sex-TraffickingI

Another Clinton connection to the CIA and the Iran-Contra affair runs through the family’s connection to Arkansas financier Jackson Stephens and the CIA-linked Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), which critics nicknamed the “Bank of Crooks and Criminals International.” Stephens was among the richest people in Arkansas and was also a major donor and backer of Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton. He also played a key role in the rise of Walmart.

In addition, BCCI appears to have been involved in the sex trafficking of underage girls, including girls that had not yet reached puberty. According to the report entitled “The BCCI Affair,” by then-U.S. Senators John Kerry (D-MA) and Hank Brown (R-CO), BCCI officials were alleged to have obtained leverage with powerful individuals, including prominent members of the ruling families of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), by providing them with young virgins.

According to one U.S. investigator with substantial knowledge of BCCI’s activities, some BCCI officials have acknowledged that some of the females provided some members of the Al-Nahyan family [one of the ruling families in the UAE] were young girls who had not yet reached puberty, and in certain cases, were physically injured by the experience. The official said that former BCCI officials had told him that BCCI also provided males to homosexual VIPs

source

Thread on Hillary Clinton's ties to Mossad

Ghislaine Maxwell
-Hillary Clinton

What else do these two women have in common? 

Hint:

They both have ties to the Mossad.

-Ghislaine Maxwell from the time she was born.

-Hillary Clinton from the time she became an attorney in Arkansas. 

Billionaire Little Rock Arkansas Clinton-supporter Jackson Stephens, brought BCCI to America with the legal representation of the Rose Law Firm. Their attorney was Hillary Rodham Clinton.

edit on 31-7-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
At least Roberts didn’t screw THIS up;

Supreme Court denies request to halt construction of the border wall

www.foxnews.com...

Promises made. Promises kept. Q... all eyes on you. Q+ did his part.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ruth Bader Ginsburg discharged from hospital after procedure earlier this week

www.foxnews.com...

RBG can still make her sky diving class this weekend. Cool.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

While lengthy, did that Q drop contain anything that we didn't already know?

In some respects, I think a lot of the latest drops are more for newbies coming aboard. Most newbies will not want to go back to the very beginning and start digging and piecing.

Recent drops may trigger the newbies to go back further, but my opinion is that very few will take the time and effort to start at the beginning.

The line that stood out the most to me is:

Welcome to the Revolution.

Most of us old hats have known for a while that we are in a Revolution. Those just now coming aboard will need some time.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You know, I've been ruminating on this for a bit re voting/voter fraud etc. I know the answer, so I suppose this is rhetorical, but my question is this:

Why don't we have a national voting holiday? Everyone gets the day off (paid) which provides the voter a full day to vote. This would help eliminate the big crowds before and after work. And lastly, make it so you have to scan, or at least present your DL, ID card etc., to cast your ballot.

How hard can this really be???

I know, I know, too logical and doesn't fit the narrative.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

OK, so this thread has outgrown Q.. And the number of subscribers to this thread is either static or has reduced.

I learned quite a bit from last night's large Q drop.

But that's OK. I will look elsewhere for discussions of it...they are becoming harder to find, because Twitter is really purging Q related information, And people who are good at analyzing and sharing their analysis.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Trillium

Why is such a significantly major Q drop like the one you linked to being disregarded in this thread?

Have all the people who like to discuss Q drops left this thread and gone elsewhere? If so, where? I want to find them.

Fridays are always slow around these parts.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Ruth Ginsburg must have voted from her hospital bed again.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfinguru
You know, I've been ruminating on this for a bit re voting/voter fraud etc. I know the answer, so I suppose this is rhetorical, but my question is this:

Why don't we have a national voting holiday? Everyone gets the day off (paid) which provides the voter a full day to vote. This would help eliminate the big crowds before and after work. And lastly, make it so you have to scan, or at least present your DL, ID card etc., to cast your ballot.

How hard can this really be???

I know, I know, too logical and doesn't fit the narrative.

Take your logic and get the hell out of here. Answer would be something something disenfranchised something something folks who can't get ID.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Ruth Ginsburg must have voted from her hospital bed again.

Liver pain is excruciating, the pain pills she'd need to take would render her incompetent to watch teeeveee.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I learned quite a bit from last night's large Q drop.

Maybe I didn't examine it as closely as I should have. Please, carewemust, tell us what you learned. Maybe I'm getting sleepy and need to be slapped upside the head to wake me up again. Please elaborate on what I may have missed. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
How tough is RBG?

History of hospital stays...

Jul 2020 - Revise a bile stent duct.
Jul 2020 - Infection treatment.
Jul 2020 - Gallstones removed.
Jul 2020 - Clean out bile duct stent.
Jun 2020 - Chemotherapy.
May 2020 - Gallstone infection.
Nov 2019 - Chills and fever.
Aug 2019 - Bile duct stent inserted.
Aug 2019 - Pancreatic cancer treatment.
Nov 2018 - 3 broken ribs.
Nov 2018 - Lung cancer treatment.
2014 - Heart stent inserted.
2013 - Broken ribs.
2012 - Broken ribs.
2009 - Pancreatic cancer treatment.
1999 - Colon cancer treatment.

The frequency of hospital visits is rapidly increasing and only HALF way thru a pandemic plagued 2020.
edit on 31-7-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join