It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

"wimpier"

Gematria 93, 1093, 558

Points to:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Why is the 93 DK line formatted like that, and what does it mean?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: CanadianMason

“Genius autist in basement” - Kinda like Austin Steinbart?

Also, I agree with what you’re saying. Q saying rise up against TBTB. Isn’t Trump part of that?

Rise up = get off your knees.

Not hard to read the symbolism given the context of the week.

Context matters.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: CanadianMason

“Genius autist in basement” - Kinda like Austin Steinbart?

Also, I agree with what you’re saying. Q saying rise up against TBTB. Isn’t Trump part of that?

I pointed this out before, but my personal belief is that what we are currently seeing is a revolt between descendants of the Merchant Classes and of those from the Charlemagne Bloodlines. Even within those groups there seems to be some kind of disagreements. For instance the descendants of the Merchant Classes have some that believe in the Synarchist point of view, and another group that has bought into the Trotskyist point of view.

AS for the Charlemagne descendants, I'm at a loss. It does figure into all the DNA testing companies out there, but to what extent I have no idea. It would seem that one side is better at secrets than the other, and I don't know which side is better. What I have figured out (at least to my satisfaction) is that most of us here are nothing more then peasants in the fields. To those who don't understand the reference, I encourage you to go learn about how early middle ages knights and lordships would treat the average peasant.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

CAN ANYONE RECALL THE PICTURE OF PELOSI HOLDING A BIBLE STRANGELY - IT WAS RECENT YET I CANNOT FIND SUCH,,,K,, FOR THEIR IS AN FULL ANSWER ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WILL SHOW SUCH IF PICTURE APPEARS AGIAN.#
#

Im still way back catching up, but if it hasn't been posted yet, here you go. I was the one that posted it because I was curious about her "hold" also.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Re: twitter.com...

If this shoe were on the other foot, the mainstream media would be analyzing each name on the list, and speculating what crime each official has likely committed.
edit on 6/14/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
@redpilldealer

Dec 7 2019 12:52:04 (EST)
Jun 13 2020 15:15:27 (EST)

This should be obvious. Anons have a vague understanding of the "how" which relies on China owning the Legislative Branch & media, and Iran/MB owning the Executive Branch and Intelligence Agencies. It involves Ukraine, DNC, Shadow Presidency, FBI Rank and File and some guy named Kevin Clinesmith etc...

The Why is easier for folks to digest. Q is hinting that red pilling should shift away from the details and focus on the reasons. Details are too much at this point even for Anons.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Re: twitter.com...

If this shoe were on the other foot, the mainstream media would be analyzing each name on the list, and speculating what crime each official has likely committed.

Interesting list...

Some Standouts
-Ex FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith
-State Dpt Ambass Kathleen Kavalec
-Ex Treasury Sec Jacob Lew
-Ex Treasury ast Sec Arthur McGlynn
-Ex Dep Sec Treasury Sarah Raskin
-Ex Sec of State ast Victoria Nuland

Big names won't matter, look for the smaller fish and the cogs. These are "reviews" which amount to nothing much, what this indicates to me is that Durham's work is set in stone at this point.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I wonder what the impact on the election would be of POTUS/Q not getting at least one major scalp on the points board before November?

Solid question.

- getting or not getting scalps won’t move the vote needle IMO. POTUS can only let DOJ/Senate do their jobs.

- Trump has delivered on many promises, more than a normal first term, and that’s under duress the entire time.

- media “narratives” fail miserably when “fake news” has been proven true and not just a cute phrase.

- getting a lot of scalps before Nov would be portrayed as “political”. Especially since Barr is under as much attack as POTUS.

Win the election. Keep the Senate. Try to flip the House. Get the Trump agenda done. Mass scalps in term 2 cannot be painted as political. There may even be one less Liberal SCOTUS along the way.

Economy, Defense, Taxes, Immigration, Infrastructure, SCOTUS, border security.... priorities.

The coup exposed. Deep State exposed. Fake News exposed. Secondary wins.

Arrests. Tertiary concerns. Arrest everyone but not realize the primary goals.... net loss.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Gaga plus Martin Abramovic

Pic

Ryan Singleton ^^^ dies in a strange manner, not necessarily related to above pic.

A model from Atlanta takes a trip to L.A. While driving back to Las Vegas, his rental car breaks down in Death Valley. Highway patrol spots him and brings him to a gas station. While waiting for his friend, he vanishes.

Seventy-four days later, Singleton's body was found about two miles from the gas station. His organs were missing.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
m.A.L.I.C.E. is trending #allbirdaysmatter, because of course it is.

Guess who's the dominating figure in that mix...

I shouldn't leave that hanging.

I'm not one for the birthday thing, but in case this happens to be one of the days you scan the thread...

