It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood admits under oath to trafficking baby body parts and organs

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I am very PRO LIVING CHILDREN.

I am very PRO Science helping LIVING CHILDREN..

I am very PRO - - not wasting fetal tissue that can be used scientifically to help LIVING CHILDREN.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
'Disgusting pieces of sh!t' - that should be PPs motto, because they are indeed disgusting pieces of sh!t - as are all those who defend this sickening act of profiteering from death and lies and deception by the covert selling of body parts from tiny little brand new humans who cannot defend themselves.

twitter

If you defend this business model that PP would rather remain hidden, then you are holding the human race back - please do us all a favour and step in front of a fast moving bus - we will then sell your body parts, or likely give them away for free.

Umm..

Well Im already a registered organ donor, so if I do die, my organs will be given away for free as I hope they can help someone else out.

Ive also donated Bone Marrow to a complete total stranger on the other side of the Atlantic. For free.

Abortion saves lives of mothers who would otherwise self harm or do drastic and deadly things to get out of a pregnancy.
Abortion prevents more children (because there are thousands today) from being born into homes where they are unwanted, or unable to be taken care of/provided for.. or who would be born into impoverished or unsafe/dangerous situations that could lead to abuse.
Abortion helps those who made a mistake, who have no business taking care of or having children at that time continue to live and manage a life they can handle and gives them the best chance at success.
Unplanned pregnancies occur most in impoverished populations, which cause overcrowding, and more hardships and psychological obstacles for mothers and potential born children.

If there can be an additional positive impact taken from what is a tough situation, it should be explored and exploited.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

*dons leotards, performs 9.7 score with mental gymnastics routine...

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: tanstaafl
What does that mean? Are you insinuating that women don't know what it is that they're aborting. If you want to outlaw all abortion based on your personal morality, just say so and be over with it. Just say that you don't care about or respect a woman's rights, personal choices or autonomy.

Fine... I want to outlaw all elective abortions. Period.

Are you insinuating that women don't know what they are aborting? If you want to allow women to murder children based on your personal lack of morality, just say so and be done with it. Just say that you don't care about or respect a child's Rights to life.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Planned Parenthood admits under oath to trafficking baby body parts and organs

I wonder how much they scored during Chicom 19.

They even got a check cut to them with all that stimulus money.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I have decided that I will make the decisions of those who cannot speak, so STFU - its really that simple.

Awwwww.....

You're truly an inspiration to us all.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I have decided that I will make the decisions of those who cannot speak, so STFU - its really that simple.

Awwwww.....

You're truly an inspiration to us all.

And you might be an inspiration to hatred and death too but we don't know you any more than that poster do we?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Remember when all the liberal Dems and their MSM outlets would scream that President Trump was killing innocent children at the border? They made a huge deal about it, even staged some scenes to get higher ratings.

Anyways, ironic how those same people defend the killing of an innocent, unborn human.

Human life and development begins at conception and ends at death. Basic science.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Ad hom arguments are dumb.

Also, my position is that a person’s body is their most fundamental property, that doesn’t change when the person is a female.

Fetuses a) aren’t persons until viability and b) if they are, you have to face that sometimes, a fetus must be destroyed to save the life of the mother and c) none of your business if not in your body.

Also, the really hard part for some of the “pro-lifers” is that they will allow that abortion is okay if the mother was raped, if the fetus is severely damaged and/or would be a danger to the life of the mother, so for someone who believes that they endorse murder if you think it’s okay.

The Bible, oddly enough, takes pretty much the same position. A fetus is not a person until it’s “first breath on its own.”. Abortion is sometimes not only necessary, but handled by priests, if destroyed by force, the fetus is the property of the woman’s husband.

If you don’t want or need an abortion, don’t get one. That’s your choice. Mind your own business and don’t try to force others to follow your particular beliefs.

IMO
edit on 28-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

If you want to allow women to murder children based on your personal lack of morality,

I don't "allow" people to do anything. The Supreme Court of the United States ruled that abortion on demand is a constitutional right.

