It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter tweets out calling Trump a lout and a blithering idiot.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I have no idea what you're going on about.

Really.

Have a nice day.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: smurfy
Funny how "coming together" is really caputulating to the demands of the left.
No thanks!

The Beatles liked it...sheesh!

They were high
And brits

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

One of them is a billionaire and the President of the United States...The other one isn't...

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*shrugs*

Okay.

Trumps a dick, he's done many total "dick moves" since he's been in office.

I think he's made many mistakes during this "Plan-demic" of Covid-1984 among other things while in office.

Someone wise once said, "If you agree with someone 100% of the time, then one of you is not doing any thinking."

But there are going to be only two people on the ballot in November.

Biden and Trump.

Even with all his flaws, Trump is still a better choice than Biden.

In my opinion.

Exactly. All you can do is vote for the lesser of two evils. The only candidate I could totally agree with on every issue is me.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Never did like Coulter. She's a low intelligence loud mouth.

She's not entirely wrong about Trump, but show me a better alternative because it sure as heck isn't democrats.
edit on 5/26/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Boy did she turn into a twit...

I remember when she couldn't help but fawn all over him.

She's just another one (like Michael Savage) that wanted to ride on Trump's coattails and he wouldn't have any of it.

Bitter sour grape's the both of them.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

It's a well known fact that the democrats who hate you for not thinking like them, will immediately welcome you as soon as you think like them. That's why we're at a point of zero compromise. Coulter has criticized Trump several times before this last one. Democrats don't know this, but Conservatives know that they don't have to follow in lockstep to remain in good graces. That's a democrat thing.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

That's because Trump's ideology is the same ideology as Middle America and there are more of us than anyone else. Anybody with a backbone and Trump's ideology for the middle class could come along and win just like he did.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
I never had much of any opinion on her but I can only respect her for this, as she will probably be attacked for stating the obvious.

I used to like Ann, but she turned out to be another establishment hack and a never Trumper to boot.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: American-philosopher

That's because Trump's ideology is the same ideology as Middle America and there are more of us than anyone else. Anybody with a backbone and Trump's ideology for the middle class could come along and win just like he did.
That is, anyone with money.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Cravens

Over promise, under deliver. Take all the credit and none of the blame — don’t hate the player, hate the game.

If it’s DJT v Biden in November, ‘wash, rinse, and repeat’ the above.

Biden just changes history to fit his current narrative. Trump does come off the top rope at first then backs down from it. I don't know if it is good or bad, but I tend to look at the results or at least the effort, as most results have Congress and just about everyone else as part of it too.

Agreed. I have my own personal takes w.r.t. DJT and his tenure as president, but I have never underestimated the man — good, bad or indifferent.

We stream all of our viewing content and have minimized exposure to the 24-hour news cycle — much less network news/MSM or news collated from social media platforms — such that before we can get ourselves worked up into a lather, the next thing to be lathered up over has become old ‘news’. It saves us the misplaced anger.

To the point: DJT may have done everything since Jan 2017 with one purpose in mind, that purpose being re-election. I’m ok with that. Not saying it’s true, but again, don’t hate the player, hate the game. Biden becoming president would be a farce. Full stop. He is clearly suffering from some form of decline in his mental faculties, and at 78 it will deteriorate quickly. Throw in the token woman VP candidate and it seriously begins to precipitate amplified division (although I think that division threshold has already surpassed).

My bad for droning on — watching Bret Weinstein on JRE.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
A lot of friends that were Trumpers 3 months ago are talking about abstaining in the coming election.

We will see

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Boy did she turn into a twit...

Turn into one..lol she is and always was, Stevie Wonder could see it!

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

What it tells me is that all of them "right and left" are merely entertainers.

They are, but how many people are obsessed and brainwashed by them?

What do they all have in common? They are rich, have power, go to the same parties, part of the same secret societies.

Oh, and they do not give a crap about everyday, normal people. As long as they are easily conditioned, that's all that matters.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join