It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Very intuitive, fast processing memory mixed in
With a couple extra upgrades along the way, built by GOD
Other than that nothing unusual...
Though sometimes I wonder
lol

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I could use a Quantum upgrade or something along those lines.😆

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
With the newest 4AM talking points about defunding police departments.
Are they willing to do the same with the milterized government polices forces federal,state and local that enforce tax laws?

Me thinks not

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Nothing else has worked for the DS, so they plan to use the nuclear option?

Lordy, hope not. Though it feels like all hell is about to break loose or it's just the media whore psyop hole with bigger than anyone can imagine vacuum sucking sounds able to devour whole galaxies.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Appreciate it rel

thanks for the summary of the latest happenings... makes alot more sense now.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Q4415

Jun 4 2020 19:20:42 (EST) NEW
www.theatlantic.com...📁
www.militarytimes.com... -response/📁
www.washingtonexaminer.com...📁< br /> www.washingtonpost.com...📁
Riot [coordination] in select safe-zone cities [D] control mayor(s) [allow] staged event allow former-active MIL brass assertion of 'Unconstitutional' 'Threat to Constitution' _Mutiny
MSM public optics 'staging' underway.
ALERT readiness: severe-critical
Q

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Odd tweet set.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
So the hashtag #Qaṇöṇ is trending on Twitter.

It has been co opted by KPop fans.

They are implying Qanon and it's followers are "racist".

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q4415

Jun 4 2020 19:20:42 (EST) NEW
www.theatlantic.com...📁
www.militarytimes.com... -response/📁
www.washingtonexaminer.com...📁< br /> www.washingtonpost.com...📁
Riot [coordination] in select safe-zone cities [D] control mayor(s) [allow] staged event allow former-active MIL brass assertion of 'Unconstitutional' 'Threat to Constitution' _Mutiny
MSM public optics 'staging' underway.
ALERT readiness: severe-critical
Q

Grim Drop.

This appears to reveal something interesting. Looks like the goons have lost at the federal level and have gone after the Govs/Mayors as their refuge. The super odd response is to demand law enforcement folks STOP doing law enforcement.

This is forcing a shift in their consciousness. "Am I working to assist people" or "working to enslave?" The law enforcement guys have friends/family, so a stand down puts them in harms way.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Dollars to doughnuts, 90% of those are Chinese burner accounts.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hey folks. I came across this short (less than 5 minutes) video about that bible Trump held up outside St. John's Church. This, if it can be confirmed, is a pretty powerful story and a big deal, IMO. It's about the revival of the Hebrides. Worth a view, imo.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: etshrtslr
Are they willing to do the same with the milterized government polices forces federal,state and local that enforce tax laws?

Me thinks not

Defund? Pfft. Replace.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I’m catching up from page 37, but a lighthearted looting post if that’s possible. Looters loot from looter:

www.instagram.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Democrat senators...

Mask and Kneel.

Submission

My linking is failing. [url=https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/06/04/george-floyd-protests-booker-senate-democrats-hold-moment-silence/3143184001/]Submission[ /url]

edit on 4-6-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jun 4 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

www.usatoday.com...
edit on Thu Jun 4 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I have been looking forward to The Storm Q has foretold. Expecting the John Durham investigation to conclude with indictments, launching the storm...holding the coup conspirators accountable.

Now, today, for the first time I am seeing something....some others may have already seen it...posted it...but for me this is my first realization, the storm isn't coming from John Durham. I see now that the storm is already upon us, this is the storm we've been anticipating...only the beginning of a huge all encompassing storm that will include the indictments John Durham and AG Barr have promised. The aftermath of this storm will be devastating.

China, european union, Russia, W.H.O, The CDC, Democrats, nevertrumpers, hollywood, sports leagues, professional athletes, corporations, and many more have taken action to bring the U.S.A to it's knees. Members of congress sending letters to military brass telling them to disobey their Commander and chief-President Trump. Our Secretary of defense blinked yesterday, his knees buckled. The level of dissension from our countrymen has eclipsed anything most of us have ever seen in our nation. I am glad we have Trump as our president at this hour, he is the only SOB who has the nerve to do what is needed, Trump will not capitulate or bend the knee like Biden did the other day. I hope he has the inner circle he needs.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
So the hashtag #Qaṇöṇ is trending on Twitter.

It has been co opted by KPop fans.

They are implying Qanon and it's followers are "racist".

Ok, I'm not asleep yet. I just saw that. A good few minutes of blocking takes most of them out. There are less than it seems, but they are spamming.
On the plus side, they are getting Qanon to trend highly. That might just backfire on them, because I'm not sure how long they can sustain an attack like that. Qanon posts are 24hours a day. They'l be damn busy.
Still, it's sad to see them trying to claim everyone a racist that doesn't follow their narrative, oppression.

It also shows that they are attacking what they fear. Fear is a waste of emotion, induces poor thought and action. A sure recipe for failure. It just makes me sad that they (any genuine, not bots) don't understand what the fight is really about.
Here is hoping that it becomes very clear soon.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Is this when we should buy up all the TP again?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Just the good old boys, never meaning no harm...
Very Appropriate! Look Who Is Working With Antifa

Communist and domestic terrorist Bill Ayers is working with Antifa. Ayers is the terrorist who gave Barry Obama his start as a politician with a gathering of Chicago left-wing politicos in the Ayers living room.

Obama and Ayers ran a leftist school together for five years. Their offices were on the same floor. The left likes to claim that it was a Republican organization because it received funding from the Annenberg Foundation, which was started by a Republican Governor. The truth is that it was a radical left-wing school.

Ayer is leading “Refuse Fascism“, a fascist organization that is silencing conservatives. It is partially funded by George Soros. He is targeting youth, brainwashing them into violent opposition to freedom.

Bolding Mine

Edit: link to video from the article:

At 2:30 Bernadine Dohrn worked with Michael Obama

edit on 4-6-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: etshrtslr

Me thinks not

Defund? Pfft. Replace.

Sharia patrols incoming.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join