Also, a fertilized egg isn't a child. A cytoplast isn't a child. An embryo isn't a child and a fetus isn't a child.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

They know that the choice is either (leave it as it is) or enact law that makes a woman’s body the property of the government. The latter is what they want, but they’re still too coy to admit it.

And there’s the whole Thirteenth Amendment issue.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Why should the parts of non people be donated? Wouldn't that be pointless?

Unless of course the whole non person thing was just an excuse abortionists tell themselves to dehumanize their victims.

The responsible choice would be abstaining for sexual activities. Have a little self control.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

And 2A is an actual ENUMERATED right, yet lefties attack attack attack.

Why the cognitive dissonance?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I don't want to do that.

Just want to acknowledge you're taking a life

Seems we need to get rid of laws punishing people for actions that result in a loss of pregnancy right?

Consistency matters. The mother vs a stranger, if it's not a person it can't be murder isn't that right?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Gun control laws (and I am against most of them) are not attacks on the 2nd Amendment.

A very conservative SCOTUS has made it clear that all rights have limitations and that none are absolute.

The States retain the right, under the Constitution to control commerce and licensing in their jurisdictions.

No, Democrats are not attacking the Second Amendment by and large. The idiot Feinstein being a notable example of an exception.
edit on 28-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: RazorV66

Ad hom arguments are dumb.

Also, my position is that a person’s body is their most fundamental property, that doesn’t change when the person is a female.

Fetuses a) aren’t persons until viability and b) if they are, you have to face that sometimes, a fetus must be destroyed to save the life of the mother and c) none of your business if not in your body.

Also, the really hard part for some of the “pro-lifers” is that they will allow that abortion is okay if the mother was raped, if the fetus is severely damaged and/or would be a danger to the life of the mother, so for someone who believes that they endorse murder if you think it’s okay.

The Bible, oddly enough, takes pretty much the same position. A fetus is not a person until it’s “first breath on its own.”. Abortion is sometimes not only necessary, but handled by priests, if destroyed by force, the fetus is the property of the woman’s husband.

If you don’t want or need an abortion, don’t get one. That’s your choice. Mind your own business and don’t try to force others to follow your particular beliefs.

IMO

Them surely you find it unthinkable that someone could be criminally charged from the demise of that fetus who isn't the mother?

Personhood isn't determined by whether the mother wants the child or not, surely?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Gun control laws (and I am against most of them) are not attacks on the 2nd Amendment.

A very conservative SCOTUS has made it clear that all rights have limitations and that none are absolute.

The States retain the right, under the Constitution to control commerce and licensing in their jurisdictions.

No, Democrats are not attacking the Second Amendment by and large. The idiot Feinstein being a notable example of an exception.

I love your objectivity. Thanks for that.

Sincerely. You're a smart cookie and one of the finest posters around here.

edit on 5/28/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

I don't want to do that.

Just want to acknowledge you're taking a life

Seems we need to get rid of laws punishing people for actions that result in a loss of pregnancy right?

Consistency matters. The mother vs a stranger, if it's not a person it can't be murder isn't that right?

How can you tell a woman that she cannot have a medical procedure?

How can you establish the legal status of a fetus when development varies?

Is the fetus a "life" from the moment of conception? Before? What standard CAN be applied there that is fair BEFORE THE LAW?

The women I've known who have had to, or have chosen to have an abortion are not doing it lightly.

I'm not sure how any law that mandates pregnancy could be Constitutional. The Court was wise, in my opinion, to make the standard "viability" with added consultation from medical professionals in the case of late term.

edit on 28-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Your argument makes sense

I'm not a fan of it, I'd rather the people just make good choices that don't lead to pregnancies to begin with. But I see your point

Not going to position myself against the Constitution
Gracefully bowing out

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Why should the parts of non people be donated? Wouldn't that be pointless?

Your input on this subject is pointless.

Them surely you find it unthinkable that someone could be criminally charged from the demise of that fetus who isn't the mother?

Nope. It's the woman's choice, no one else's choice.

Personhood isn't determined by whether the mother wants the child or not, surely?

Personhood is determined by birth.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join