It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter tweets out calling Trump a lout and a blithering idiot.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Perhaps she realized that Trump is not actually a conservative?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Yeah, I know. As I said it is dwindling. It's from that dimension from my youth when I believed in a better future, when I believed that we could learn to work together to build it. It is a quivering flame but still alive.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

He doesn't filter himself, nor does he understand all the Game of Thrones shenanigans going on behind the scenes.

Try telling him that.
Trump is driven by what is good for Trump, and his ego. That's it.

edit on 5/25/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Over promise, under deliver. Take all the credit and none of the blame — don’t hate the player, hate the game.

If it’s DJT v Biden in November, ‘wash, rinse, and repeat’ the above.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
described as suffering from TDS,

TDS is only used when someone goes full retard... You can disagree all day, but do it with matters that have substance and not whether he ate 3 scoops of ice cream level crap as is what pours out daily.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And that is the core of it Phage. I don't think he ever was. I think that he was a wandering millionaire who by the fortunes of NBC idiocy looking for ratings was tagged as the host for a sure fire reality hit. From that he wandered about looking or more fame for his brand and encountered people like Bannon, wannabe ideologues' who shinnied up to him with a few ideas on how to increase his brand with a bunch of conservative consumers.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Coulter was one of the earlier conservative voices warning about illegal immigration. Michele Malkin is another (which seems to be quieter than usual of late).

Maybe Ann has other motivations. Surely, she knows Trump can't do it by himself with out the support of the legislative branch or courts.

The problem I think all of us have is recognizing that not every politician you support is going to be 100% on everything. there may be some policies that are non-negotiable for support. But no one politician is going to always be on the same page as you.

When I look at alternatives, Trump gets my support.

I've said from Day 1 he is a boorish narcissist. However, he was the only one of the candidates that put the issues I really care about front and center. I didn't vote for him because I wanted the pomp and circumstance (Obama was great for that). I wanted a guy who would say what needed to be said and push to get things done.

if anything, Trump exposed just how conniving the establishment Republicans are...

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Nice wordplay.

Cuts to the heart of the problem.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes, the going on about his hair or his face or his posture or his ice cream are false indications of the man. Myself, as I can recall have never commented on any of those traits. However for the TDS, well there are those who use those digs at him and may suffer from TDS but I think they are nothing more than cheap shots. As well though here, I have been claimed to suffer from TDS almost constantly now for over three years.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens

Over promise, under deliver. Take all the credit and none of the blame — don’t hate the player, hate the game.

If it’s DJT v Biden in November, ‘wash, rinse, and repeat’ the above.

Biden just changes history to fit his current narrative. Trump does come off the top rope at first then backs down from it. I don't know if it is good or bad, but I tend to look at the results or at least the effort, as most results have Congress and just about everyone else as part of it too.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

So, anyone want to bash Coulter now? Any conservatives want to join all the liberals who have spurned her over the decades?

More entertaining and productive would be to just sit back with your snack of choice and enjoy the spectacle of conservatives eating their own.

Should make for an interesting forum once election results come in.

Conservative cannibalism is simply not to be missed. So pull up chair and enjoy!
edit on 25-5-2020 by ErEhWoN because: added come 2nd line

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Yes, the going on about his hair or his face or his posture or his ice cream are false indications of the man. Myself, as I can recall have never commented on any of those traits. However for the TDS, well there are those who use those digs at him and may suffer from TDS but I think they are nothing more than cheap shots. As well though here, I have been claimed to suffer from TDS almost constantly now for over three years.

One side says TDS and the other side says cult Kool-Aid drinkers.... But the reality is you can really dislike Trump without being TDS, and you can defend him without drinking Kool-Aid, hell you can defend him and not really like the guy. In both cases we need to look at what he has done well and not so well. What I see typically is extremely strong negative reaction to so much that means nothing, and that there kind of defines TDS. If the whole not wearing a mask wasn't a TDS moment, as example, I don't know what one would be...

edit on 25-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

How does he not get it

The question is, how do Trump supporters not get it. That's the real question.

He does not get it, because HE DOES NOT GET IT.

Got it?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
spectacle of conservatives eating their own.

Haven't seen much of this on the Conservative side, but boy the left are a pool of sharks with no fish to eat so they eat themselves....

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Even with all his flaws, Trump is still a better choice than Biden.

In my opinion.

In a race to the bottom,

The winner, loses.

Thats what we have with these two candidates.

A runaway train race to the bottom.

American politics has jumped the shark.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Could it be that the intention is to grind Americans underfoot until we "just don't care" who governs us, or what they do and say, or what they stand for, as long as we have our basic day-to-day lives left alone?

Because that's the lesson here, IMO.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

What people need to realize is that the President can only do so much.

But he has stated himself, "I am the only one that can solve these problems."

Maybe some less golfing, more working.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Trump supporters not get it.

Get what?

That he was the better choice than Hillary and still is over brain dead Biden? That he hasn't destroyed the country as the left screamed he world. He hasn't put us into WWIII, another left fear...If the pandemic didn't happen we would still be riding huge gains in our economic, and to get us back on track I think Trump is in a much better position than Biden is. Hell, did you see what the Liberal house put into their next 3 trillion dollar bill?

Just the fact that Biden is now forced to run a black female VP is ridiculous. If she is the best choice then good, but because she is a black female first?

So back to you Get what?

edit on 25-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

But he has stated himself, "I am the only one that can solve these problems."

Maybe some less golfing, more working.

Boy, you could have pulled that right out of the Obama's play book... Al least Trump has more experience to say that than Obama did with his huge resume of "community organizer". Obama actually told his cabinet that he could do each of their jobs better than they could, as example.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

A runaway train race to the bottom.

Has that last 3 years been that bad for you?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join