It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Zero is aging Faster out of office then when he was in !
In Context of that Video

LoL

in other news
China says more disasters expected as torrential rains continue

Chinese regions as far apart as Sichuan in the southwest and Gansu in the northwest are at heightened risk of natural disasters in the coming days amid another round of torrential rain, the country’s weather bureau said on Thursday.

Parts of the eastern coast, including the Bohai Bay region, Shandong and the province of Jiangsu also face hurricane-force winds, the China Meteorological Administration said.

The port cities of Qingdao and Rizhao on the eastern coast were the latest to see record-breaking daily rainfall on Wednesday, and the provinces of Jiangxi and Anhui on the Yangtze river issued new red alerts early on Thursday.

The Ministry of Water Resources said 93 rivers remained above warning levels, adding that the Three Gorges reservoir, China’s biggest, will need to be closely monitored as incoming floodwaters surge.

“The current flood control situation remains severe and cannot be relaxed in any way,” it said.

Regions throughout China have been ordering emergency evacuations as a result of landslides, burst riverbanks and mountain floods.

edit on 7232020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I never thought for one second that Q was doing anymore than what was being posted. So many have pointed out what I am about to do.

Where did it say that Q was the one doing this stuff?

I truly thought that WE who act on this information and look for sourced facts are doing what Q intended. That is when Q posts hints and we dig in we are doing what Q needs us to do. At least, it seemed to me. Knowledge we gain to share with people and pointing to ways to obtain sourced examples is what I thought Q was all about. It helps expand the base of people who know the truth.

Maybe I misread it, but I have gained lots of sourced data following the interpretation of the readings of Q?

I NEED sourced data to wake people up and not look like a kook trying.
ETA
The DOJ needs a lot of data that is out there and only speculation to them I am certain.

I watched part 1 of Baby q... Ok, he we have some good stories there no matter what it means.

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Trillium

So Q isnt going to do anything. They want us to do it all.

That wasn’t the deal.

And strangely that’s exactly what Austin Siebart said.

edit on 23-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

This is what Q has been to me - nothing more - nothing less

Now does a "Baby" Q make logical sense ? LoL - To Me it is simply a distraction .... well played by controlled opposition to make fools of people and discredit them .... YMMV

Be Careful who you FOLLOW - keeping that in mind - LEAD DON"T FOLLOW
anything else is laziness .....

----------------
FUTURE proves PAST - this gets more relevant everyday !

For the NEW Lurkers ....

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Boomerang. Dems continue overplaying their hand.

Portland rioters confront mayor and demand he resign.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I get

"THIS SITE CANT BE REACHED".

I am soooooo glad I kept my mouth shut on this one to my friends. Totally kept this to myself because I had 0% confidence that this was happening. I wasn't belittling and still won't, anyone wishing JKF Jr alive.

originally posted by: Malevolous
"JFK Jr" has tripled down, at this point. He's claiming "Today is the day. OP will deliver" in the pastebin link he provided before the account shut down.

Pastebin Link

At least there's a build-up to this and it hasn't just fallen to the wayside, yet.

Edit: Well, it looks like I can't post the link here? I'm not looking to get banned or anything. If it needs to be removed, please someone, say so.

paste bin.co m/ BsyeQe5M (remove spaces)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
Predictive programming

Good vid on predictive programming right here: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Sheweeee.

All that built up suspense as yet another anti Q dud is launched on the inter-webs.
Another person I don't know said Q isn't real and that JFK JR is still dead....My beliefs are now crushed.

Oh the humanity.

I'm going to tell you all something life changing myself.
Frodolives is not Q either. But he did read The lord of the rings as a child (and the The Silmarillion too). Ergo, middle earth is in trouble, but we will all be OK in the end.

Recognizing the corruption of our masters is vital to overtaking them. Belittling people for believing in hope won't stop a tidal wave of truth. The crest of this wave of darkness gripping us is ready to break. The desperation of the deep state is self evident. They have never been so exposed and on the defensive. And that my friends is a great thing in and of itself.

Gonna make a run to mickey D's later and get me a value meal.
Until then, keep on keeping on in the good fight!

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Spongebob/Epstein pin apparently has a phone number listed. It takes you to Spongebobs voicemail.
There is a movie that was to come out with Keanu called "Find Gary." Gary goes missing and that is the phone number listed on the Tip Line.

So we have a movie about a missing snail and someone pins--- The Tip line(find Gary) and his address to Epstein Island....

link to movie and missing poster
edit on 23-7-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Okay, I read it. It is some guy telling how they started Q and runs through the history of the chans, a few terms, and ends with copypasta.

