It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter tweets out calling Trump a lout and a blithering idiot.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I never liked Coulter, thought her a half brained mouthpiece that found for herself a comfortable niche in the conservative info sphere.

That changed for me a bit when I saw her on one of those Comedy Central Roasts, roasting who I do not remember. However there on the stage she was alone from the ranks of conservative celebrities. She was singled out to receive many insults, as is done on those roasts, but the ones slung at her dramatic. And the liberal audience loved it.

When it was her turn at the lectern she stood there proudly with a smile on her face and began her barrage of jokes aimed at the entire liberal stage, and liberal agenda. At first I thought that her jokes would be lame, but they were not. They were astute and directed. I found it one of the funniest rips of liberals I had ever heard. The audience did not. They would not laugh but were offended by her caustic jokes. Too bad for them, they missed a great roasting because it was aimed at them.

That was the last I heard about Ann Coulter until today. Today she ripped into Trump with both feet and jumped down his throat with as scathing a rebuke as any I have heard coming from the left.

Here are a few of her tweets yesterday.

frontier.yahoo.com...

The most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office is trying to lose AND take the Senate with him. Another Roy Moore fiasco so he can blame someone else for his own mess

Trump didn't build the wall and never had any intention of doing so. The ONE PERSON in the Trump administration who did anything about immigration was Jeff Session. And this lout attacks him

COVID gave Trump a chance to be a decent, compassionate human being (or pretending to be). But he couldn't even do that

GREAT WORK IN THE LAST ALABAMA SENATE RACE, MR. PRESIDENT! Keep it up and we'll have zero Republican senators. The next Republican president will be elected in the year 4820

And one last snippet from her storm

I will never apologize for supporting the issues that candidate Trump advocated, but I am deeply sorry for thinking that this shallow and broken man would show even some remote fealty to the promises that got him elected

So, anyone want to bash Coulter now? Any conservatives want to join all the liberals who have spurned her over the decades?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I never had much of any opinion on her but I can only respect her for this, as she will probably be attacked for stating the obvious.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

It may be the end of her career. I don't suppose she would accept a job as a pundit on CNN or one of the other ''liberal media outlets. Certainly she may be banned from Fox for this. I can hardly wait for Trump to tweet back at her.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

What it tells me is that all of them "right and left" are merely entertainers.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It may be the end of her career.

Why now?
Co ulter

+2 more 
posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I’ll still be voting for trump this November despite miss coulters opinions.
I do agree with one of her points.. the GOP will have an issue in 2024 and beyond.
They have nothing in the works much like the dems this year.

+6 more 
posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I never liked Coulter, thought her a half brained mouthpiece that found for herself a comfortable niche in the conservative info sphere.

So ,what changed your mind ?
Oh , I see , she spoke out against Trump.
Do you often side with a "half brained mouthpiece" (your words , not mine) ?
There are several old southern country sayings that cover that sort of thing.

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Just me being me , I guess .

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I feel like at coming at Trump for not saying more and doing more on the big tech censorship that is going on. How does he not get it, that alot of the voices that supported Trump have been censored and banned.

We have people on different platforms who are afraid to use a curse word now because they are sensing the whip coming from big tech.

+6 more 
posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

*shrugs*

Okay.

Trumps a dick, he's done many total "dick moves" since he's been in office.

I think he's made many mistakes during this "Plan-demic" of Covid-1984 among other things while in office.

Someone wise once said, "If you agree with someone 100% of the time, then one of you is not doing any thinking."

But there are going to be only two people on the ballot in November.

Biden and Trump.

Even with all his flaws, Trump is still a better choice than Biden.

In my opinion.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Here I agree with you Gryp. I guess in this new world of Fantasyland, entertainment is the prevailing means of communication. In a way this was first demonstrated during the Kennedy Nixon debate. Nixon was not camera friendly while Kennedy was cool and collected. Many say that this was the deciding event of that 1960 election.

I did a thread here about a year ago I called. ''Trump is not a ''villian'', he is a ''vaudevillian''

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Trump isn't perfect but certainly is better than the alternatives.

I'm not sure what Coulter expects. Trump is not a dictator. If anything, I'd say Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan were more of a hindrance than democrats. The progress on the wall has been a disappointment but that is more of an issue for senate / congress. The Republican senators and congress need to get their sh*t together. Quite frankly, I am looking forward to next term when Trump can be even more unfiltered as he has nothing to lose.

What people need to realize is that the President can only do so much. You have to get congress and the senate to tow the line for real change. Your local congressman / senator is far more important than the President.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Coulter is a great researcher and fine writer...

But she has turned into a caricature of her former self...

She has been an outside-the-box thinker...always
I particularly liked her books which focused on the Mcarthy hearings...

But to argue trump has not been, in the main, a wonderful Republican President, all things considered, then she is a fool..

-chris

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Someone wise once said, "If you agree with someone 100% of the time, then one of you is not doing any thinking."

Wise words Mr. Boy. I would also like to add to that that ''if you disagree with someone 100% of the time, then one of you is not doing any thinking.

Biden and Trump? For me, which choice would cause the most disruption from the opposing side. I don't even want to guess. My hope is that saner minds, if there are any, take control of their parties and offer up two more non-partisan candidates.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Mmm we have all complained about congress for years, and along comes a president that gets attacked by both parties... either he is a brilliant con man or both parties are starting to get skittish.

he cant be both a blithering idiot and a great con man, so are the 60 odd million people that voted for him blithering racist woman hating simpletons, or are the corrupt SOB's in congress afraid of something. (even if that something is we the people start paying attention to the corruption and *gasp* holding people accountable)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Boy it sucks when the curtain is pulled aside and the left narrative that everyone is a cult follower of Trump who drinks the Kool-Aid no matter what is destroyed.

So many on the right has bashed him too when he actually does things that should be bashed, but it gets buried by the left's volley of daily nukes.

Listen to Ben Shapiro some time as he tears into him regularly too.

edit on 25-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

She has changed her tune.
After she sold her books of course...lol

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

the GOP will have an issue in 2024 and beyond.
They have nothing in the works much like the dems this year.

I first heard this theory from a radio show I listen to that For the republican party you could see a legacy of trumps. You could maybe see Ivanka running?? You could possibly have eric run?

I dont know the way it was laid out seemed like it could actually happen.

Where is the repoublican party, it is with Trump, and Trumpian beliefs. We witnessed something monumental in 2016 where it was a complete shift for the "former republican party base" to Trumps ideology. So there are not really any republicans out there that fir that trumpian belief structure. so why wouldnt we have a nother dynasty coming. after all when it comes to American politics we love dynasties for some reason.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

You know Ed, I pretty much agree that the system in many cases runs the presidency. Trump has done a lot to hinder that but much of what is happening is him putting through a lot of the regular Republican agenda. He just basically rubber stamps the bills they put up to him.

And yes the ''wall'' has been a huge disappointment, especially as he made it such a ''big deal'' during his campaign and throughout his first two years. But where is it. From the urgency of his earlier posturing one would think that it would almost be finished by now.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

And paid for, by...um...

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Anne Clouthier is a chaotic Jerk who could never see that her desire for prestige is clouding her whole mind. She is in it for fame. At one time she actually was not that bad, but she has gotten so messed up now, I won't even pay attention to what she says anymore. She loves to cause turmoil.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join