It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker
I wonder where else they are doing this kind of testing? From previous experience in mass marketing a couple of test cities are usually selected that are not too large and somewhat geographically seperate. These are the best target markets before a roll out of a product or a service. Important data is gathered and then the product or service is refined so that the general public will accept it or buy into it.
We now know of two markets and I am sure there must be a couple of others such as Salt Lake City. No doubt they will monitor social media and review field notes and probably will have participants in this random testing complete surveys. After all we have surveys after everything we do or purchase as if our opinion really matters.
The testing in the Denver market will continue through mid August. I wonder if we will ever learn the results but that is not what they are really after. It is to prepare for a national roll out right in time for ...drumroll...October lockdown and election interference.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Please, that outfit is for creating the future and is not for supporting facts that affect freedoms. Many non Christians had to have voted for both candidates in 2016, case is closed. The Brookings Institute is the one saying people can't handle the truth the Gov has to lie.

originally posted by: kasalt

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

He got 3% more of the evangelical vote than Romney. That's a 0.78% of the total electorate increase.

Evangelicals were the same percentage of total electorate in 2008, 2012, 2016: 26%

Total evangelical votes for Trump, therefore, were 21% of the total electorate.

Trump would need to have 42% or less of total votes for evangelicals to be half or more than half of Trump voters.

Or, the premise is just wrong...

Yup. Data pretty consistent year to year.

Why Trump is reliant on white evangelicals -- www.brookings.edu...

People like to throw the word evangelical around, usually to try to demean some group of Christians.

When you do a Google search of the word 'Evangelical', you find many different definitions, mostly because of the political persuasion of the person defining it.
However, all Christians are evangelical if they believe the information provided in the New Testament (well, the Gospels.... at least).
Catholics are evangelical, yet I know a Methodist minister that uses the term to demean other Protestant sects... as if he is not evangelical.
edit on b000000312020-07-23T10:26:53-05:0010America/ChicagoThu, 23 Jul 2020 10:26:53 -05001000000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Haha! I gave Parler a shot for about the last month or so, too. I do really enjoy it; I love the content and the people there. However, like you, I've lost interest for the same reason. ECHO...EcHo...eCHo...ecHO...echo....

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
www.justice.gov...

Awesome time lol DNC again

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I never thought for one second that Q was doing anymore than what was being posted. So many have pointed out what I am about to do.

Where did it say that Q was the one doing this stuff?

I truly thought that WE who act on this information and look for sourced facts are doing what Q intended. That is when Q posts hints and we dig in we are doing what Q needs us to do. At least, it seemed to me. Knowledge we gain to share with people and pointing to ways to obtain sourced examples is what I thought Q was all about. It helps expand the base of people who know the truth.

Maybe I misread it, but I have gained lots of sourced data following the interpretation of the readings of Q?

I NEED sourced data to wake people up and not look like a kook trying.
ETA
The DOJ needs a lot of data that is out there and only speculation to them I am certain.

I watched part 1 of Baby q... Ok, he we have some good stories there no matter what it means.

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Trillium

So Q isnt going to do anything. They want us to do it all.

That wasn’t the deal.

And strangely that’s exactly what Austin Siebart said.

Through very strange synchronicity (never been a person to believe such things) I've came to same conclusions about sources.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

So why hasn't he released them yet?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
No, not another book by some ex political operative. It is so obvious that these books are being used as cover to transfer money to actors that have supported the tearing down of America. There should be an audit. How many of these fake book deals result in profits for the book publishing companies? Exactly who is buying massive numbers of books to suggest support for books like this.
I am looking into my magic ball... #1 on Amazon list of top selling books of the month, Barnes and Nobles book of the month club, NYT Best seller list.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

"Rain, rain, GO AWAY!"

Cheers

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

Yeah, it was pretty weak tea. Definitely didn't crush my morale or send me into a spiral of depression.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Bugs are way easier to obtain without going to jail or getting executed by a victim.

