It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

With as much as we spin the words around, did you ever spin, "God Wins?" The only word I can come up with that uses all the letters is "Dowsing." Kind of interesting in itself all considered. Just thought I would throw it out there

Maybe someone else can think of another word using all the letters?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Not good.

twitter.com...

Unpopular opinion perhaps, but walk *into* a line of 100 storm troopers and start getting in their face and reaching toward their guns ... well it's a "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" situation.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Whoa....has this theory popped up here yet? Possible sex trafficking hit?

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I always found it remarkably odd and seemingly random, that the remake of that film was transmitted into space to Alpha Centauri as part of the promotions. Not exactly a normal thing to do is it...

Who do "they" know at Alpha Centauri, and what would they make of that film and its message?

To see Q quoting it is also odd. Makes me wonder if the whole thing is a total gigantic play featuring all sides to overcome our human races ancient division... but that would make all of it a total farce. Most normal people seem pretty decent to me until pushed too far by bigger powers. Case in point:- everything happening now on all sides. Meh.

Anyway, the context of that quote is referring to something much greater than the article it linked to. Perhaps we really will see the polar shift or a massive CME X Flare. The world is acting strange of late... in case no one noticed

IIRC, Alpha Centauri is most like Earth in terms of civilization FWIW - don't quote me, memory is hazy.

In the 50's there was another visitor scolding film. MT's old hood of Venus sent a guy to tell the Earth folks to knock off the Nukes, as slight changes to Earth's size or orbit would impact the Venusians.

Im not sure if you are referring to Valiant Thor or not, but I always found that to be a fascinating story. I only mention him because you mentioned Venus. According to the story he was here for about 3 years IIRC.

It wouldnt sunrise me if true. We have all heard the stories of the "deals" we have supposedly made over time with extraterrestrials. I also wouldnt blame another planet getting nervous about we and our destructive toys. Makes sense is would vibrate out beyond our ignorance. Anything we dont see we usually dont care about. Not a real big care given if it hurts somebody else either sadly.

Valiant THOR

Link to one article about him:

Valiant Thor Article

ETA: I forgot to mention there were actually 3 of them that came. The other two were known as Jill and Donn

edit on 6/4/20 by onehuman because: added mention

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I been thinking along the same lines.
Based on Q4414 context (EAM LOYALISTS) and thinking in terms of 'Continuity of Gov't' I'm thinking EAM aside from the obvious Emergency Action Message is instead refers to Emergency Asset Mobilization.?

Or from what you said, perhaps an EAM is sent out for each RED event.

VP Pence or Pelosi to Raven Rock? (Cheney's hideout during 9/11)
Cheyenne Mountain?

I didn't think of Karen Pence till you mentioned. Hmm, good point regarding note received at Bush funeral.

The Pentagon reactivated Cheyenne Mountain due to COVID as backup homeland defense headquarters. I'm assuming NORTHCOM Commander, Gen. Terrence O'Shaughnessy is on Trump's side. And He is part of the COG network.

The Joint Task Force is commanded by Army Maj. Gen. Omar Jones. He reports to the "combatant commander" for North America, Air Force Gen. Terrence J. O'Shaunghnessy, the commander of U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM), headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO. And Gen. O'Shaunghnessy reports to the president, through the secretary of defense.

RED1 seems in process. RED2 follows but unsure if Q is saying this may/will go down in chrono order.

RED4: I was thinking additional resources brought in for added White House grounds security under the cover of citizen riot control. Pelosi was freaked out today concerning additional 'riot control' troops who don't identify saying only they are federal employees.

Any idea who are: 1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR ?

Gen. Milley was the Commander of 10th Mountain from December 2003 to July 2005.

Castle = White House (AFAIK with or w/o POTUS present)
CASTLE_ROCK = White House secured or Castle under Rock as in the PEOC.

This assumes all hell breaks loose. This drop can also be read partly as a mirror meaning a DS mutiny/military coup and Pence/Pelosi may be co-conspirators.

What military mastermind might be behind this media psyop warfare?
(Ret)General McChrystal.

Lord of the Flies Summary and Analysis Chapter 11 - Castle Rock
www.youtube.com...

