It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: dashen

dashen, I think POTUS slow then fast descent of the "slippery slope" was indicating the beginning of the avalanche!

Build into that the shaking holding the glass, which also indicates a tremor, as you would get at the beginning of an avalanche?

This again. I'd lean toward those explanations, since we know for fact he uses symbolism, we can't say which is and which isn't. "Appear weak when your are strong."

They are tiny steps, not full size. For me personally, when steps are not suited to my gait I tend to lead with one foot - which he did, which is awkward. I do just as he is doing, which creates a strange and uncomfortable walk that I can't wait to end. Everyone has a gait the are comfortable with, not all stairs or ramps are comfortable and not all of us are graceful when encountering new things. 3/4 inch steps are the worst.

As for the water, he glances to the left just prior. He doesn't have a drinking problem for god's sake. He took an extra beat, and instead of putting the glass down to start over, he paused and brought a hand up.

Or, yes, he's dying right before our eyes and needs a brain scan. Ugh.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"They are tiny steps, not full size. For me personally, when steps are not suited to my gait I tend to lead with one foot - which he did, which is awkward. I do just as he is doing, which creates a strange and uncomfortable walk that I can't wait to end. Everyone has a gait the are comfortable with, not all stairs or ramps are comfortable and not all of us are graceful when encountering new things. 3/4 inch steps are the worst."

I believe I alluded to this notion a few pages back.
If EVERYTHING is a sign, symbol, or message, we have missed more than half of the comms just breaking down the ones we're sure are.
To me, Potus had too much momentum towards the end, and when you're tall, the sudden flattening of the ground you're walking on from an incline, can stop the knees short. Plus, he's a big dude.
It always looked to me like he was correcting his gait, nothing more. But who knows?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Really? They are going to critique a 74 year old man, who is POTUS, regarding his descent from a sloped platform? Really?

Wake me when they have to perform a fireman’s carry to load him into a vehicle while he “throws a shoe” into oncoming traffic.

I cannot wait for November. There will be no denying what direction this country will go. Two polar opposites to choose between. Q, love him or hate him, is spot on when saying, “not a normal 4 year election”.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
LoL

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

See, that’s one I give her a pass on. Lord knows she’s got her own demons but she’s no spring chicken, lol.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Happy Flag Day

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Tribunalwatch

Can't wait to see a Biden Rally.

Oh, I guess I'll have to wait until hell freezes over because something something kungflu. How utterly convenient.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Trouble stirring across the pond...

UK Breaks With its US Ally, Voices Support for ICC After Trump Approves Sanctions

In a rare break with its US ally, London has expressed its support for the ICC, stressing that the legal body should be allowed to work impartially and without fear of sanctions in investigating international criminal activity.

"The UK strongly supports the International Criminal Court in tackling impunity for the worst international crimes," Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab said in a statement Saturday.

Raab's comments follow Thursday's announcement by the Trump administration that it has authorized sanctions and travel restrictions against ICC officials investigating the activities of US military and intelligence personnel in Afghanistan for possible war crimes. In a statement to the media following Trump's signing of the executive order to that effect, Attorney General William Barr claimed that the US had substantial, credible information about alleged 'financial corruption' in the ICC that "calls into question the integrity of the ICC's investigations."

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Matt Gaetz spurring with Ron Perlman

Honestly? The fact that Hollywood thinks I’m an asshole is a badge of honor
You wouldn’t be tweeting about me if my message weren’t true & effective. Threatens your wokeness. How triggered will you be when @realDonaldTrump is re-elected? More or less than when crooked lost?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Meh, I could care less what the UK thinks about this.

Every other country is PO'd that we are bringing our national finances to heel and won't be the bottomless piggy bank for the rest of the planet anymore.

Suck it up, fellas. It's only going to get slimmer out there. 😁

What does this have to do with the ICC? Not only are the finances drying up, we're not going to let you abuse our troops anymore including via your corrupt international court.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers for the reading list Cavv!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I wonder what the impact on the election would be of POTUS/Q not getting at least one major scalp on the points board before November?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Entire Florida SWAT Team Resigns After Police Chief Takes Knee With Protesters

zerohedge

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If nothing happens on that front between now and then I don’t think I will be voting for Trump (definitely won’t be voting for Biden either).

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Yes, it does remind me of that.

But Q notes the following,

History has taught us that People Will Rise...against the Rulers.
From Pharaohs to Kings to Elected Officials.

