It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo 9/11 any one else (not the fake video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
my my my where do they get those wonderful toys.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses

Originally posted by sephiroth
does that show up in any other pics taken from different angles?

It does appear to show up in these pic's as well.

The one below is another one that is still unexplained(to the best of my knowledge)

first i will note that we can not see the first two pictures.
i have seen many pic.and video clips that sow 1-3 black or white objects. this includes news footage where it apears no one noticed them. no wonder as these objects apear small and insignificant especialy as all atention is foucused on the buildings.

now in this clip we see a BIG high speed object that immediately captures one's attention.human sight is atracted to something moveing (this is why a sniper moves so extreemly slow to try to avoid atrcting attention). now i have never seen this paticular shot before but perhaps it was coverd up/left out.

now this is how i was thinking after seeing this shot:
how would there not have been reports on this from observers at the scean? something moveing this fast and apearing to be so big would have been noticed i would think. even if not identifyable one would have been left wondering "what the heck was that?".as such there should have been some comment obout it.
second. an object moveing so fast, with such a steep angle of decent and apearing to be so low. would it not have likely crashed? i certainly would not want to try to pull up at such a low altitude in such a crowded area. especialy at the apparent speed it was travling at. also if somethig was travleing that fast and crashed it would be noticable it was either fairely big (lots of energy on crashing). or extreemly close to the person with the camera. in both cases i would think that it would have been noticeable to the person filming the incident, at the least.
third if it did not crash surely someone would have noticed it as it went by and wonder what it was as no aircraft were suposidly alowed to be in the air. (i have to pass by pearson airport in toronto on the way to and from work. i have never seen so many airplanes parked wherever they could find room for them before, or since.)

therefor i think it likely is a hoax. what i would sudgest is to try to clean up the image and still frame it so we can have a better look.i personaly don't know how or have the software for this. after that lets see what we see. what it looks like right noew excepting for direction of travel.is a military jet doing a flyby. this i do have experiance with as i live up the cliff from lake ontario, and dureing the c.n.e. airshow as well as practice flights. if on the roof of my building i am almost level to the path the jets take when doing fly bys. man do i ever get some cool veiws from there.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Here's a link to a video of the first picture that was posted. From this video it's hard to say that it has been edited, but still does not bring us any closer to dtermining what the light(s) in the sky is. I'm still looking for more videos and pictures and will post them as I come across them.

www.spymac.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
i also read an article about days before the attacks, someone was taking a helicopter tour of the new york city area, and they were almost hit by a UFO in the area, or something along those lines.

edit: if i can find the link, i will post it.

[edit on 3/18/2005 by spoodini]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Here's an excellent UFO based site, that if you scroll down about 1/2 way you can see some excellent pictures of alleged "aliens" behind some bushes. Follow the link provided to see a couple more as well. But on topic, below the pictures of the aliens in the bush, there is a section dedicated to 9/11 UFO conspiracy. This site doesn't explain a lot, but has good photos.

PS. Can anyone explain what picture 13 is showing? And can anyone prove the authenticity of picture 14.

www.gallerize.com...

[edit on 18-3-2005 by VirtualReality]

[edit on 18-3-2005 by VirtualReality]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by VirtualReality
PS. Can anyone explain what picture 13 is showing? And can anyone prove the authenticity of picture 14.

Pic 13: I'm guessing but given the section it is in, could be this "hook-em horns" that President Bush has used. It is the sign of the devil to many. Index and Pinky straight out. Thumb over the other two.

Pic 14: I cannot prove it's authenticity but I have seen it around in plenty of places. I don't think I have seen anyone saying it is not authentic. Jason Martell has on his site I think - I'll find the link - and I think I have seen it in a book or books by Zacheria Sitchin.

Haven't found that particular one on Martell's site, but here is the link to it.

www.xfacts.com...

I'll keep looking.

Only thing I have found further is that pic is supposed to be from the Temple of ABYDIOS.

In general do a google search on ancient ufos and you will find heaps of artifacts or old paintings that show, or seem to show, both aliens and ufos.

Here's one link for that.

Edit to add link.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by whita]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Pictuer 14 is real, it is in Abydos temple. The best explanation i've read on is that the Egyptians re-carved over the stone leaving previous inscriptions visible. The various symbols all layed ontop of one another give the appearance of a helicopter and ufo.

Personally i don't buy that explanation

[edit on 18-3-2005 by nibiru]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Photo number 9) was taken by Steven Moran shortly after 9-11-1 near ground zero in Manhattan. Steven Moran is a New York policeman. He says that when he took the photo there was no flying creature to be seen. He says he did not manipulate the photo and it turned out this way when he looked at his snapshots at home. Some classify the flying creature as a Draco Reptilian (Dragon) with psionic abilities such as invisibility and bio-antigravity

Apparently it's just some kind of birds. I read on a forum that these birds were very common on this street.

[edit on 18/3/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
did anyone else notice in pic number 3 the little flapping thing under the smoke before the plane and mystery object flew by?

and lets say for a second the mystery object was a winged draco reptilian,what was it doing there and how did it cause the explosion?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
i think the mothman made his return.he was connected to the silver bridge collapse maybe he had a hand in this too.maybe he was that black object darting away from the building.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
i think the mothman made his return.he was connected to the silver bridge collapse maybe he had a hand in this too.maybe he was that black object darting away from the building.

other than a move or book (not even sure which). i have never heard of this mothman can you perhaps fill me in?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Seems to me that the "white dot" in the first pic is just another jetliner. It appears to be pretty far away, at least over a mile, therefore making it "not in the vicinity".

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
heres a link for the mothman for whoever was requesting it...

mothman!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join