It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

The actual teaser from yesterday is very short, so I dunno. I was looking for more too.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Hey CM, thank you for your considered reply.
I really don't want to drift too far from the main conversation, but i agree with you, the FMs have been brought into this. In fact, it is for that very reason that I wanted to bring more awareness to the total demonisation of all FMs, because I don't think that would be fair.
Firstly, I think that I did say that I was not entirely supportive of Young Pharoahs assertions and the links he made. So, please don't take his opinions as mine. I was more interested in his collection of information surrounding the people involved in the B L M/George Floyd case. But I do think he is right about factions within the police force. Whether it is Albert Pike related or not is (as you point out) hard to debate, non conclusive. But the KKK to me seem more like another group that are a tool of agenda. I digress.
Here in the UK, it is a well known that there are Police/FM connections. So much so that it seems they are interfering with police reform. Regretful Guardian article linked...
www.theguardian.com...
Quote - Steve White - UK Police Federeation*

“It’s about trust and confidence. There are people who feel that being a Freemason and a police officer is not necessarily a good idea. I find it odd that there are pockets of the organisation where a significant number of representatives are Freemasons.”
One previous Metropolitan police commissioner, the late Sir Kenneth Newman, opposed the presence of Masons in the police.

*The Police Federation of England and Wales (PFEW) is the staff association for police constables, sergeants and inspectors (including chief inspectors), having first established in 1919.
We are one of the largest staff associations in the UK representing over 120,000 rank and file officers.

So, this is the UK, and this is merely a result of a quick search, but it is known quite openly the connection between police and FMs here. I have no doubt that the same is true in the US and many other countries.

Also, we then have the Royal / NHS connection.

We also have the direct Royal connection...

Royals in Freemasonry

The royals... do I need to go into them?
Prince Andrew.
Prince Charles... best friends with Jimmy Saville.. and others rumours abound.
Not to mention many of the buried sick stories surrounding that family... many of which I think might see the light if the truth comes to light.
In fact, I personally researched and brought about considerable heat for myself because of it, and to which I have little interest in going over again personally, lest I get entangled there again.

If you dig deep enough, you can find more.
There is an interesting book called "The Story of the Committee of 300" by Dr John Coleman. In light of what is happening now, I'd say that it is a very relevant book, highly rated. Ebay though... it's £170 on Amazon

Here you will find many of the connections that lead right into the Scottish Rite... which is also the prevalent Rite found in the USA, and in all of the architecture found in Washington. The fingerprints are all over the capitol. (Out of interest, which Rite are you following?)

But of course, beyond that, we also have the likes of Alistair Crowley, The Great Beast 666, Perabduro, Ankh-f-n-khonsu, the wickedest man in the world, Aleister Crowley was a noted and controversial occultist.
Now, here we have a quote from a Freemason, and it exemplifies my point about organisations, symbolism and degrees that echo Freemasonry.

"He is also frequently referred to as a Freemason, and it has been the subject of debate for many years. He was a member of many "Masonic-like" groups, including the Ordo templi Orientis, but the Grand Lodge of England does not recognise him as a Freemason because none of the organisations he belonged to were recognised Masonic bodies or lodges. All of the groups in which he was a member were irregular (clandestine) organizations."

But yet, Masonic like bodies. Here is my point. The OTO (Ordo Templis Orientis) is more likely the source of the Masonic connections. Crowley has echoed through pop music, and I've seen theories that suggest that Barbara Bush is actually the daughter of Crowley.

Given the current narrative, that fits right in.
There is so much written and connected to Crowley, that it is easy to find plenty of information on him and his direct influence on popular culture.
But as much as Crowley wasn't a Freemason, it would be easy to assume he was because of the symbolism surrounding him, Thelema and the Golden Dawn. The Hexagram, the pentagram. Macro and microcosm. The cross, The Eye...
Of course, he created his own, such as the Unicursal Hexagram too. But much of this symbolism actually refers back to the Flower of Life and constructions within. The matrix/womb of the mother, possibility, constructions, power, the seed, energy, vibration, time. Derivative... even the cube, which is the connection with Saturn so often discussed, the material world, materialism... The triangle and the eye, authority. It's all in there. All related to source, aspects or projections of power/energy. But this is a deep subject that I hope to release a video about some time in the near future, but for now that is going of topic. The point, is that symbols are connected... how they are used is the divisional point. I think we agree on this.

