It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood admits under oath to trafficking baby body parts and organs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Because you're a hypocrite and I'm calling you out on it.

That's what you are assuming based on what?

Again, how many children do you have and how many have you aborted?

You need that information to confirm your bias regarding my hypocrisy?

What about men who are prochoice? How many children do they have to have aborted to be hypocrites? Were all those old white Republican men on the Supreme Court in 1973 hypocrites too?

Are all women who are prochoice hypocrites because they have children, or because they don't? Are 70 % of all women who have abortions that already have children hypocrites too? All those Christian women getting abortions, they're hypocrites too?

Why are you suddenly so upset about women's rights, that they've enjoyed since 1973?

Are you as outraged by cadaver donation for science and live organ donation as you are about fetal remains donations?

Yeah, I think you're just another sheep on the anti-woman/anti-science wagon that Trump is driving, with no mind of your own.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

No one wants to take personal responsibility for their actions.

Ummm...was that a Freudian slip...?

Cause...there was some disconnect going on there for a minute...

YouSir

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Here ya go wise guy: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Corporate wealth has no place in the decisions each individual woman makes to abort.

OK... I can't push someone to think an abortion is her best choice when maybe it really isn't what she wants? I have seen it happen where a lot of pressure is used to go down that path in CA where the state pays for it. I think back in the day it was about 800 per the clinic made, not sure what stem cells get...

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
"Her father was the village atheist."

What does atheism have to do with any of this?

If you use any form of birth control (any at all including the rhythm method) you are going against the will of the Christian god. Remember the order--which was not a 'request'--to "be fruitful and multiply?" Anything short of that is flipping off the Dude with the Beard and Lightning Bolts.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I can't push someone to think an abortion is her best choice when maybe it really isn't what she wants? I have seen it happen where a lot of pressure is used to go down that path in CA where the state pays for it.

So that's what it all boils down to? Woman shouldn't be allowed to make reproductive choices because they're too easily coerced into making the wrong choice?

Also, it's illegal for the state or medical professionals, or anyone, to coerce women into abortions. It used to be legal in California to threaten and coerce a woman into an abortion, and it was also legal to fire a woman for being pregnant, and back then the State was legally bound to deny them unemployment benefits, because their pregnancy was a choice. They could have gotten a free State abortion, and they'd still be employed. CHOICE & CONSEQUENCES BABY! I know that because I was there. We've come a long way baby!

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I can't push someone to think an abortion is her best choice when maybe it really isn't what she wants? I have seen it happen where a lot of pressure is used to go down that path in CA where the state pays for it.

So that's what it all boils down to? Woman shouldn't be allowed to make reproductive choices because they're too easily coerced into making the wrong choice?

Also, it's illegal for the state or medical professionals, or anyone, to coerce women into abortions. It used to be legal in California to threaten and coerce a woman into an abortion, and it was also legal to fire a woman for being pregnant, and back then the State was legally bound to deny them unemployment benefits, because their pregnancy was a choice. They could have gotten a free State abortion, and they'd still be employed. CHOICE & CONSEQUENCES BABY! I know that because I was there. We've come a long way baby!

You seem to always miss my point and go down other paths I wasn't even addressing...have fun.

edit on 27-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You seem to always miss my point and go down other paths I wasn't even addressing...have fun.

Really? What was the point of this comment...

I can't push someone to think an abortion is her best choice when maybe it really isn't what she wants?

...if not to say that women are too easily coerced into making the wrong choice?

I have seen it happen where a lot of pressure is used to go down that path in CA where the state pays for it.

What's the point of your antidotal observation, and how does my post and my past personal experience miss your point?

What's your point, if it's not that women are too easily coerced into the wrong choice to have the right to choose?

If you think that corporate greed and coercion are the reasons women are choosing to get abortions, then why are children so damn expensive to have and care for? Seems to me the real money is in forcing women to have children, so that they will be financially bound to them for no less than 18 years of corporate consumer servitude.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft
Don't clinics and hospitals also traffic in body parts for transplants and medical studies? My driver's license lists me as an organ donor. Should my donated organs be able to cross state lines?

Show me the authorization of the babies that were slaughtered, whereby they agreed to donate their body parts, and you have a valid argument.

No? Interesting...

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Really? What was the point of this comment...

It doesn't matter....

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Neither you nor the State owns women's bodies.

Nor do they own the bodies of little babies.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Lame straw man. You have no argument.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

No slip whatsoever. Everyone should take personal responsibility for themselves. I was pointing out the irony that you can go to jail in some places over not wearing a mask, but killing babies is all good somehow. Upside down world.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Lame straw man. You have no argument.

Your lame ass is the only rational argument in favor of abortion I've ever seen.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You want an impossible, non sentient fetus's consent held above the actual consent of a sentient, autonomous, mature adult woman.

edit on 27-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You want an impossible, non sentient fetus's consent held above the actual consent of a sentient, autonomous, mature adult woman.

No...

I want people to treat an unborn child as what it is - an unborn child, not just a clump of cells.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I want people to treat an unborn child as what it is - an unborn child

What does that mean? Are you insinuating that women don't know what it is that they're aborting. If you want to outlaw all abortion based on your personal morality, just say so and be over with it. Just say that you don't care about or respect a woman's rights, personal choices or autonomy.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You know that a lot of abortions are already the direct result of a choice... one that actually directly results in making a freakin' baby in the first place.

harvesting babies is sick. and those that gleefully accept this atrocity, are also sick.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
You are willingly looking the other way regarding the destruction of a clump of cells being murder when that clump of cells is a human life inside another. A women’s knowledge of murdering her own child doesn’t make it less horrific, or not murder as you have attempted to state. -10 points hufflepuff

reply to: Sookiechacha

edit on 27-5-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

I'm not overlooking it. You're welcome to your point of view. It's just not my point of view.

I'm prochoice. If you don't want an abortion, don't get one.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join