It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter tweets out calling Trump a lout and a blithering idiot.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

It looks like Spotify may be gearing up to challenge Youtube. Them stealing Joe Rogan away is a huge win. A big part of his decision apparently was Youtube's censoring.

I'm sure the 100 mill didn't hurt either

I agree though, don't care for youtube's policies these days..too bad, for me there is no better source of music, and a lot of other hobbies I find there.

As for Coulter, not a fan, but I respect she will do Bill Mahr's show, and the roast.

I think her opinion of Trump was never 100% solid, mostly this is like pro wrestling, heel turns babyface

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

So back to you Get what?
a reply to: Xtrozero

That Trump is not COMPETENT.

He doesn't get it, because HE DOESN"T GET IT.

Remember when Trump said take people's guns away first, before finding out if the individual had any issues? His own party goons had to step in and TELL HIM WHAT TO THINK. All on camera btw.

Thats why McConnell loves Trump. He's a useful idiot.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

Please ramp up your attacks on President Trump. It helps immensely..in several ways!

Check this out: www.promiseskept.com...

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Who been or has been in many decades?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It just sounds like she's trying to become relevant again.
We've all seen that happen with political commentators from both sides of the aisle.

Notoriety can be intoxicating after you've gotten used to it.
When you've lost it...you'll take it, again, from anywhere you can find it.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
described as suffering from TDS,

TDS is only used when someone goes full retard... You can disagree all day, but do it with matters that have substance and not whether he ate 3 scoops of ice cream level crap as is what pours out daily.

No, it's used much more often by some posters, but meh, it works both ways. The inability to be critical(not you per se) is the flipside of TDS, and might as well be TDS.

I completely agree on the "ice cream" type criticisms, they are useless, and really, they completely turn supporters away from being critical..crying wolf kinda thing. They are tired of hearing it, and I get it.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Anne Clouthier is a chaotic Jerk who could never see that her desire for prestige is clouding her whole mind. She is in it for fame. At one time she actually was not that bad, but she has gotten so messed up now, I won't even pay attention to what she says anymore. She loves to cause turmoil.

I am so getting on board with you, on this.
Well put, and it segues nicely with what you
previously stated about
demonically influenced persons.

No spin here. It is as clear as hearing her voice. It is called
discernment and you nailed it with the prestige/fame thing.
I just sat through 3 mins of her in the 1st vid which was loaded
on page 1. Nearly every vocal inflection caused alerts of pain to
my fine ear. Then I read your post and just had to reply in thanks.

The last sentence Coulter spoke caused me wonder where she is born, and
to never breed with anyone raised there, awn the sole basis of the horrible
affected roller coaster speaking style. For the children.

I was called the c word nointeen toimes, so now Oi can say whatever I wawnt!

Just...pain. I’m guessing Coulter uses ‘um’ a lot too but, but I have reached my limit.
Full of herself, probably announces when she predicted things constantly, because, power.
Hey ‘all of you’: Listen to Me to me to me to m

# 1113
edit on 25-5-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

A runaway train race to the bottom.

Has that last 3 years been that bad for you?

They are probably no better, or worse than what proceeded the 3..just a guess.

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66A favorite Sci/fi author of my youth was John Brunner. One book in particular that he wrote, though for the life of me I cannot recall the premise or story line was titled ''The Sheep Look Up''. That title has stuck with me all these years.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It's a cautionary tale about destruction of the environment and other things.

Apt.

I looked it up.

“We are told that "the meek shall inherit the earth." It follows that the meek are chosen of God. I shall try to be meek, not because I want the earth - you can keep it, after the way you've #ed it around it's not worth having - but because I too should like to be chosen of God. QED.

Besides, I like animals better than you bastards.”

edit on 5/25/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/25/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

So back to you Get what?

He doesn't get it, because HE DOESN"T GET IT.

Remember when Trump said take people's guns away first, before finding out if the individual had any issues? His own party goons had to step in and TELL HIM WHAT TO THINK. All on camera btw.