So when I talk about aspects that sit deep behind the public facing aspect of Freemasonry, you find the Royals. whose dark secrets are only slightly coming to light. You find the OTO who circles around the same symbolism and understandings, but perhaps with a different orientation.
When we hear about ritual sacrifice, there are figures on the dark path that use the exact same principles... even if in opposition. You can't be ignorant of that surely?

Equals and opposites. Light and dark. Rituals... spells. Magic, Magick.

When the Royal family and their connections sit highly at the table of the FMs, then that should concern you a little. But FM is compartmentalised and disconnected, so blaming all FMs is a fools game. But no one likes secret societies except those in them.

I think I have covered most of your questions. As for the number I mentioned, well that took a lot of digging and comes as a result of my deep study of and into geometry. It is actually a very controversial number that connects the idea of Jesus Christ with the number of the beast. It is not something openly discussed, and I believe it goes to the very heart of the ideas of Jesus, Lucifer and secret societies.

Heresy talk. Very dangerous, so forgive me if I don't go too far with that... besides, i still have much to study on that front before I can make a personal assessment.

Just for the record, I am a member of no secret societies. I follow the belief, that all secrets and knowledge can be found or presented through study, thought, meditation, prayer and understanding. I don't believe in secret societies, but I fully understand why they exist.

At the root... it is Empire. Heresy. Dangerous or guarded knowledge... and in the lighter aspect, maintaining ancient knowledge through symbolism.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The last time Q said "Operators are standing by", there was a phone number to the Clinton Global Initiative along with a picture of the welcome sign to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Q3692. That was on Dec. 15, 2019.

edit on 4-6-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Good afternoon, folks.

Interesting that Q quoted from The Day the Earth Stood Still. He also notes that the reference was important to understand.

The premise of that story (for those that may not know) is that an alien being makes his way to Earth and implores with the leaders of Earth to change their way or face certain destruction. I've long thought that this is a plausible scenario for a potential way to trick the public into elevating their collective consciousness above the paradigm of war. More project blue beam stuff. And that's only the, what, second or third reference to "aliens" by Q? The first that wasn't a question asked of him.

I'm expecting something on this front soon.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Just and FYI...

Well, he had to carry it.
Pretty sure something would have burst into flames if Hillary carried it.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: MetalThunder

A year ago, I made a weak attempt at verifying those suspect sketches, and didn't get too far. At one point I thought there was a single suspect, a fit young male, not these clowns.

IF those sketches genuine, well...

Last line ..

. "Six years have gone by and the case is over," he tells ABC News. "What can anyone realistically expect to find new?"

WELL water lol

Maddy McCann Cops Release Sketches of Several Possible Kidnap Suspects

Televised appeal comes day after sketches of possible suspect are released.

LONDON Oct. 14, 2013— -- Scotland Yard have released new computer generated images of several men they believe could have snatched Madeleine McCann in Portugal six years ago.

Basically

LoL

edit on 642020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 642020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
Why can't a mayor who put citizens of his or her City in danger, be arrested for negligence?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_immunity
en.wikipedia.org...

Plus, it's not a crime to be stupid or disloyal.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
DECODE ID 27RSH200604003D - Q4409

This decode uses the Crumb lines length to Alpha method but I need help understanding why it is relevant to Q4409!

Q4409

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 62f1ac No.9470223 📁
Jun 4 2020 15:45:35 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
When media and [D] elected officials [coordinate] [knowingly] attempt to prevent a 'medically verifiable' solution [prevention] re: COVID-19 [prev_death] we enter a STATE OF CRISIS.
When [D] elected officials [coordinate] [knowingly] push COVID-19 positive 'elderly' patients into nursing homes [HOT SPOT(s)_ most at risk] we enter a STATE OF CRISIS.
Your life means nothing to them [sheep].
You are a vote when it matters and a dollar sign when it does not.
Q

1) Line Lengths/ALPHA equivalents:
58 F
181 Y
168 L
40 N
66 N

2) So this spells FLYNN but with a TYPO as Y and L are wrong way round.
Why? Should the Y be before or after the L? Look what happens when we put the Y BOTH before and after:

YLY = WHY LIE?

How does Flynn Lying (to allow him to put testimony on the record) fit with Q4409?

Is it because his impending release triggered the [D] MSM and elected officials to start the COVID actions that allowed their knowlingly[coordination] to be evidenced?

edit on 4-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Thank you. I feel a little queasy.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Nothing else has worked for the DS, so they plan to use the nuclear option?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
FOX reporting that Comey, Brennan, and Rice will be among those to receive subpoenas.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I always found it remarkably odd and seemingly random, that the remake of that film was transmitted into space to Alpha Centauri as part of the promotions. Not exactly a normal thing to do is it...

