It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

As good an interpretation as any Vern!

So as not to waste space:

Today is the 3rd anniversary of the Grenfell tower fire sacrifice, in London, when, I think, 72 people died because flammable cladding had been put on their tower block.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: etshrtslr

Yes. Seriously. I didn’t think I needed to serve it up on a silver platter for people here. You’re all big boys and girls. You can watch a video and read a tweet. I just saw some curious things in the way he was acting. That’s all. Calm your tits.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

What advantages does it provide showing up to West Point shaking like Nancy Pelosi?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I have experienced an epiphany. I am 100% in favor of wearing masks.

As I visit restaurants and stores, these young ladies wearing masks are extremely exotic. Having to focus solely on their eyes... wowza.... it’s powerful.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

News unlocks the map

One step at a time
Sometimes even baby steps lol

edit on 6142020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I attended a wedding yesterday afternoon of a black and white American couple. My oldest son was in the wedding of one of his best friends. Beautiful wedding everyone smiling and having fun. ( Masks required at the buffet and the bar - bar was lax)
They are going to be a great couple!

Putting new siding on the home to keep busy physically and think. Fired up pandora for some southern rock tunes and this was the first one.

somebody is trying to tell me something

Thanks folks for your efforts

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: saladfingers123456

saladfingers, I had a further thought on "How, When, Why"...

a) POTUS can't send military in to sort out protest without being asked by the state,
b) The governors aren't requesting help,

c) The HOW: What happens if THE PEOPLE demand POTUS intervenes? Say by a 2 million signature petition?
d) The WHY: Because Governors are NOT acting in the best interests of their citizens, therefore peoples voices are needed to override the governors in-action?
e) The WHEN: Start petition now because it will take days to a week to get requisite signatures?

In retrospect, I think you have that interpretation completely correct. Good analysis and thank you.

Also, thanks for your reply regarding the UK perspective/broader thought. I completely agree. Sometimes I just worry that I'm not doing much regarding our own back yard. I'm all about the concept of sovereignty, have spent years trying to picture what a world would look like if everyone held their own power, as I always felt that this was how we correct our timeline... mans true future... so I'm completely there with you on that point also. Maybe my lifes work will find its place in the aftermath, rather than the fight itself.

When you try to promote sovereignty to the world ...and the idea of love & unity (certainly back in 2014/2015) you were attacked and singled out by the reptiles as a threat. It has become more and more obvious why, because it removes the power of the bloodlines. I make zero retractions re: reptiles, non. Also, on that point, see this story someone pointed me to of one of my favourite teen year rockers, Billy Corgan...

I've not had a direct experience like this, but quite different, maybe weirder. But like Billy, you know that talking directly about it is dangerous to both you, and those you love... thus why I remain cagey, and why Billy won't come out and be direct about his experience.
It clearly profoundly affected him though. He's still searching for answers.

I imagine that Billy and others, myself included will talk openly about it if the battle is clearly won.
But I'd honestly say with absolute conviction, that, as out there as it seems, or has been painted, it is much closer to the truth than most realise. It has purposefully been painted in the thickest WooWoo paint that gold can buy... for a good reason. It is a really hard possibility to get used to, as a concept. But there is no shortage of pointers out there when you look with an open mind.

Ignore this possibility, and you lose insight regarding the UFO phenomena too. Q and the UFO phenom connect directly.

Prince Philip and his UFO obsession

I remember a story of Philip asking an RAF pilot about his experience chasing a UFO, and whether he could see the occupants. I got the distinct feeling that he himself was the occupant, and he delighted in the reaction it created.

That's all I got. Again, thanks for replies. We all have wobble days.

[EDIT] p.s. I'm not trying to derail the thread with this post, but it just connects between a few posts in the last couple of pages.
edit on 14-6-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Absolutely,

"When you are weak pretend inferiority. When you are strong pretend you are weak".

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
Art of war, playing weak ?.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: dashen

dashen, I think POTUS slow then fast descent of the "slippery slope" was indicating the beginning of the avalanche!