Happy Birthday Heffe

edit on 14-6-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
From the synchromistic video I posted here the author references a unique blog site called
"Twilight Language"...

The twilight language explores hidden meanings and synchromystic connections via onomatology (study of names) and toponymy (study of place names). This blog further investigates "name games" and "number coincidences" found in news and history. Examinations are also found in my book The Copycat Effect (NY: Simon and Schuster, 2004).

Interesting blog post on Trump's upcoming rally in Tulsa and a few other posts for month of June. If you're into Ufology see the post Ufology Deaths on June 24.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Granted, Austin is, indeed, fairly smart - perhaps, a little too smart for his own good. I wonder how his court case is going. I highly doubt he's a match for the real Q, however, whoever that is.

Austin aside, either Trump is part of the power establishment - the Deep State - or, he had no idea what he was in for when he decided to drain it. I think he even admitted to the latter publicly; although, that also could be a ruse. Who the hell knows at this point?

Now, I need to dig into CherokeeTroy's post: 'Sun Gods Zodiac Biblical Allegory Meditation Emerald Tablets'. It's a doozy by the looks of it. And, I will reply to her. (CT is female, right? Correct me if I'm wrong. It's so hard to tell on these social media avenues.)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Meh, I could care less what the UK thinks about this.

Every other country is PO'd that we are bringing our national finances to heel and won't be the bottomless piggy bank for the rest of the planet anymore.

Suck it up, fellas. It's only going to get slimmer out there. 😁

What does this have to do with the ICC? Not only are the finances drying up, we're not going to let you abuse our troops anymore including via your corrupt international court.

The ICC like the UN has criminal elements that can't be fleshed out if everyone bends over backwards to let them get away with their crimes as they apparently have been doing for decades.

I don't want to hear, were is your proof? We have been living it for decades in Haiti in the America's for one. Every Continent and most Islands have had a bad episode of UN "help". Fathering children with the victims. Often for food and favors they are there to hand out during the crisis is simply unconscionable to do to the victims. Whatever they have done with the children that we have uncovered such as adrenochrome harvesting and organ harvesting is just plain evil. We need the Wiener laptop information to see if Haitians children were the victims as I suspect.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It boils down to two things.

1. We will not subsidize a corrupt institution.

2. We will protect our national sovereignty.

I didn't say I don't care about the ICC. I said I don't care what the UK thinks about the US position on it.

Frankly, the UK voted for Brexit. They should very well understand our position with respect to the ICC.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We should take a poll.

Who's head would you most like to see on a pike (figuratively speaking, of course) before the November election?

a. Hillary Clinton
b. Obama
c. Brennan
d. Comey
e. other(s)

edit on 14-6-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
No Q or any other person on the internet is going to get us to rise against our nation. But Antifa will get me to rise up FOR our Nation to help end their tyrannical soy boy quests for dominance. Q is merely going to get us to wake up and that is it.

We have to decide to go back to the Matrix and enjoy life as we believe we want it or stay red pilled. I have had it good, I have had it bad. I can live either way but prefer to have it good and understand I have to suffer in some way when it isn't good.

If staying informed and sharing the data is a crime in the present, then I am their man. If they get to come for us freedom lovers, I will take it like a man and look for God to sort it out later because I have learned there is evil in the world and therefore there has to be a God. There is no light without the dark. We can't understand things without something to contrast the difference. Good is hard to find in most of the DS but pure evil is not.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Yes, it does remind me of that.

But Q notes the following,

History has taught us that People Will Rise...against the Rulers.
From Pharaohs to Kings to Elected Officials.

I have to wonder if Q is advocating an uprising against TPTB. That doesn't sit well with me; we don't really know who Q is, or whether Q really is MI connected to POTUS as Q claims. I'm more inclined to say that's disinformation, too. How do we know what's information and disinformation? What if Q is some genius-idiot savant sitting in his mother's basement, or some sort of Deep State, Leftist, Democrat Party *controlled opposition* operation?

People do rise up against their rulers from time to time, that's true. Duh. We all know that. We don't need Q to give us another history lesson.

Are the rulers people rise up against not also human? Flesh and blood?

Yet, Q points to the bible where it says the struggle isn't against flesh and blood but against the rulers, etc.

So which is it?

Do you see how Q contradicted himself there?

edit on 14-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Ah, ok. Yep, your #1 & #2 are spot on. After 20 years enough is enough!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Allow me, please.

It's formatted like that to cause you to wonder if there isn't something more to be said. Everybody loves a 'fill in the blanks' puzzle. People trip over themselves to get onto game shows like Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune. Its a 'hook' to keep you reeled in.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

True, Cranky. Context does matter.

Too bad Q doesn't seem to provide much of it, eh?

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join