It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Think its a coincidence that the UN's official NWO project kicked off in 2008? Same year as our Lord and Savior Barack Obama (pbuh) took office?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

It isn't the buildings, which can be major works of art.

It's the institution that built them.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
@unequivicallyamy

:32 time stamp differential between DJT and Army.

Military Precision.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

Nah they only get one shot at this I believe. Once he’s tried under 3rd degree that’s it. The laws of Double Jeopardy say you cannot he tried twice for the same crime.

Chauvin is being tried for second-degree murder, which is harder to get a guilty verdict on. Democrats want a not guilty verdict, in order to kickoff riots larger than the last batch.

Also revealed today that Nancy Pelosi has incorporated into her crime Bill, mechanisms that send money to organizations owned or funded by George Soros.

twitter.com...

I read the statute they're charging him with. I don't think it's going to stick, which is a wreckless move.

These people are not only stupid. Their stupidity is dangerous to the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

If Skinner and Bernays got together ....

The robots are coming, Mike. Artificially Intelligent robots that can download all of Skinner's and Bernays' theories (and more), and can apply them to the *real* world. It's already being done.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Nah they only get one shot at this I believe. Once he’s tried under 3rd degree that’s it. The laws of Double Jeopardy say you cannot he tried twice for the same crime.

Chauvin is being tried for second-degree murder, which is harder to get a guilty verdict on. Democrats want a not guilty verdict, in order to kickoff riots larger than the last batch.

Also revealed today that Nancy Pelosi has incorporated into her crime Bill, mechanisms that send money to organizations owned or funded by George Soros.

twitter.com...

I read the statute they're charging him with. I don't think it's going to stick, which is a wreckless move.

These people are not only stupid. Their stupidity is dangerous to the rest of us.

And speaking of Reckless and stupid, the judge appointed by judge Sullivan has filed his brief stating why Michael Flynn should be found guilty of perjury.

www.businessinsider.com...

link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Almost like they are doing it on purpose. Ellison doesnt really care about Chauvin going to prison. There is a bigger prize here, which is using the riots and unrest from his eventual acquittal to get Trump out of office, and reform our criminal justice system into something unrecognizable today.

They probably have promised Ellison a Senate seat or something along those lines.

link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Nobody is but, I spoke in an American context. Why? Because what happens in America never stays in America.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Huh? And it just so happens to be my birthday today - not that anyone cares.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

They did it on purpose. It serves all their agendas.

Ellison looks good for feeding the mob the tough charges they demand. He gets to showboat on it.

TPTB get a miscarriage of justice to set everything off again when all the cops walk when heavens knows they shouldn't. ANTIFA gets to further their Revolution, but Ellison is an ANTIFA backer, so setting off their mob serves that purpose again.

And Ellison gets to look good again when he stands up and cries about how he tried, he really did, but the system is just so racist.

edit on 10-6-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
POV matters, especially when someone else is doing the determination AND the defining.

"Lioness eats young due to food shortages caused by Global Warming."
"Lioness grabs runaway cub."

Clip ^^^

Even if the eneMedia is 100 unbiases, they are biased by their own POV. If something is beyond their ability to perceive, they will go to a default setting. That's why ideologues with zero life experience are chosen as journalists.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I agree. Centuries later, here we are, regrettably? YMMV.

edit on 10-6-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

twitter.com...

And speaking of Reckless and stupid, the judge appointed by judge Sullivan has filed his brief stating why Michael Flynn should be found guilty of perjury.

So much for checks and balances and separation of powers.

That judge should be removed from the bench.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Happy birthday buddy!

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Real Version of events @technofog Friday will be damn fun. 15 minutes. Gov: "we need only one minute your honor - we drop the case." Sidney: "one minute your honor, they dropped the case". Sullivan: "uh, we need a continuance and more time, 15 is not enough."

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Huh? And it just so happens to be my birthday today - not that anyone cares.

Some of us do, like myself that only signed in to wish you a happy birthday and say I’m glad you are alive and here with us. I wish you a happy and wonderful existence, today and everyday...

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Happy Birthday mate! Hopefully we get some fireworks BOOMs to celebrate for you!

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

It was pointed out to me years ago that during serious situations, or emergency management when the public could be in danger, that the police and first responders will rotate their radio frequencies to a different one then usually used to keep their operation secret. If the old man was attempting to scan for the polices frequencies that were being used, then he might have been wanting to share that to others to take advantage of any weak spots the police might have had.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lapuka

Thank you.

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join