Build into that the shaking holding the glass, which also indicates a tremor, as you would get at the beginning of an avalanche?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I hope the day we can freely talk about that side is not too far off. For myself, I'd like to know if there's any overlap between demons and ghosts vs reptilians/aliens, as I've had a handful of experience with the former, including physical contact from a few "spectres". All seemed to turn in to a decade of bad luck and unhappiness and it took a lot of life energy to rise out of its reach.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

- The request of the Governor is key to gaining federal help.

- The odds of a recall are stacked against success.
- Varies by state, but is a multi-step & time-consuming process.
- The last step is adding it to the ballot for a state-wide election.
- Optics would be horrible.

There Are 5 Governors Being Targeted For Recalls

Evidence of a national threat increases pressure on states to ask for help:
- First time ever - all 50 states in a declared state of emergency (extra POTUS powers)
- Evidence of an coordinated attack by an organized group in multiple states.
- Multiple cities lose all control
- Secretary Pompeo's speech to Governors - we know about China & "their US list"
edit on 14-6-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Re: the image in Q Drop 4473.

I wonder why ABC News is not among those supports so identified.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

FYI for everyone, you can speed up or slow down YouTube videos by clicking the Settings icon on the video.

I use this feature all the time. I watch most videos at 2x speed. Everything else is too slow.

But, you can also really slow down a video you want to closely examine.

Hope this helps everyone out.

🙂

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Prince Philip is an idiot. All he was interested in was the little green man at the helm.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The pyramid, dot, and lines may be a variant of the alchemical symbol for the philosopher's stone.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I feel it too... S&F for SF

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: crankyoldman

Great example, great response. Being over in the UK (or I guess anywhere outside the US), it is all a bit more surreal. From here, I can see the great possibility, and the story playing out (ref: anon finding the story play out tedious). But out here, there perhaps isn't the security of knowing if this is a worldwide operation. There are clues, but very little international reference from Q directly and no equivalent national intel (certainly not one that inspires at least).
So it is difficult to know how best to proceed. I have to make an assumption that centre of operations is in the US, with world military coordinating... but sometimes it can feel a bit scary trusting in that as a certainty.

At the very least, I feel over here that we are seeing both extreme left and extreme right being brought out to expose themselves, meeting in direct opposition, with neither desirable. That to me is the movie here. Those not lost to ideology just staying out the way/home/getting on as best they can. All very odd to see though, given that it is all sparked by one guy in the US... disproportionate foreign reaction. Obviously it shows the manipulation/programming, but damn if it isn't sad to see. The urge to do something, or be guided to help the situation is obviously strong. No Q drops to help guide anyone in the UK, just blind trust. Anyway, just venting a little. Again, many thanks for your replies, they are truly appreciated. Time for some zzzzs.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

Reasoning is well know by Global Government leaders;

www.zerohedge.com...

Compliments of Zero Hedge

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

Reasoning is well know by Global Government leaders;

www.zerohedge.com...

Compliments of Zero Hedge

I don't trust Putin, but I respect him as a strong leader.

He's right about what's going on here. I have no idea what it would take to unite this country.

Everyone wants to shove their own idiosyncrasies down everyone else's throat.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
What do you make of these symbols?

I see left sun, possibly black sun and right half moon on pyramid under sun or star doubling as a humanoid female(?) figure.

What does it mean?

That "symbol" can equally be seen as the purposeful opening of a portal, or gateway to another compatible realm. Not everything is the past was childish worship as the controllers want currency folks to believe.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger

- The request of the Governor is key to gaining federal help.

- The odds of a recall are stacked against success.
- Varies by state, but is a multi-step & time-consuming process.
- The last step is adding it to the ballot for a state-wide election.
- Optics would be horrible.

There Are 5 Governors Being Targeted For Recalls

Evidence of a national threat increases pressure on states to ask for help:
- First time ever - all 50 states in a declared state of emergency (extra POTUS powers)
- Evidence of an coordinated attack by an organized group in multiple states.
- Multiple cities lose all control
- Secretary Pompeo's speech to Governors - we know about China & "their US list"

CA did it. Replacing a dumb, but seasoned politician with an foreign born actor. Not quite D.C. Mayor Marion Berry level awfulness but close. Curiously, shortly after, the Criminally Awful Orin Hatch suggested changing the Constitution so that said lug headed actor could run for President. Enron drove that "recall" through its strategic looting of CA, the forgotten piece to the current financial mess.

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join