Thats why McConnell loves Trump. He's a useful idiot.
lol, I find your full blown meltdown amusing, that, my good folks, is the power that Trump has over these people, fascinating specimen.

The single ONLY issue at play, is the Chinese Coronovirus, that's it.
Nobody faults Trump for that and the actions it caused, to do so would mark you politically incompetent.
What he owns is his actions and response to it, both GOOD, BAD and "Meh".

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT The ring of that possibility is loud Mr. Tat. That may be exactly what her tweets were about. The same scathing scythe she has used against the policies of the left appear to be at play here as well. The question though is she more conservative than show woman or the other way around. Maybe time will tell if she is taken as a harbinger of further conservative dissatisfaction or instead trampled under the hooves of ardent Trumpism.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

They are probably no better, or worse than what proceeded the 3..just a guess.

There were some pretty rough years under Obama, not that I'm blaming him on it all, but I do see he failed at getting us out of the rescission in a timely manor. As example, most other Presidents walked into a recession too, but they were out of theirs within 1.5 years.

It would be rather safe to say that everyone is better off today than under Obama, and even if you wanted to suggest it was because of Obama (I would disagree) it still means he didn't destroy it in the mean time. Trump has done some really good stuff with zero critical errors that Obama/Bush did, so kind of hard to bitch about him while not really suggesting other recent Presidents did worst.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I"ve chimed in on this aspect of topic already but want to agree again. That kind of criticism is of no value other than a cheap laugh. And at this point laughs are important but cheap laughs are completely counter productive.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I"ve chimed in on this aspect of topic already but want to agree again. That kind of criticism is of no value other than a cheap laugh. And at this point laughs are important but cheap laughs are completely counter productive.

We need to understand that the media drives the narrative in what is being reported and even more important what is not being reported. There is a huge double standard that doesn't do anyone good in the end.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

The last sentence Coulter spoke caused me wonder where she is born, and
to never breed with anyone raised there, awn the sole basis of the horrible
affected roller coaster speaking style.

I mean we are talking about Ann Coulter here who has a tendency to say some truly remarkable heartless things.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Wow... if u ACTUALLY THOUGHT SHE WAS FUNNY AT THE ROAST U CLEARLY DON’T KNOW COMEDY... I love Trump and I find libs to be annoying and even I admit that she was TERRIBLEEE ON THAT STAGE! It was uncomfortable how bad she was. How could u say anyy of it was funny?? Her delivery, a mess... Half her “jokes” weren’t even jokes, and the fakeness just oozes out of her... Anybody who thinks that that sht was funny should be sent to an island. a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

There were some pretty rough years under Obama, not that I'm blaming him on it all, but I do see he failed at getting us out of the rescission in a timely manor. As example, most other Presidents walked into a recession too, but they were out of theirs within 1.5 years.

You have to admit though, it was a huge mess to try and clean up. But for sure, to some degree, each president suffers, and gains..in some cases, by what a previous admin set up. We will see how Trump does at bringing it back..not that he really has enough time in his mandate.

Obama could of really done something, but in the end, unfulfilled promises like GITMO, Patriot act..etc, and ACA was a disaster for some. I believe in universal healthcare, but ACA was nothing of the sort. He was not the Hope and Change advertised.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I mean we are talking about Ann Coulter here who has a tendency to say some truly remarkable heartless things.

Quite like the president in that regard. I suppose.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: lamphead444
Wow... if u ACTUALLY THOUGHT SHE WAS FUNNY AT THE ROAST U CLEARLY DON’T KNOW COMEDY... I love Trump and I find libs to be annoying and even I admit that she was TERRIBLEEE ON THAT STAGE! It was uncomfortable how bad she was. How could u say anyy of it was funny?? Her delivery, a mess... Half her “jokes” weren’t even jokes, and the fakeness just oozes out of her... Anybody who thinks that that sht was funny should be sent to an island. a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Comedy, art, music, film..all very subjective. No one should be sent to any island for finding something where you didn't.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join