It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service Agents Wounded

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Power is out. Night vision on
Cam feeds are down.
DC dark Tonite? Can you find a feed?
Church burnt down across from white house
Secret service Agents injured.
Molotov cocktails.
The white house could be under attack.

Linkfox news

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: briantaylor

The white house could be under attack.

That won't go over well! ..if it's true, and I'm pretty doubtful about a lot of stuff these days.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm currently watching six live streams, on different city's streets.
Not DC.
Anybody awake out there?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Keep an eye on this one, I call Austin a stream hopper because that's what he essentially does. He's actively looking for DC feeds on any site that hosts streams, and can find utterly nothing. Neither can anyone in the chat, people are looking and looking, and finding squat out of DC.
It's strongly suspected there is a blackout in DC. I tend to agree, due to the fact that the two DC streamers in different areas he was sharing...disappeared at the same time.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Washington DC traffic cameras are active and updating around the Whitehouse. Looks the same as last night as far as lighting goes. Can't get good view near Whitehouse. I checked last night and did not bother mentioning it because I could not see the perimeter fence area where the protesters were.

Cameras

edit on 6 1 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I'm surprised the police are not using phone jammers, that would be the smart thing to do.

DC doesn't look to active now, most lights are still on.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

FCC has ruled that cops CANT use jamming devices, including during an active shooter.

Doing so might interfere with a corporate license-holder’s ability to make a profit.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I wonder how many different cheeses trump has secured away in his safe house/bunker.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Graysen

Seriously. Jamming devices tend to excite crystals.

That’s a problem because most nitrogen-based explosives are crystalline.

If you use explosives for demolition work, you have to have “radio silence” for at least a 16th of a mile around the explosives, lest they go off before Wiley coyote pushes the “T” lever on the acme box

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

If there was a stream blackout, it seems to have ended.

This is the only DC stream I can find on YT, and it looks like the stream just started.
Edit: I've been watching this for a bit now and this streamer is also a stream hopper, so it's another one-stop-feed-shop to check out.

edit on 6/1/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

All of them, with extra Pepper Jack. Because a grilled pepperjack cheese with bacon, is the Best. Absolutely.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen

Doing so might interfere with a corporate license-holder’s ability to make a profit.

You gave me a good laugh there, probably true lol....

FCC rules are made to be broken, especially when the SHTF.

I guess they might need to update their rules, having active cell phones in riot areas only favors the enemy, especially those that fund them. Soros is probably overseas, kicked back in his recliner watching his evil deeds unfold on youttube.

tis a shame

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Intriguing. I'd have expected full on military intervention if the White House was compromised.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The White House is going to run out of Secret Service agents eventually. Wonder what happens then?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Michigan72
The White House is going to run out of Secret Service agents eventually. Wonder what happens then?

The looters enjoy grilled pepperjack cheese with bacon.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   

And precisely what are you insinuating here? To target the SS? I'd rethink encouraging that if I were you.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

OK, for anyone watching, I think -- nay, am almost positive -- that DC stream they keep going to is a replay of last night, because I distinctly remember the phone on the ground & barricades being torn down and asking in a thread if they'd ripped out WH fencing bare-handed. The stream looked practically identical during that, so probably not live.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
There is no live stream of Washington available on you tube at the moment.

But I think it's gotta be quieting down

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

And precisely what are you insinuating here? To target the SS? I'd rethink encouraging that if I were you.

I'm not encouraging anything. The secret service is under staffed, having budget problems, and over worked. They have finite resources. How can they possibly compete with thousands and thousands of people every single day?
edit on 1-6-2020 by Michigan72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

More like insinuating trump hasn't got a great track record of being able to keep employees loyal, or even in his employment. He's got a big mouth and fires anyone that even thinks about disagreeing with any of his genious ideas.

But you knew that already eh ...
edit on 1-6-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join