List of White House security breaches

Guess I need to make another Costco run, this time with truck & trailer.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Q4417

4 Jun 2020 - 11:14:36 PM
twitter.com...📁
Remember your oath.
Remember why you joined.
It's about the person standing next to you.
Q

Q4418

4 Jun 2020 - 11:26:06 PM
twitter.com...📁
Biblical.
Q

edit on 4-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Note that order of succession is Pence Pelosi. In case POTUS goes down?

H60 still up at 2200 feet over Milwaukee; Minneapolis H60 no longer showing.

Milwaukee H60 landed at Mitchell Airport about 5 min ago.
edit on 6/4/2020 by pteridine because: update

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Senator Lindsey Graham just told Sean Hannity that Rod Rosenstein gave them a lot of new information yesterday. His committee is going to slow down so they can do this right!

It’s Durham or nothing.

Is it possible that John Durham will delay making arrests, until after the Senate committees have concluded their work? Lindsey Graham says he plans on being finished by October.

Barr said Durham should be done in the summer.

Summer starts on June 21st doesn't it? Is it possible that Durham will recommend prosecution(s), rather than initiate prosecutions himself?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

IMO, they arrest 2 to 4 people. Durham holds a presser shortly after within all the visual aids and exhibits to show why these high profile people were arrested. It will be overwhelming. It has to be.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

No shid not good! Unnecessary violent assault on an unarmed elderly man by a DUMBASS hothead

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

With as much as we spin the words around, did you ever spin, "God Wins?" The only word I can come up with that uses all the letters is "Dowsing." Kind of interesting in itself all considered. Just thought I would throw it out there

Maybe someone else can think of another word using all the letters?

He will win. And soon.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Definitely an odd thing to do, but he was clearly unarmed and I don't think you can say he was reaching for guns. He had his phone in his hand and was gesturing and pointing toward the offending officer's baton.
Still an egregious use of force.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
Unpopular opinion perhaps, but walk *into* a line of 100 storm troopers and start getting in their face and reaching toward their guns ... well it's a "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" situation.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hey Everyone. Long time lurker here and appreciate all of your dedicated work putting this all together. Today I had a memory of something during the beginning of the Obama Administration. Do any of you remember the "Civilian National Security Force" or youth Force Obama wanted to create? What ever happened to that? Does it still exist?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Is that what happen here, was this a bad accident, or was this a set up by the old man? Do we know what happened after the news crew was made to leave?

It looks bad for police, but I will say that the one who shoved the old man did seem concerned about it, and they did have a medic (?) check the old man out, but again do we know what happened next?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Not good.

twitter.com...

I bet most of these police brutality incidents are occurring in DEMOCRAT-RUN cities, with DEMOCRAT police chiefs.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7
Hey Everyone. Long time lurker here and appreciate all of your dedicated work putting this all together. Today I had a memory of something during the beginning of the Obama Administration. Do any of you remember the "Civilian National Security Force" or youth Force Obama wanted to create? What ever happened to that? Does it still exist?

I mentioned that in the defund police thread. He wanted a civilian force as strong as our military. I think the civilians being hired as contact tracers is the start. Having regular people come to your house and police you due to the virus becomes the norm and then they expand their power and authority.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I was looking for the pic of him bleeding out his ear. The thing looks staged, imo.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

It does look staged. if you look at the old mans ear when he's on the ground the blood seems to be coming from a spot that's located above the ear canal, an his mask, which is home made, has three bands going around his ear. It's possible that he has a mask like that, but for the scene being set here it doesn't bode well for their plot.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I'm trying to reconcile how Trump ordering Airborne divisions to drop into DC on Jan 20 2017 would have been any worse than the current situation.

It needs to be done legally and by the rule of law.

When Trump says that the authority comes from the Stafford/National Emergency Act, the Democrats will seek to ran through legislation designed to limit it, and you can bet that RINOs in the Senate will side with them.

P.S. The book Pentagon’s Hammer: 12 Days to Armageddon mentions “Castle Rock” as the call sign an operative is given in communication with NORAD.

Q might be telling us (and whoever are loyalists in the military) that there are 12 days from his EAM until it all kicks off.

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join