It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo 9/11 any one else (not the fake video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
anyone see those ufos on 9/11 posted all over the interent and im not refering to the fake on by sifi(hate that video tricked alot of poeple and any other fake video) the video was taken on 9/11 and there was several ufos on that day flying by the world trade center. Please post if u know what im talking about, and even better if you have some links.thank you

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Never heard about this. Some links would be appreciated.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I think this is the picture you are reffering to. The second plane has just impacted and you can clearly see an object in the sky to the right of the WTC.

The official story is no aircraft(appart from the hijacked ones which hit the buildings) were in the vicinity at the time.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
does that show up in any other pics taken from different angles?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Well there are many possibilities here. Keep looking! I had no idea that any pics were taken of these visitors yet it obvious that they would be there... watching. Maybe they waited a long time for this.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I've seen the objects in a few videos, i always thought they were news helicopters, but were they banned from flying in the area aswell?

One of the videos are here
You can see a faint white dot next to the tower.

I've got one or two other vidoes that show it aswell

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Edit: Sorry double post, my internet connection went all slow and weird

[edit on 14-3-2005 by nibiru]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sephiroth
does that show up in any other pics taken from different angles?

It does appear to show up in these pic's as well.

The one below is another one that is still unexplained(to the best of my knowledge)

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I cant see the 2 first pics Psychoses.

What is that black thing in the vid/animation ?

The white dot far in the sky in the vid from nibiru is very interesting.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
exceeded bandwidth....don't ya hate those freeservers....

The pic in the first post appears to have blurring around the image suggesting photoshop, but thats just my eyes and with all my naughty bits...Im blind..............

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Eye Of Ra]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Yep, I have several vids and pics showing UFOs around the WTC at the time of the impacts and collapse. Interesting, that some offical versions of the SAME video/pictures show no UFO or giant birds flying at high speed, etc... Probably they are trying to cover the whole story.

Another interesting fact, is that the liveshots of the impact to the 2nd Tower shows the exact same UFO passing by, which has been seen on the "fake" PRE911 UFO video. What a huge coincidence!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have seen more then this tho there are more out there so please find them if interested

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I think if anything, that would be the HARDEST time to cover up a UFO. I think there would of been something about it. I mean think about it...HUNDREDS of thousands of people including hundreds possibly thousands of cameras constantly overseeing that area. I think a bigger deal would of been made of this.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye Of Ra
exceeded bandwidth....don't ya hate those freeservers....

The pic in the first post appears to have blurring around the image suggesting photoshop, but thats just my eyes and with all my naughty bits...Im blind..............

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Eye Of Ra]

maybe photoshop tho ive seen other pics and the thing is in different places il track some down. if anyones gona fake em in photoshop it only takes a few seconds to BLUR the edge smooth..... but thats also not a great quality pic.. and sharpening makes it ruff like that too... specially if it wasnt blurred out properly in beginning..

i like the 2nd pic of the black streak... but im also aware theres loads of simple video editing software about so...... i duno.

everythings just so debateable nowadays

[edit on 083131p://57038 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Many have speculated this is the Global hawk after it fired it's cruise missile on the building, the aircraft is supposedly pasted in the frames or something (I dunno if I believe THAT!)

But it really could be anything, debris maybe? ecto? who knows...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Here vis an interesting gif!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
That's an interesting GIF...

of a bird flying by....

you can actually see the wings moving from one frame to the next...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
foo fighters that were seen in numerous places around the world (especially around WWII). Just watching another event unfold, sitting in there expensive front row seats taking notes for whatever reason?

• And another loosely asked question, can they or are they, even allowed to interfere with what happens, and if they can, are they on our side?? (yes i know, questions i cant get answers to, lolol)

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i have know idea what that can be, it moves way to fast to be part of the planes crashing threw, and the angle doesn't make sense, but it is there, i wish i can see more angle to this, if anything it looks like a bird that got the crap scared out of it and made a dive for it. but that a stretch.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i have seen them on a few sites i will have to see iff i can find them again you see depending on which shots 1-3 black shapes flitting arround. i was wondering if they were actualy remote controll devces like helicopters as they apear to be small and fairly close to the buildings. this of course could be because most images tend to be rather grainy. funy thing i have seen them when there was no mention of them at all

top topics

<<   2 >>

join