It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

They're all acting. It's so obvious it's ridiculous. 🙄

You are watching a movie
What do Actors do?
They follow the Script
Playbook: Why hasn't Q stopped this? IF he knows what is going to happen then why doesn't he save us ALL from this?

You cannot TELL people
You have to SHOW them
Free will
YOU are watching a Movie
GREAT AWAKENING

Two/One year delta's serve what purpose?
Proofs as Events unfold
Proofs also Prove
Populace majority of Social Media now asleep or AWAKE?
Enjoy the SHOW
Anons know
Others have to SEE for themselves

CT....our purpose here is the help the rest of humanity SEE. It is frustrating I know. But neccessary.

The hardest part is letting go and accepting the fact not all will see.

I have reached that omega point.... Sincerely hope I helped along the way...peace
Godspeed!

edit on 6112020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

And of course YMMV

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Good bye Q.

I’m sick of your bull$hit and empty, hollow
Predictions.

I like most posters on this thread and might drop in from time to time.

I hope some/any (even one little thing) Q said will come to pass but as far as I can tell other than the odd lucky guess no one behind the scenes is doing anything.

It’s become clear to me 3 things are happening,

Q is full of crap
Q/Trump is impotent
Q I am a gullible fool.

Good luck

Someone here brought this blogger's post to the fore a few days ago, and wisely suggested we consider his theory with an open mind. I meant to look into it. Here are two parts that really caught my attention:

...Joseph P. Farrell likes to say, he who controls the interpretation of prophesy, controls its fulfillment.

Trump has proven so resilient to the left's machinations, and Q's Drops seem prescient enough, that one could infer a massive operation to engineer society on the part of both sides.

For an adequate explanation of the contextual meaning of those two quotes, the only way to do that is to read the entire thing:

Q Revolution

The "Q Revolution' may not be what most people here think it is, and you may not be "gullible", after all.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I get that. What I am trying to say is that the mask thing may have been used with occult shenanigans in mind. But "occult" isn't bad per se. It is like a tool or weapon neutral. The intention is what makes it good or evil. Awareness is key.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Actually
there are two kinds of people in this world. Avoid them both.
Old introvert proverb.

edit on 11-6-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Yes, I saw that.

The only possible explanation I can think of is that they have no decided that cops can no longer be portrayed in a positive light.

It cannot be that cops are too often portrayed in media going after black suspects. How often in cop shows are the perps white and often badly written right wing stock villains at that? The wokescolds who write and select scripts long ago learned not to use stereotypical street thugs very often at all. How often when you watched COPS were you watching them interact with white trash types as much as they would with people of other ethnic backgrounds? I recall a lot of winners on the white side of things.

And the only possible objection to Chase is that he simply is a cop. He doesn't even do any of what you would call aggressive policing.

So it now simply is that they have decided that Cops cannot be portrayed as good guys in any manner.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
M-theory proposes that there are 11 spatial dimensions of reality

The Human Brain Can Create Structures in Up to 11 Dimensions

neuroscientists used a classic branch of maths in a totally new way to peer into the structure of our brains.

What they discovered is that the brain is full of multi-dimensional geometrical structures operating in as many as 11 dimensions.

They found that groups of neurons connect into 'cliques', and that the number of neurons in a clique would lead to its size as a high-dimensional geometric object

source

Is this a coincidence? I don't think so, I think that these two findings are directly correlated
edit on 11-6-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” ― Lenin.

Dr. Farrell is a very highly educated historian which he offers much rational thinking on what is going on But, also his 'high octane suspicion' (his common phrase) on many cold war & current conspiracies.

Recent podcast - Engineered Unrest, Baal Gates, & The Plandemic

Still feels like I've...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

This is a JEWEL of a Clip

"...any of US."

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
IG Linick Sent Confidential Emails To His Personal Accounts

I posted stuff last thread I think on Linick. Scumbag cover man for Clinton.

The DOD investigation into Linick found that between March 2019 and September 2019 Linick sent 23 emails containing confidential work products from inside the State Department email system to his personal Gmail account.

Linick’s firing generated harsh criticism from Democrats and many in the media, with opponents of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo alleging the former IG was canned for his efforts to investigate allegations of impropriety related to Pompeo and his staff.

I think it is safe to say: Anytime the dems demand an investigation on a firing they have lost a soldier. I think it is also safe to say such "demands" end up in the shredder in seconds.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The new governor of WA...

I could write book on the comical implications of this tweet

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Higher Side Shownotes asks,

how we can live our best lives despite it all.

Despite all the shenannigans going on, that is THE question of 2020.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

The mask has got to go. Folks must push back on this. They simply cannot say "well, to fit it" or "to avoid complications I just" or "it's just until this blows over, after that..." as this is compliance through consent rooted in fear.

Yes!!! Allow me to pile on to your lovely rant.
If they can take over a blocks in a city and demand #hit, then let’s demand mask free zones. We only do business at places that are mask free.

Who’s really going to enforce the mask madness.

Yup that’s right, I’m not wearing a mask, who you gonna call. No mask no service = no money for you.

You make me wear a mask at work, I quit. Why would I continue to work with a leadership team that demands I harm myself by wearing a mask.

Make work safe again!
#Maskmakemesick

edit on 11-6-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

A "strong black man" would have more intellectual and moral integrity than this idiot character. Sorry, Cranky. I know you don't like me but, I truly am on your side, the right side. Cheers to you. You may continue to ignore me but, that's okay. I understand. Whether you like it or not, I am a *member of *your* family*. I will never ignore or ostracize you, Cranky, for having an opinion with which I disagree. That would be uncivilized.

edit on 11-6-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Antifa/BLM/MB/Black posers/La Raza... are there more extremist left wings?

I first heard of "La Raza" from GW. Never heard of them before but I think the name has changed.

Is the night club female employer of both Floyd and the cop, La Raza?
La Raza radio station in MN that was torched.
Was the death of Army soldier, wife & 4 kids in San Antonio also La Raza.?
La Raza - Guns for drugs; money laundering operation?

La Raza Finally Loses ‘the Race’

The leftist Chicano outfit rebrands itself as UnidosUS.

UnidosUS, formerly National Council of La Raza, is the United States's largest Latino nonprofit advocacy organization.

UnidosUS has regional offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Phoenix, San Antonio and is headquartered in Washington, D.C.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
this is Raz, the newly self -appointed police chief of Seattle. I have the feeling his career will be short lived

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could answer this;

Re - Election Date October

RED OCTOBER ?????

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think the FISA bringing down the house you could be correct but I think it’s more along the lines of those that have been making a fool of the people by gaslighting them with the whole BS Russia inquiries and that the dossier which it all started with as we saw today they started the whole thing with limited corroborated evidence from a ex spy who was paid for by the Hilary campaign and the DNC.

edit on 11-6-2020 by Brit-Tex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

He'll be spending some quality time at the crowbar hotel, where you can get in but, you can't get out.

I hate the song, so I'll spare you the music video, lol.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

la Raza ?

If you need and want a lesson in modern Seattle history, and how "agitators" became local heroes, spend time with pictures decorating the third floor conference room at El Centro de la Raza, the old Beacon Hill school occupied and turned into a Latino culture, education and service center.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

LOL Raz does NOT want that smoke.

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join