Of course, Q may have been started by this poster, perhaps, or the White Hat Co-Oped the thing for Legal Evidence Gathering... The Pastebin seems like a larper trying to come clean, or, derail the movement. I still try to keep an open mind.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Bugs are way easier to obtain without going to jail or getting executed by a victim.

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Frodolives

At any given moment I'm about 3 or 4 missed meals from turning to cannibalism

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

What about Canadians, eh? I know, I know. We're an afterthought.

JK...sorry.

MY bad, you guys are Americans 100% and a lot of you belong here in the US.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
NO that is the Conservative base.

Trumps base is anyone who thinks the Dems and RINO's are Communist pigs. Really.

That is why he beat the R's who had only one or two that were NOT a RINO. Anybody who won the R was going to win the election. HRC is not loved by many. Only her Marxist millionaire buds are backing here and now not so much anymore.

We GD Indies, as I have been called one for a long time now, are tired of establishment politicians and voted in an Outsider.

The base is Freedom loving people from all walks of life. That is a fact.

originally posted by: kasalt

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: kasalt

Funny, I don’t think but maybe 10% of us around here are vocal Christians.

Around here, yes, perhaps so. I'm well aware that many "New Age" types are Q followers as well. I'm also aware that Q has a following among some adherants to non-Christian religions.

But Trump's voter base is Evangelical Christians. You can't deny that. Consequently, it is probably also true that Q's base following is Evangelical Christians.

Yes....actually plenty can deny that they are evangelical christians. Plenty could say they don't follow any religion.

I gather you think the entire left base is Muslim then?

LOL...

Trump's base of voter support is white evangelical Christians. If you deny that, good day...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Good morning, folks.

Dan Scavino (White House Communications Director) is saying on Twitter that today will be an "insane day."

I was expecting big things yesterday, and a lot did happen, but apparently today will be even bigger.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Please, that outfit is for creating the future and is not for supporting facts that affect freedoms. Many non Christians had to have voted for both candidates in 2016, case is closed. The Brookings Institute is the one saying people can't handle the truth the Gov has to lie.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

He got 3% more of the evangelical vote than Romney. That's a 0.78% of the total electorate increase.

Evangelicals were the same percentage of total electorate in 2008, 2012, 2016: 26%

Total evangelical votes for Trump, therefore, were 21% of the total electorate.

Trump would need to have 42% or less of total votes for evangelicals to be half or more than half of Trump voters.

Or, the premise is just wrong...

Yup. Data pretty consistent year to year.

Why Trump is reliant on white evangelicals -- www.brookings.edu...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I’m really starting to wonder if we have been employing some sort of weather modification tech on China in retaliation for their virus shenanigans and other assorted activities directed at destabilizing the United States?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Your weekly reminder.

How do the average people explain that Sleeping Joe Biden is still the Dems premiere choice?

How do the average people explain that the party of diversity selected a white, demented, old, pedophile, proven racist jerk, under Ukraine investigation, China bagman, crack head son, renOgade lackey, proven gaffer, proven liar, seller of white privilege via office and more. All darpagoogleable, all of it, no trolling, it's all there to read about - even with googs bias.

How do the average people explain that with the election a few months away Sleeping Joe has no VP?

How do folks explain this?

My wife is planning to vote for Biden. She's simply in denial about the fact that the guy is senile. Won't listen to a word about it.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
We have to save ourselves at the voting booth and the D's are going to steal it is what I see. If we can't there will be places of resistance to what will likely be exposed cheating by the Marxists.

Therefore, the states that they steal, like maybe TX or PA will become civil war zones.

They can't steal some states because too many are R or not D and the R's can't steal places like Oregon for the D's are too many.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

This system, as it functions, doesn't bestow freedom. Not true freedom. We start as slaves. We fight for freedom, we gain freedom (restricted). We maintain freedom for a limited period of time, then we degrade back into slavery and the cycle starts all over, again. This cyclic pattern maintained in duality, has trapped us in an imbalanced, low vibrational matrix. The only way to break out of this repeating cycle is through the mind(consciousness). We have to literally rewire our brain(s) by creating new neural pathways in order to dissolve the old pathways that contain the limiting belief patterns that hold us back. If we reprogram ourselves, we can transcend this matrix and reach a new level of freedom. A level that we've never experienced, before. Or one that we have possibly experienced but have long forgotten.

Many are waiting for someone to save us but no one's going to save us. We can and will save ourselves. We're already in the process but we can expedite it if enough of us make the conscious effort

If I seem impatient it's because I am. I don't want to do this, anymore

edit on 23-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Whatever it is ..... IT is BIBLICAL

Genesis 9:11-17
of course YMMV
Jussie Sayin

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join