It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Great reply, thank you. I'm guessing the WHY relates more to the current BLM situ more than anything. I just often question what action Q is requesting in response to "The 'when' is now.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Tulsa Police Major Says Cops Across Country On Verge Of Quitting

Every department, every officer you talk to is looking to leave," Maj. Travis Yates told Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight," adding that he is "extremely concerned" for the future of law enforcement.

zerohedge

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Type Trump is not well into Google............they been saying this since 2017.

It's basically because he struggled to lift a glass of water, and his decent down the ramp seemed a little difficult.
Quite frankly, I've never seen a guy of his age do so much... I mean he has many years on me, and I get knackered if I do too much. With so much going on, he probably doesn't get much rest, it must be taking its toll. At the end of the day, the guy is there for his brain, not as an action man. So long as his mind remains clear, he should be ok. Even if Trump rolled up on a wheelchair, I don't think he'd be any less respected by his base. It is just a point of attack from his opposition, just as Bidens dithering is.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Bikers for Trump Plan Punitive Expedition to Reconquer CHAZ for United States

Bikers for Trump leads a coalition that already has prominent groups from the American West Coast pledging to join together to recapture the autonomous zone, and claims that they had no right to “illegally” secede from the United States and form their own six-block nation.

Their punitive expedition is scheduled for July 4, 2020, the United States Independence Day. It is unknown if this date holds significance in CHAZ.

Will there be anything in CHAZ to conquer by July 4th?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

In Q's previous post 4463it's all about "stand up against the devil's schemes".

How? By putting on the full armor of God.
Why? Well, unless you like the devil's schemes, you will put it on.
When? Now, always now.

edit on 13-6-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Thankyou so much Relsufi, you blow my mind sometimes. this assists my jiggysaw puzzle much.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I think we are about to get 911 truths released because:

Q4467

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 13 Jun 2020 - 9:45:56 PM

EaWb3M9WoAALEEZ.jpg
Symbolism will be their downfall.
They are fighting to regain control.
You stand in their way.
You awake is their greatest fear.
Q

1) The picture, EaWb3M9WoAALEEZ.jpg is of presidents: Carter, Obama, GHWB, GWB, Bill Clinton - with Lady Gaga,

2) The picture EXIF dimensions are: 2001x1125

2001 = Year of 9/11

1125= 1+1+2+5 = 9 = Month of 9/11

11 = deep state AND = Day of 9/11

25 = 5by5 = 5 Presidents AND = EYES ON

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

Great reply, thank you. I'm guessing the WHY relates more to the current BLM situ more than anything. I just often question what action Q is requesting in response to "The 'when' is now.

The WHY...

Folks looking at those two images find the difference obvious. Cuomo lost all Dem voters who lost a relative in his nursing home purge. He lost all Dem voters who lost their jobs and don't find CHAZ an answer. Same for Newsome in CA, Inslee in WA and Brown in OR. Those images coupled with life experiences are showing the world what they have always done.

When A White VP and a Half White President can't get justice reform done folks who are not brain dead noticed. Visuals are more powerful then words - most must be shown = why. This is for the really, really, really asleep. Anons find this tedious because it is not for them.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

When you have ancient professor's preaching the opposite many become very confused especially in the semantics of names, terms, phrases and Bible interpretation.

Christians were WRONG to brand Satan evil as scientist insists devil is good

The shock claim comes from a scientist who has spent more than 40 years researching the subject.

According to Henry Ansgar Kelly, a research professor from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), there is actually “no evidence” to sugges the devil should be portrayed as evil.

Instead, Professor Kelly suggests Christians have got it wrong and Satan was actually trying to do good and is on God’s side, but got “overzealous” in his judgements.

He said: "There's little or no evidence in the Bible for most of the characteristics and deeds commonly attributed to Satan."

Henry Ansgar Kelly, Ph.D. (Author, Satan, a Biography)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Great example, great response. Being over in the UK (or I guess anywhere outside the US), it is all a bit more surreal. From here, I can see the great possibility, and the story playing out (ref: anon finding the story play out tedious). But out here, there perhaps isn't the security of knowing if this is a worldwide operation. There are clues, but very little international reference from Q directly and no equivalent national intel (certainly not one that inspires at least).
So it is difficult to know how best to proceed. I have to make an assumption that centre of operations is in the US, with world military coordinating... but sometimes it can feel a bit scary trusting in that as a certainty.

At the very least, I feel over here that we are seeing both extreme left and extreme right being brought out to expose themselves, meeting in direct opposition, with neither desirable. That to me is the movie here. Those not lost to ideology just staying out the way/home/getting on as best they can. All very odd to see though, given that it is all sparked by one guy in the US... disproportionate foreign reaction. Obviously it shows the manipulation/programming, but damn if it isn't sad to see. The urge to do something, or be guided to help the situation is obviously strong. No Q drops to help guide anyone in the UK, just blind trust. Anyway, just venting a little. Again, many thanks for your replies, they are truly appreciated. Time for some zzzzs.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Q4471

13 Jun 2020 - 10:01:41 PM
twitter.com...📁
Welcome to the REAL [D] PARTY.
Knowledge is power.
Q

Q4472

13 Jun 2020 - 10:09:02 PM
www.youtube.com...📁
More police prevent crimes?
What changed?
Q

Q4473

www.cnn.com...📁
He apologized the same day.
MSDNC provides a free pass.
Black community leaders [millionaires paid by [D] party [fly private]] provide a free pass.
Q

Q4474

13 Jun 2020 - 11:01:32 PM
www.youtube.com...
Another free pass?
Q

edit on 13-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

So was the photshopping of Carter's shoe saying he was a CLOWN (C_A) too?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

People Will Rise [Judgement [Revolution] Day] against the Rulers.
From Pharaohs to Kings to Elected Officials.
~ 4463

our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers
~ 4463

Our struggle is "not against flesh and blood"; or, not against humans.

Our struggle is against "Elected Officials"; or, non-humans.

Is Q saying your elected officials aren't human?

Is Q saying your rulers are not human beings?

If the struggle isn't against human "flesh and blood", against "elected officials"; but, rather, against "the rulers"; then, who the hell are those "rulers", and why aren't they made of human "flesh and blood"?

What ARE they made of??

Q?

Please clarify!

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Seriously? I watched it and I have no idea what you are talking about. Please be more specific with your vague observations.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Watch the water

is he okay?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I don't know, but I've used two hands off and on for a while because of persistent weakness in my right arm from shoulder issues.

When the water is heavier or the shoulder is sore, I tend to default to using two hands. It's an old habit. I really don't need to, but I still do it.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The professor's point might arguably have some relevance if Satan actually exists.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
~ Isaiah 45:7

(post by KnightErrant removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Reptilian aristocracy.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

🤣

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Keep it classy Philly.
twitter.com...

Several guns, bats and sticks carried by white vigilantes here at Columbus square in South Philly to “protect” the Columbus statue. Police have been visibly quite friendly with this group

edit on 13-6-2020 by FlyingFox because: The funny thing is that open carry is NOT legal in Philadelphia county. You will rightly catch a disorderly conduct charge.

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join