It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RicketyCricket

I hate that they are calling it the "CHAZ". Chaz is what my wife calls me (short for Chuck or Charles, my first name).

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

I've lived in Washington state for 52 of my 55 years (those 3 years not in Washington were serving in the Army)

In a sense we're mirrors of each other. The only time I spent in Washington state is when I was -in- the Army.

Lots of forested land on the Fort Lewis ranges. I recall the occasional view of Ranier -- glistening on the horizon like an avatar of a different world. I also recall there are some LARGE anthills in those forests.

Stay tall and cool. We'll all come out of this together.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I swear I feel like I went to sleep one night and woke up in Superman's Bizarro-World.

Ha! Planet be square, PokeyJoe.

Even as a kid, when I read those comics, I wondered what the point of those strips were. Later, I realized the plot writers just had a serious case of writer's block and so those kind of story-lines got trotted out.

But yeah, given the oddities of every day now, it feels like we've entered a [stupider] parallel timeline.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Executive Order on Blocking Property Of Certain Persons Associated With The International Criminal Court
www.whitehouse.gov...

This could ruffle some feathers.

Very interesting. I wonder who saw this coming? Clearly folks deep with in the gov are observing things we cannot see.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Lockdown Lunacy

This is a VERY detailed piece on what is wrong with all this Kungflu stuff.

Might be worth a repost on the various Social Sites for those who want to fully understand how the science isn't real - or even in existence.

I know it's long, most here get it, but well done and complete IMO.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
@FF

Yep, seeing that urban guerrilla wearing the shoulder patch of the 66th ID was not an uplifting sight.

As someone else mentioned, stolen valor. The Soviets as revolutionaries at least had the decency to come up with their own insignia rather than steal it from someone else.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thank you for your service and I do hope you enjoyed your stay here! I live about a 20 minute drive from Joint Base Lewis-McChord (Fort Lewis and McChord AFB combined names now). You have personally seen, then, why some of us don't up and move out of this lunatic state. And besides the unmatched beauty of Washington state, it's kinda hard for someone who's only about a decade away from retiring to just drop everything and start over in a new state. Plus there's the view from my front porch:

This is not a postcard. I actually took this picture from my front door. I just can't leave this beauty!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I flew into Sea-Tac one time and drove out to Eastern Washington University. That whole trip went thru some of the most amazing scenery I have ever seen. The Pacific Northwest is beautiful.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

But it is kind of hilarious that they named their first country CHAZ. I mean, of all the names in the world, they went with that. And I know its an acronym, but for the love of GOD why "CHAZ"? It just kind of removes any sort of seriousness for me.

The Republic of CHAZ
CHAZ or GTFO
United Peoples of CHAZ
The Kingdom of the CHAZ
CHAZ Heights

I mean, I can't take any of that seriously.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Thank you for your service and I do hope you enjoyed your stay here!

tallcool1, likewise. I also hope you found your service a rewarding experience. o7

Nice view you have! Stay there, don't let fools and ideologues run you off.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Prior to 2020 I had fairly good vibes on what was going to happen or lead to happening down the road. No matter if what I thought actually happened or did not happen at all didn't matter. The outcome was/seemed to be small ripples. NOW, I have no idea what is going to happen, nor what to think and when the dust eventually settles what are we going to wake up to and what all has/will change. Are we going through a westernized Arab Spring?

I'll tell ya, all this since the arrival of 2020, Covert-19, the protest/riots, insane Dems, law & disorder, NWO plans, all of it was planned many years ago. All of what is going on in the USA alone is unprecedented and yet it's happening world-wide. How is this even possible? Did we have a pole flip.

Some of those early Q drops are now having new meaning.

Q78

Nov 4 2017 23:15:52 (EST)
Q = Alice
You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.
Everything has meaning.
God bless.
Q

Q = Alice > You, me, us.
Since we now know Q's meaning of "soon" is years out.

The Best is Yet to Come.???

Oh, and this gem...

What happened in SA will happen here, Asia, and EU.
Keep digging and keep organizing the info into graphics (critical).
God bless.
Hillary & Saudi Arabia
Snow White
Godfather III
Q

On the topic of misdirection and 'Confusion' in the news and chasing white rabbits...

Alice in Wonderland: The Power of Applied Confusion. If you have time to listen to this guy...apply what he says on a Quantum level across the global population.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone = CHAZ.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'll tell ya, all this since the arrival of 2020, Covert-19, the protest/riots, insane Dems, law & disorder, NWO plans, all of it was planned many years ago. All of what is going on in the USA alone is unprecedented and yet it's happening world-wide. How is this even possible? Did we have a pole flip.

EMN, I know I don't have to tell you this . . . but it is worth repeating.

What I quoted above is EXACTLY why we should fiercely embrace our traditions and our honor in the face of these shameless provocations.

Full armor of God.

Leadership by the dent of personal example.

Difficult to think clearly with so much chaos, smoke, and mirrors. But we will emerge from this.

Cheers
edit on 11-6-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
And the largest Stryker Infantry unit in the United States Military is just down the street at Ft Lewis. 2nd ID is no joke. These folks find landmines with pogo sticks.

Oh, the 75th Ranger Battalion and 1st SFG are already spinning up and getting ready to join in (from a contact/trusted friend at FTL).

Just sayin, these CHAZ'ers should have picked a different location, like my home city of LA. At least the Marines are a little further away from here than the Army is from Seattle.

These kids are gonna get hosed when local, state governments fail to step in. I think that is the plan. Make fofive react and blow that reaction out of proportion. Spin the story and keep negative optics in the forefront.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Cant Hear Anything, Zooted
Could Help Align Zodiacs
Colors Hide Anytime (i) Zoloft
Chapped Hands Are Zed's
Clouds Hurt Antifa's Zealots

I know its the Cap Hill Aut Zone, but they could've gone with literally anything else to give it more "oomph". They could have gone with CHRIS

Capitol Hill Re-education/Internment Safe-space

That would've gotten some more traction. But they went with CHAZ. FKN CHAZ.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I am never leaving! And joining the Army was probably one of the top 5 best decisions I've ever made. It turned a tall, lanky, soy-boy atheist liberal into a God loving, USA loving, disciplined conservative who no longer had spaghetti arms and was now intimidatingly tall - instead of lanky tall. Essentially it changed me from a boy into a man.

edited to add: No o7 to me. As any NCO would tell you back then if you accidentally saluted them - "Don't salute me! I'm not an officer, I work for a living"
Good times!
edit on 11-6-2020 by tallcool1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Yes, thank you and well said.

Godspeed to all of us.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 06/11/20 (Thu) 14:38:04 e57933 (1) No.9576376

twitter.com...

The hole runs deep.
Q

qmap.pub...

edit on 11-6-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I realized after I replied that you said you knew it was an acronym - sorry about that! I wasn't trying to be smug.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

So you probably drove over Snoqualmie pass on I-90. That is one of the more beautiful drives you can take in this state. There are times where you can snow ski in the morning and come down from the mountains and go water skiing in the afternoon.

And 2nd time Pokey - is that Mr. Blonde in your avatar? Just curious.

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join