It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The George Soros issue.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I know most of what Alex Jones had to say about Soros, and almost everything Alex Jones says is either flat wrong, or a half-truth stretched paper-thin.

I know that both Russia and the GOP have it out for Soros. I also suspect that Soros is very liberal, but I don't see any real evidence of grey-area activity...unlike Trump and Sater.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

He donated to BLM, but he didn't instruct them in any way to start rioting. The same cannot be said for groups like Identity Evropa.

To my understanding, Antifa is a movement, not a group. I doubt that Soros gave any money to any group affiliated with or calling itself Antifa. If you can prove otherwise, I will concede.

Soros is both loved and hated in Eastern Europe. Some see him as a liberator, and some see him as a Westerner trying to spread democracy.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Go find the 60 minutes interview that they did with George Soros, It's an older interview but you get a pretty good idea of what George Soros is all about.

You can also do research and see what he does for other countries that he doesn't like or agree with. You can start with England.

If on the other hand you want all the answers handed to you, then all you need to know is that George Soros gives money to groups that turn around and fund these extremist groups. It's not just a one time deal either he has done this time and time again. It's easier to see the whole picture if you look for the answers for your self though.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Thanks. Im watching the 60 minutes interview now.

It seems that the evidence against Soros is circumstantial at best. Trump's dealings with Sater seem much more ominous, so why so much disproportionate speculation against Soros, when Trump's past is, if anything, much worse?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Here is an article that every sane person on the planet should read...

George Soros Explained

Here is our real problem in America.

We should make that problem go away.

We have the means to do it.

The news source you've quoted is run by right wing nut jobs.

Considering myself to be a sane person I'm not sure why I'd want to poison my mind with such propoganda.

The OP is clearly capable of self thought and can write opinions without the help of biased media sources. You should perhaps try that yourself.
edit on 08/06/82 by jamespond because: Typo

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

The evidence against Soros is anything but circumstantial.

The more you learn about him the more you'll understand that.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

So then give me something to work with. A link. A search term. Something. If this man is the monster that I was brainwashed into believing he was, then where is the evidence? It shouldn't be rabbit hole. Circumstantial evidence against Trump is as simple as looking up the Bayrock Group, Felix Sater, and Tevfik Arif.

Sater was being investigated by a US federal prosecutor before fleeing to Russia, as not to face serious criminal charges. He is believed to have had ties to the KGB, the Russian mafia, and the Russian military. When he came back to the US, to face his charges, he magically pulled out juicy intel about weapons trading in the Afghan black market. He used that intel after PLEAING GUILTY to have his sentence postponed for 11 years, and then eventually the sentence was reduced to a $25k fine. He never spent a night in a US prison.

If you look at some of my earlier threads, I was very much a right-wing conspiracy theorist. I believed that the Illuminati was real. I believed that Soros was working to establish the NWO. All of my old beliefs are there for all to read.

I'm telling you know, that the evidence simply isn't there.

Trump has ties to Sater, a known criminal.

The evidence against Soros is little more than jealous church gossip fomented by bitter old ladies.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I gave you all you need to begin your research, but others have given you even more. You'll need to discover the stuff about your self otherwise you won't believe them. For instance he was a NAZI, he even as you might have heard him say in that 60 minutes interview rejected Judaism, yet every time he's attacked by a group for his crimes he cries about anti-Semitism.

He's an opportunist at the best of times and an malicious planer at the worst of times. He'll use others to get his work done so that he can claim the victim if he gets caught. That interview has a lot to offer when you start looking into his story.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

originally posted by: Lumenari

Here is an article that every sane person on the planet should read...

George Soros Explained

Here is our real problem in America.

We should make that problem go away.

We have the means to do it.

The news source you've quoted is run by right wing nut jobs.

Considering myself to be a sane person I'm not sure why I'd want to poison my mind with such propoganda.

The OP is clearly capable of self thought and can write opinions without the help of biased media sources. You should perhaps try that yourself.

You consider yourself to be a sane person...

But cannot refute the actual information in the article so you have to attack the source.

You just negated that you are a sane person by your own post.

Congratulations!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

It's the most natural thing, that if you got more than enough money, the next thing you want is influence.
Personally am I not only not seeing what might be wrong about that, it's indeed necessary. That's very democratic even, that you got as many different options, opinions, strategies, etc as possible.
The problem is only it doesn't trickle through the thick undergrowth of information control we have as ordinary people. I don't get to choose which course of action I want for my nation, only what insane mother#er gets to play king/queenfor the next few years.
So there is a certain inbalance only money can overcome.
Ordinary people, we who have to live with the consequences are treated like imbeciles, or children, which naturally makes you feeling suspicious about everything and everybody out of your reach.
While people like Soros, Rockefeller, Putin, the Kochs,....just buy information. Buy opinions. Buy news.
It's not their fault and I believe they're doing what they think is "best". That's just really #ing subjective and what's best in their eyes is for sure the worst in the eyes of a lot of people.

Because "they" like "we" aren't one person. If you can show me two people who have 100% intersection(?overlap?) in their worldview and opinions I would quietly submitto this battle of ideologies.
But you can't, because there aren't any, so I won't submit to any of those #ers.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

A picture says a thousand words.
How many words does a picture with words say?

A thousand plus the one used I imagine.

Point is.

History won't stop repeating, until the lesson is learned.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Soros seems more like a wildcard to me, not someone who shares a Globalist ideology with anyone. Putin, on the other hand, has a hardcore messiah complex going on. He is deeply religious, and sees Russia as the savior of the world. This delusion goes back to the Christianization of Kievan Rus 988 AD. I never realized how much of an ideologue Putin was until recently.

Trump has been dependent on Russian money via Bayrock since at least the late 90's. That makes him a good puppet.

Soros is just an opportunist who tests nations of their weaknesses and has the integrity to reveal them to their leaders. I don't necessarily agree with his outlook, but he's far from being an NWO globalist.
edit on 2-6-2020 by BELIEVERpriest because: added comment

edit on 2-6-2020 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

There is a qualitative difference between capitalists like Soros, Rockefeller, Kochs, etc. and megalomaniacs like Putin.

The first group buys influence and may even help to develop a nation.

Putin uses propaganda to literally devalue the truth.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Yes it's all soros. They are trying to start a civil war, isn't that clear?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Do you believe propaganda isn't in use in your country too? You think that truth has value these days? They don't care about truth and haven't for a long time.

edit on 2-6-2020 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   

It's not like "the truth" ever was a real thing. At what point in time would you suppose anybody ever knew "the truth"?
I mean people here and there might have been aware of one or two facts, but the truth is a mythological figure a lot like "the holy grail".

What lies you believe is only a question of what cultural indoctrination you received. Because it's coherent in your programming, but that doesn't mean it's more or less true in an objective sense.

edit on 2-6-2020 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

The civil war part is obvious, but pinning this on Soros is lazy hive-mind thinking, especially when no one can give real evidence to support their beliefs. They're just repeating someone else's propaganda.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I don't expect everyone to agree on what truth is, but logical people should share some common ground, somewhere between the subjective and the objective; but if you can't even acknowledge that truth and untruth are just as real as light and darkness, then what is there left to discuss?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Facts.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Soros can be in 10 places at once according to mentalists, and somehow can coordinate huge movements in a matter of minutes, and has unlimited money, and has reasons that would benefit him for reasons or the other.

do you think the people saying Soros is evil, 90% are just regurgitating from someone who was regurgitating

I wonder if Soros is somewhere in his evil lair laying down the blueprint for the next time there's unrest

edit on 2-6-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join