It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you. The fireworks have already begun.

edit on 10-6-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Did you mix me up with someone else? You answered to my post about the two sisters being murdered. The only possible connection I can see is that their mom was archdeacon for the church of England? But I still don't see how your answer fits that context.

And Epstein didn't kill himself happy birthday!

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
CanadianMason -

Happy Birthday, Old Man! 🎂🥂

😁

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Completely missing the fact Flynn was wrongfully charged to begin with, as well as all of the other government malfeasance.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

WTF.....😲

Is that some vile herbal concoction?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Haha, probably did mix it up. Refer to post above yours.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Allen Dulles Mallet family.
The Geneva headquarters was run by the Mallet Prevost family, whose descendants include Allen Dulles of the OSS > CIA.
According to book cited below, the Mallet-Prevosts were also responsible for injecting the Scottish Rite of Masonry into the U.S.

The Swiss banking empires: center of the Fourth Reich (scroll down to PDF title)
EIR volume 10, number 26, July 5, 1983

Allen Dulles Mallet Family.
The Geneva headquarters was run by the Mallet Prevost family, whose descendants include Allen Dulles of the CIA.

Page 27, linked above.

At the head of the CINEF was a Briton, James Strachey Barnes, a Scottish Rite Freemason who served as liaison between the BIS and Bank of England chief Montagu Nor­man, the pro-Nazi sponsor of Hjalmar Schacht, and Benito Mussolini. Barnes, from his Lausanne abode, directed Mus­solini's 1933 banking reform and the creation of the powerful IRI, the huge state-owned conglomerate whose first chairman was Italian BIS founder Alberto Beneduce. Barnes was working in connection with the Lausanne-based Grande Loge Suisse Alpina, the Scottish Rite "Obedience" established in 1844 federating all'Swiss lodges.

Page 28:

Allen Dulles arrived in Switzerland late in 1942, renew­ing acquaintance with Berne, where he had been posted in 1917, and had maintained contact with the Lenin-led com­munity of revolutionary Russian exiles there.
Dulles, whose family was related to the Geneva patrician family of the Mallets, had been with brother John Foster, one of those hypocritically called the "appeasers" of Hitler-the outright pro-Nazi faction in the Anglo-American establishment. Foster, a spokesman for the Geneva-based World Council of Churches, and, like Allen a "client" of Swiss-based psy­choanalyst Carl Jung, himself an avowed Nazi supporter, bad spent the 1930s making pro-Nazi speeches.

Screencap excerpts from the book, Pg 65.
Mind Control, World Control By Jim Keith.

[4] Chaitkin, Anton, Treason in America. (New York: New Benjamin Franklin House, 1984.); Mullins; Pincher, Chapman, Too Secret, Too Long.

Pg 83:

10 REASONS WHY SWITZERLAND IS HOME TO THE CIA

Note the author...

is an American journalist and the editor-in-chief of Truther.org, a whistle-blower website. Taylor lives in Switzerland where he is currently seeking political asylum after he published information which stopped a nuclear terror attack at Super Bowl XLV in Texas on February 6, 2011.

Seriously?! Obama's nuclear 9/11? Sum of all Fears!
Just conspiracy nonsense, right?

AFAIK, this is his current site

Happy B-day CM. 🎂🥂

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
They are hoping for a repeat of the Rodney King verdict and the LA riots where papa bush called in the military.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Thank you, CT. Old Bat.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I believe the federal government has a separate investigation whether Chauvin committed a hate crime. Hopefully the doj will expose some of the things that Ellison is attempting to keep hidden, or skewed in his favor.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I have to disagree with one of your citations. Many of the Founding Fathers, and many before them, were already practicing FM in the original 13 colonies.

Also, the CIA was dosing its own employees with L5D in select groups. Frank Olson was one very famous victim.

Excellent book on his story - A Terrible Mistake
edit on 6/10/2020 by Creep Thumper because: ATS BANS THE NAME OF THE DRUG.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
😂
😂😂

How the hell did I get myself into this mess, lol! Dulles? Prevost?

P?

Looks like I have another research assignment.

Thank you, EtMN.

Am I all alone here? Sheesh!

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I have to disagree with one of your citations. Many of the Founding Fathers, and many before them, were already practicing FM in the original 13 colonies.

Yes, no doubt about that! I was trying to find more info on his statement from that book as I assume like always another meaning/motive.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: carewemust

Completely missing the fact Flynn was wrongfully charged to begin with, as well as all of the other government malfeasance.

Fyi: Oral arguments will be streamed live this coming Friday morning.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Or as Q says... "You are not alone and you are not in the minority."

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
😂
😂😂

How the hell did I get myself into this mess, lol! Dulles? Prevost?

P?

Looks like I have another research assignment.

Thank you, EtMN.

Am I all alone here? Sheesh!

The OSS was envious of the Nazi intel apparatus. So fond, in fact, that they imported it wholesale and rolled it right into the CIA.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The gal on Trump's roundtable right now is hitting it hard. Listen to her go ...

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Flashback...

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Only Fox News is carrying it. The other networks do not care about solving issues.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I have found that I can usually pull the nutrients out of a word salad.... but that entire page was the equivalent of biting into a wax fruit basket. Ya missed nothing. On topic-

Interesting that Birmingham shows up on that list in light of what’s unfolded over the last couple of weeks...

This is kind of murky but I’m certainly not comfortable releasing too much info in here.. just know that Birmingham is most definitely infiltrated by something that seems really off. Maybe it’s this “initiative”- that I was completely unaware of, but will have to do more digging on, now.

Happy birthday 🎂🎁🎈🎉- isn’t it fun to be alive in these times?!? Glad to have had ya around another year friend.

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join