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Frodolives

At any given moment I'm about 3 or 4 missed meals from turning to cannibalism

How undignified.
Don't worry folks I'm not hungry.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Bette Midler in a 1991 interview with Barbara Walters talking about how Geraldo Rivera sexually assaulted her
link to video

edit on 23-7-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

In Canada, it isn't illegal to tell someone off. It's considered impolite, tarbanck d'esti'd colliss!

Uh..oh...I bet you this post disappears in 3-2-1 (seconds, minutes or days)...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: MetalThunder

I’m really starting to wonder if we have been employing some sort of weather modification tech on China in retaliation for their virus shenanigans and other assorted activities directed at destabilizing the United States?

Or maybe just maybe climate change is real?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

In Canada, it isn't illegal to tell someone off. It's considered impolite, tarbanck d'esti'd colliss!

Oui Merci

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Be careful! Karina Belenoff might be listening.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Oui Merci

Is that like venez baiser mon * in modern French?

Cheers

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Boomerang. Dems continue overplaying their hand.

Portland rioters confront mayor and demand he resign.

www.foxnews.com...

Just saying...

His visit ended withhis security detailengaging in a struggle with protesters late Wednesday night as they worked to get the mayor to safety, a report said.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Your weekly reminder.

How do the average people explain that Sleeping Joe Biden is still the Dems premiere choice?

How do the average people explain that the party of diversity selected a white, demented, old, pedophile, proven racist jerk, under Ukraine investigation, China bagman, crack head son, renOgade lackey, proven gaffer, proven liar, seller of white privilege via office and more. All darpagoogleable, all of it, no trolling, it's all there to read about - even with googs bias.

How do the average people explain that with the election a few months away Sleeping Joe has no VP?

How do folks explain this?

My wife is planning to vote for Biden. She's simply in denial about the fact that the guy is senile. Won't listen to a word about it.

Have her google "joe Biden Children" and study the pics???

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
THE MONTH OF MANY Q'S

I will start off with the recent JFK JR. Pastebin.
- Q drops have a component of spirituality within them that this writing is vacant of.
- This writing feels flat and goes nowhere. The author's reminiscent view of his/ her past during the glory days of the internet feel much like the common trap one can get stuck in where the past is painted in a false sheen of "better times"
-How was this supposed to be a Great Awakening as this twit tweeted numerous times?
-Was this a coordinated attack on Qanon or just a looney toon? Either way it seems shallow. We are to believe this is the individual having Politicians, Generals, and many other prominent people(not to mention the average person) wake up and acknowledge the information Q drops?

Next, Austin Steinbart Veteran's Today Interviews

- I enjoyed both interviews. The host seems intelligent and presents himself as one who knows what is going on.

- Austin's view for the future appears positive. Two areas I felt he presented well on are
1. Old outdated dogma within military and politics(still treating Russia as if it were 40+ years ago). He states that many are unwilling to change their thinking and adapt to the changing world.
2. His views on Quantum computing are exciting, however looking at and resonating with the fear and dark side of duality around it can present a terrifying possibility.

Lastly, another individual going by the Q moniker.

- The energy behind this individual feels congruent with the message, has a spiritual flavor also.
- Two simple techniques are taught during this interview. They are very simple and I have been working them into my practice. Moving thoughts from mind to heart and Bringing more Light into the body.
- Learning to regulate and properly use Mental Energy in its proper context, as opposed to wasting it trying to control every aspect of our reality with our minds was stressed.

I have zero vested in any of these. Regardless of who Q is, information is getting released to Humanity and we can see the evidence all around us when we wake up to it. The vision of ending our slavery, uniting as a whole, and moving to an Earth of a higher frequency/ vibration absent of this current darkness is what excites me.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
There was a POTUS tweet storm this morning from 06:45:29 through to 08:59:34... 49 = 7x7 tweets!

Usually there is a nugget or TYPO in a large tweet storm but I haven't found anything obvious yet and have to go shopping in a bit.

Anyone else have time to check 'em out? Concentrate on the non-retweets (only 5)... and the timestamps/Deltas linking to Q posts. Trumptwitterarchive.com

ETA - TYPO in this MZHemmingway tweet = "New a York" instead of "New York".
edit on 23-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join