Who do "they" know at Alpha Centauri, and what would they make of that film and its message?

To see Q quoting it is also odd. Makes me wonder if the whole thing is a total gigantic play featuring all sides to overcome our human races ancient division... but that would make all of it a total farce. Most normal people seem pretty decent to me until pushed too far by bigger powers. Case in point:- everything happening now on all sides. Meh.

Anyway, the context of that quote is referring to something much greater than the article it linked to. Perhaps we really will see the polar shift or a massive CME X Flare. The world is acting strange of late... in case no one noticed

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Perhaps. Or perhaps the July 4th fireworks show will be one to remember indeed.
I've been tossing around some speculation over the last few days that this UFO stuff is coming to a head because the breakaway civilization guys finally found a leader in Trump that is willing to release the technology to the people. I actually think it pretty fully explains what we see happening here. They have super advanced tech and they want to release it, but they've decided they have to remove bad actors from Government first. Can't let that tech fall into the hands of a tyrant.

If so, you could literally run that movie premise out in real time. The effect would be the same, imo. It would be a good way to unite the whole world.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
FOX reporting that Comey, Brennan, and Rice will be among those to receive subpoenas.

That explains Brennan's hyperventilating as he tweets:

twitter.com...

I wonder what "the Wall" is.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Well, the "rumours" say, that all the D.U.M.Bs are being cleared out, some of them gigantic. Rumours of nukes being used here and there. This lines up with strange earthquakes and odd heat/cloud data on radar, maybe even some fires.

But that is obviously gigantic rumour. But ya know, I've seen some pretty weird news of late. Deeeep state... soldiers training for underground combat, missing people with doubles in their place. People with tags on their ankles. A weird amount of Hollywood types mysteriously catching "Covid" when in reality it seems to be barely anywhere.
UK government under military rule... that type of information in the wind.

Rumours, and rumours of rumours.

Nuclear leakage?
I'm just saying... there is more going on out there than what Q hints at. World is pretty weird right now.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I was going to post some of these last night, but got sidetracked. I have posted this Twitter account here once before, but it was pretty much ignored. I have been following this account for quite awhile now and they just have to be dialed in to something somewhere.

Last night they started going through all the states with these two references

1. Antifa comrads
2 Antifa Funding / Accounts.

An example of each just from the "A's"

7th Floor@floor_7th 23h

RemoteD_NVA:87001 Antifa comrads:
Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas

46k3536ase13w3614derfw614793ght3a3s6216

7th Floor@floor_7th · 23h
RemoteD_NVA:87002 Antifa Funding / Accounts:
Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas

762w632fg3621wer362145bth362qq316ve3761

I have no idea what those keys go to or if they even are keys. I was hoping you guys might recognize them for something

Now today he is doing the same thing, only now it is for "Antifa Support."
Again 2 examples. There are a total of 9 so far.

1. 7th Floor@floor_7th ·39m

In direct support of Antifa 1

Louisville Community Bail Fund
Philadelphia Bail Fund
LGBTQ Freedom
Chicago Community Bond Fund
Forsyth County Community Bail Fund
Luke 4:18 Bail Fund
Connecticut Bail Fund
Restoring Justice Bail Fund
Northwest Community Bail Fund

(For some reason he repeated the first one twice)

In direct support of Antifa 3

Hamilton County Community Bail Fund
Bukit Bail Fund
Community Justice Exchange National Bail Fund Network
Massachusetts Bail Fund
Hawai'i Community Bail Fund
Tucson Second Chance
Memphis Community Bail Fund

They do not present these in a rollout form. Each is its own tweet. The best bet is to go to there page and just follow them down.
You can get to Their PAGE HERE

One thing to note, they never interact with anyone, so it dpesnt appear this is just someone trying to be somebody. They are communicating with someone or a group though I believe.
edit on 6/4/20 by onehuman because: forgot a key

edit on 6/4/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

From yesterday:

Police identify suspect 13 years after Madeleine McCann vanished, seek info on 2 vehicles

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

HI REL

Ive been following these threads since the start... but it has become very hard to understand lately... ive had less time on ATS due to work and when i come into this thread it is very cryptic and i dont follow anymore... what is the state of affairs? can you epxlain to a layman a brief summary of what is happening at this stage and when we will see the end result of the swamp behind bars?

plus what was the deal a few pages ago with the whole 0133 thing?

thanks bro

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join