It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

Nah they only get one shot at this I believe. Once he’s tried under 3rd degree that’s it. The laws of Double Jeopardy say you cannot he tried twice for the same crime.

Chauvin is being tried for second-degree murder, which is harder to get a guilty verdict on. Democrats want a not guilty verdict, in order to kickoff riots larger than the last batch.

Also revealed today that Nancy Pelosi has incorporated into her crime Bill, mechanisms that send money to organizations owned or funded by George Soros.

twitter.com...

I read the statute they're charging him with. I don't think it's going to stick, which is a wreckless move.

These people are not only stupid. Their stupidity is dangerous to the rest of us.

And speaking of Reckless and stupid, the judge appointed by judge Sullivan has filed his brief stating why Michael Flynn should be found guilty of perjury.

www.businessinsider.com...

Wait ... I thought the judge was supposed to explain why he was allowing outside parties to file briefs in what should have been a pro forma dismissal?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Antifa mob planning to take over more Seattle neighbourhoods

Following the surrender of the East Precinct of the Seattle Police Department to an Antifa mob and the occupation of Seattle City Hall, a source on the ground in Seattle says that other police precincts around the city are preparing to be the next targets.

Regarding the autonomous zone established by the Antifa-led mob, the source—whose anonymity we are protecting—says, "They bar media from entering and screen people coming in. They are walking around fully armed. Talking about making their own currency and making their own flag. SPD is talking about abandoning the west precinct now.

source

YouTube
edit on 10-6-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I have to disagree with one of your citations. Many of the Founding Fathers, and many before them, were already practicing FM in the original 13 colonies.

The book Mind Control, World Control by Jim Keith also covers Frank Olson and the nefarious MKULTRA activities originating from the Swiss-Germans. I think there is a docu on youtube about Frank Olson.

Haven't had a chance to digest it all but seems it was Prevosts family & other close associates who brought Scottish Rite of Freemasonry to the U.S. during the American Revolution War timeframe.

From the book I quoted from which the author cited this book:

Treason In America: From Aaron Burr To Averell Harriman

Goog books link will take you right to the specific page
Treason in America

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

At this point, Seattle needs to handle its own mess. They voted for this.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

This is literally what happens when you have a City Council controlled by a Trotskyist, that demands that the mayor be removed from office and the police defunded. I mean hell, this city council woman opened the doors for the protestors to come inside of city hall during the protests.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not if you examine the last election cycle. The Homeless population was forced into allowing this.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

CTRL ALT Delete
I’m telling you it’s Microsoft world....Blue screen of death.

Edit: Maybe we will be switching over to Apple. I hear they have less viruses.

My reset used to be

"Format C:"

Now that would reset the entire C drive and any files were consumed like vultures over carrion. Once it had to be done for the "AOL Gold virus" that America On Line members were hit with. Norton got my money for decades after that one.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette
Judge Sullivan filed something by the June 3rd deadline given by the Appellate Court, but it was not made public.

Today, 1200 former Justice officials called for an investigation into attorney general Barr for clearing away protesters before President Trump walked across the street last week to visit the church that was looted by rioters.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
National Guard Members Who Responded To DC Riots Test Positive for Corona

Speaking to McClatchy, a spokeswoman for the National Guard confirmed there are now multiple confirmed cases, but did not specify how many.

According to the post above yours, the Who claims the Protests were safe enough to attend. Just to be clear, it is Ok for Floyd rallies world wide but not OK for Trump Rallies is massive proof that we have total 100% hypocrisy from these useful marxist idiots.
edit on 10-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

a reply to: LanceCorvette
Judge Sullivan filed something by the June 3rd deadline given by the Appellate Court, but it was not made public.

Today, 1200 former Justice officials called for an investigation into attorney general Barr for clearing away protesters before President Trump walked across the street last week to visit the church that was looted by rioters.

www.usatoday.com...

Again with the alleged 1200??? Who gave them the marketing info that said 1200 is the perfect trigger? BORING.

Curious, did Sullivan show his "attorney" protected evidence to make his point (tainting a future case), or did his "attorney" just make stuff up related to news reports taken from Yahoo news?