I have to wonder if Q is advocating an uprising against TPTB. That doesn't sit well with me; we don't really know who Q is, or whether Q really is MI connected to POTUS as Q claims. I'm more inclined to say that's disinformation, too. How do we know what's information and disinformation? What if Q is some genius-idiot savant sitting in his mother's basement, or some sort of Deep State, Leftist, Democrat Party *controlled opposition* operation?

People do rise up against their rulers from time to time, that's true. Duh. We all know that. We don't need Q to give us another history lesson.

Are the rulers people rise up against not also human? Flesh and blood?

Yet, Q points to the bible where it says the struggle isn't against flesh and blood but against the rulers, etc.

So which is it?

Do you see how Q contradicted himself there?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
Rising up aka resistance is not the way to go if we want off of this hamster wheel
the way out is through the two pillars

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

“Genius autist in basement” - Kinda like Austin Steinbart?

Also, I agree with what you’re saying. Q saying rise up against TBTB. Isn’t Trump part of that?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Hey CT, you probably could careless but I got curious on this ICC debacle so here's some history on it.

This goes all the way back to 2002 when Pres Bush informed the UN that the US would not join ICC. Here's an excellent well sourced lengthy paper on where it started and how long this ICC battle has been going on which certainly seems Trump unfortunately inherited and forced his pen to act upon.

The Bush Administration's Response to the International Criminal The Bush Administration's Response to the International Criminal Court Court by University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School.

The Bush administration, with the backing of Congress, has made sustained international efforts to keep the International Criminal Court ("ICC") from at­taining any functional jurisdiction over the United States or its citizens.

The Rome Statute remained open for signatures only until December 31, 2000. In characteristic fashion, President Clinton waited until exactly that day to sign it. The statement he released in conjunction with the signing showed continued ambivalence: he sought to "reaffirm our strong support for interna­tional accountability," but without "abandoning our concerns about significant flaws in the treaty."

He recommended that his successor [Bush] work to fix this problem and wait until satisfied that the ICC was a well-functioning body before submitting the treaty for ratification.

Though willing to make recommendations to his successor, President Clin­ton did not seek to consult him. David Scheffer had instructions not to brief Congressional staffers or Bush administration transition team members during the last weeks of December.

Bush's spokesperson, Ari Fleischer, released a statement saying the incoming administration would not seek ratification in its current form. Senator Jesse Helms's spokesperson suggested that the incoming President unsign the treaty.16 John R. Bolton, soon to become Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security in the Bush administration, wrote an op-ed piece in the Washington Post titled "Unsign That Treaty."

On May 6, 2002, John R. Bolton, now Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security, sent the following communication to the U.N. Secretary­ General: "This is to inform you, in connection with the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court adopted on July 17, 1998, that the United States does not intend to become a party to the treaty. Accordingly, the United States has no legal obligations arising from its signature on December 31, 2000. The United States requests that its intention not to become a party, as expressed in this letter, be reflected in the depositary's status lists relating to this treaty."

Like the Clinton administration, the Bush administration has worked ener­getically to extract the United States from the reach of the ICC. Here the simi­larities end. The Clinton administration focused its efforts on multilateral engagement, seeking to achieve its objectives by influencing the shape of the ICC. By contrast, the Bush administration, with the support of Congress, has pursued a strategy very similar to the "Three No's" approach endorsed by John R. Bolton, 102 and it has backed its opposition with the threat of force.

------------
The Obama Administration subsequently re-established a working relationship with the Court as an observer and stated its intent to cooperate with the ICC. But, did not state an intention to rejoin the Rome Statute or submit the treaty to Senate ratification. Then, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton remarked that the U.S. will end its "hostility" towards the court.

In September 2018, President Donald Trump criticized the Court before the United Nations. In his speech condemning globalism and the over reach of international agencies, he drew parallels between the court and the United Nations Human Rights Council.

"So the United States took the only responsible course: We withdrew from the Human Rights Council, and we will not return until real reform is enacted. For similar reasons, the United States will provide no support in recognition to the International Criminal Court. As far as America is concerned, the ICC has no jurisdiction, no legitimacy, and no authority. The ICC claims near-universal jurisdiction over the citizens of every country, violating all principles of justice, fairness, and due process. We will never surrender America’s sovereignty to an unelected, unaccountable, global bureaucracy."

Sources: U.S. Engagement With the ICC and the Outcome of the Recently Concluded Review Conference & wiki

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I wonder what the impact on the election would be of POTUS/Q not getting at least one major scalp on the points board before November?

The odds of that are slim., but that major scalp had better be someone higher up the totem pole than Peter strzok.

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join