It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: saladfingers123456

SNIP: They have super advanced tech and they want to release it, but they've decided they have to remove bad actors from Government first. Can't let that tech fall into the hands of a tyrant.

If so, you could literally run that movie premise out in real time. The effect would be the same, imo. It would be a good way to unite the whole world.

I think it is more like, we're taking hidden technology back off them that they have sat upon for a long time.

I have to mention Trumps quote from the NASA speech again...
"We are on the verge of our most exciting years, and next year, may be the most exciting of all, you just watch"

That to me is a pretty interesting thing to say.
edit on 4-6-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

"Makes me wonder if the whole thing is a total gigantic play featuring all sides to overcome our human races ancient division... but that would make all of it a total farce. Most normal people seem pretty decent to me until pushed too far by bigger powers."

Ever see the end of Watchmen?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Thank you four your description of the movie, The Day the Earth Stood Still. Movie recommendations from members of this thread have panned out very nicely for me.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

"Makes me wonder if the whole thing is a total gigantic play featuring all sides to overcome our human races ancient division... but that would make all of it a total farce. Most normal people seem pretty decent to me until pushed too far by bigger powers."

Ever see the end of Watchmen?

Right! My point exactly. Incoming interdimensional squid!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
There's a Storm coming ...,a real STORM

Cristabol

Origin of the name Cristobal:

Cognate of Christopher (bearing Christ), a name derived from the Greek Christophoros, which is composed of the elements Christos (Christ) and pherein (to bear).

Put that in your pipe and smoke it lol

edit on 642020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I posted that yesterday.

A few days ago I jokingly said the next big event will be a Hurricane. Timeline is off the charts.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Q4412

Jun 4 2020 17:55:20 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
We are fighting for our survival.
Q

Q4413

www.axios.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
Those loyal to our Constitutional Republic and our Command Structure.
Those loyal to the Office of the President and the will of the people.
Those who swore an oath to protect and defend against all enemies foreign and domestic.
Those good people who serve proudly for America.
CASTLE_ROCK.
FOR GOD AND COUNTRY.
Q

edit on 4-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Sorry, one kind of off topic post, as we are talking about Day the Earth stood still...

I was pointed to this little known sci-fi film from 58... "War of the Satellites". It has a similar message, but with a more sinister twist. I can't help but think that there is a bit more to this story and what it is telling. If nothing else, it is a light, feet up from Qstering for an hour if anyone needed a break

Speaking of which, time for some sleep here too. Keep well all, wherever you are.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I always found it remarkably odd and seemingly random, that the remake of that film was transmitted into space to Alpha Centauri as part of the promotions. Not exactly a normal thing to do is it...

Who do "they" know at Alpha Centauri, and what would they make of that film and its message?

To see Q quoting it is also odd. Makes me wonder if the whole thing is a total gigantic play featuring all sides to overcome our human races ancient division... but that would make all of it a total farce. Most normal people seem pretty decent to me until pushed too far by bigger powers. Case in point:- everything happening now on all sides. Meh.

Anyway, the context of that quote is referring to something much greater than the article it linked to. Perhaps we really will see the polar shift or a massive CME X Flare. The world is acting strange of late... in case no one noticed

IIRC, Alpha Centauri is most like Earth in terms of civilization FWIW - don't quote me, memory is hazy.

In the 50's there was another visitor scolding film. MT's old hood of Venus sent a guy to tell the Earth folks to knock off the Nukes, as slight changes to Earth's size or orbit would impact the Venusians.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Senator Lindsey Graham just told Sean Hannity that Rod Rosenstein gave them a lot of new information yesterday. His committee is going to slow down so they can do this right!

It’s Durham or nothing.

Is it possible that John Durham will delay making arrests, until after the Senate committees have concluded their work? Lindsey Graham says he plans on being finished by October.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I dunno if people are having a hard time finding the Veritas video, but here it is...

twitter.com...

FF that got my prickly back crawl going and a distant memory of my youth having to defend myself in such a way i totally destroyed the bully and the teacher who tried to stop me got whopped so good he had a softball size bulb on his forehead. My mom had me back in school the next day since I was defending myself and lost it. That bully had hurt about 4 people before he decided to pick on me that day and I just reacted. I went to a diff school the next year and it was better. New bullies but I knew what it took with those by then and wasn't afraid to do it.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

There is so much, 2020 is just mental atm!

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Holy Smokes ... I missed it
this is getting crazy lol My wife's eyes bugged out when she saw this one lol I'd go to church but none suit my fancy ....

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Hi combatmaster,

I'm best to keep my reply to what I'm seeing evolve from the perspective of decoding Q posts and POTUS tweets. For more general direction of events hopefully, cranky, dashen, TAT, MT, EMN or others will comment.

From a DECODES perspective, understand that:
1) Q and POTUS are communicating with various audiences through Posts and Tweets:
The Public,
Each other,
Military Intelligence and operational units,
Deep state,
Key players: Soros, Rothschils, Royals, Comey, Rosenstein, Clintons, Bushes etc.

2) These comms need to be deniable or they could be construed as passing classified information.

3) Therefore methods of communication (decodes) change in frequency of use over time - in and out of fashion.

4) I'm seeing new (or undiscovered) methods coming to light such as today's "10 posts with green Chan IDs".

5) I'm seeing an increase in decodes related to the earliest Q Posts - indicating a return from a journey of enlightenment to the initial statements of the crimes of deep state.

6) I'm seeing fulfilment/enlightenment on the meaning of Q prediction posts.

7) All this indicates that we are approaching the "denouement" or "Great Awakening" of the wider public and the start of arrests.

Personally, I'm assuming that this or next weekend will be the "kick off"... decodes seem to be pulling together to indicate this.

Re 0311Warrior:
1) Warriors posts update us here mostly monthly,
2) His posts have the same characteristics/decodes as Qs indicating they use the same systems to generate,
3) Warrior says he is ex-marines and now ICE special forces type unit but that Q uses him to message ATS and pre-reviews all his posts,
4) Recently in the protests a tweet was posted of a guy with a pistol dis-arming an AR15 from a protester who had stolen it from an abandoned police car... the tweet had 0311 in it,
5) Note that 0311 is a mirror of 113 and 11.3 is Q's marker for the start of the awakening.

Hope that helps!

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

In this war Q talks about all the time, our side has 90% of the weaponry. I don't think it's a good idea to delay using it for so long.

If President Trump is taken out by these desperate people with zero morals or conscience, while we play games with them, our side is finished.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

a reply to: crankyoldman

Senator Lindsey Graham just told Sean Hannity that Rod Rosenstein gave them a lot of new information yesterday. His committee is going to slow down so they can do this right!

It’s Durham or nothing.

Is it possible that John Durham will delay making arrests, until after the Senate committees have concluded their work? Lindsey Graham says he plans on being finished by October.

Barr said Durham should be done in the summer.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I'm a lurker rather than a poster. I checked out this account last time you posted. The accounts that are followed are a sign of which side they're on. Also follow a few popular Qanon accounts. There is certainly ALOT more going on than any of us can imagine.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just chipping in to say thanks, always lurking and appreciate the work all you regular folks do here, I love it.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Eh, no worries. My eyes bugged out too on the Cristabol name.

International elite VIP pedo rings

Don't know how you find some of this stuff but interesting dark videos I had not seen before. Alot of info on that site.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Q4414

Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST) NEW
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

10th Mountain is Fort Drum, New York. Alot of happenings with this drop. I'm thinking RED must correlate with some older drops.
edit on 4-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join