What a total and complete joke. Rule of Law for me and not for thee.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

At this point, Seattle needs to handle its own mess. They voted for this.

If the local and county government don't handle it the governor should step in. If he's not up to the task then I think Trump needs to make a decision.

What's happening is crap. This is not how we operate in the United States.

In the United States we stop the criminals IMMEDIATELY and our police don't run.

How. Embarrassing. The entire department should resign.
edit on 6/10/2020 by Creep Thumper because: RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Observationalist

CTRL ALT Delete
I’m telling you it’s Microsoft world....Blue screen of death.

Edit: Maybe we will be switching over to Apple. I hear they have less viruses.

My reset used to be

"Format C:"

Now that would reset the entire C drive and any files were consumed like vultures over carrion. Once it had to be done for the "AOL Gold virus" that America On Line members were hit with. Norton got my money for decades after that one.

Thinking too much again....

CTRL ALT Delete = Control alternatives (options) Delete. Control the narratives and then delete it all, history and cache. Restart with a clean slate.

Planed all along. Predictive programming.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The fact that Amy Klobuchar passed on prosecuting Chauvin sort of announces him as an asset, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: crankyoldman
National Guard Members Who Responded To DC Riots Test Positive for Corona

Speaking to McClatchy, a spokeswoman for the National Guard confirmed there are now multiple confirmed cases, but did not specify how many.

According to the post above yours, the Who claims the Protests were safe enough to attend. Just to be clear, it is Ok for Floyd rallies world wide but not OK for Trump Rallies is massive proof that we have total 100% hypocrisy from these useful marxist idiots.

I'm pretty sure the National Guard isn't about to give out private medial information at this moment. Totally, completely made up by a company going out of business and with nothing to loose.

WHO also claims Kungflu isn't really contagious, but also claims cases have spiked, but also claims it isn't the protesting that's the problem but the motivation of the protester. Also claims polio was eradicated, requires polio vax despite most cases coming from from the vax, also claims moon is made of Gouda Cheese and Hitler was a underrated painter.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Yea, Birmingham & Alabama in general stuck out to me the most.

Remember back in Sept hurricane season and the media wrecking crews blew a gasket when Trump was signaling on Alabama? Also, I believe our 'Warrior' eluded to human trafficking epicenter in Alabama...I-20 route.

Memory refresh: POTUS tweet, here and here

I believe there is a FEMA camp in Anniston, Alabama near the I-20.

Redstone Arsenal

In the Alabama language, the word for a person of Alabama lineage is Albaamo (or variously Albaama or Albàamo in different dialects; the plural form is Albaamaha).

Albaamo = Al Obama

Another strange series of homicides just a few days ago...
None of the victims identified in the mass homicide at a home in Morgan County, Alabama have the same last name, and they all live in different towns. No motive established yet. Police say they don't believe there's a threat to the public.
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That was my initial reaction to that as well. Seemed like a layup with all of the evidence being posted everywhere. Curious times we live in.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

It's a FEMA training center and it's located at what used to be Fort McClellan. Chem/bio and MP schools. I did my OSUT there in the early 80's.

It was a superfund site due to it being an ordnance depot and Monsanto was dumping glyphosate into the watershed.
edit on 6/10/2020 by Creep Thumper because: SPELLING.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: dashen
This page is best page

Never seen a whole page nuked before ... and I missed it!! Darn

I’ve personally never nuked a whole page but, most of us at some point have sauced up and got mouthy or, borderline belligerent lol. It was entertaining just trying to decode and decipher the message. 🥴

I see the ban is in effect..a time out was necessary but, I’m not judging lol

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Before I hit the road to go home after finally catching up with this thread, I was wondering... back on 5/19/18, Q posted that drop with the password in it - NowC@mesTHEP@in--23. Back then I believe we counted 23 days to 6/11/18. Well tomorrow is 2 years from that date. Possible connection or...?

Maybe someone else already mentioned this in a more understandable manner? I just was curious if anyone else was thinking along the same lines with the future proves past stuff.

OK - time to go home and also back to lurking. Still here since the first thread! Thanks everyone for all your awesome digging!

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join