It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has any one seen..Demon's?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reikuro
Ive seen demons in my dreams, or at least I think so.
and I think I might have seen a demon on my street walking (my street would be a perfect place for a horror movie) but I was really tired and out of it (right after a party, no alcohol or drugs but we got really messed up on somethin -shrugs-)

Demon 1:
Very human like, and HOT
had a tail
one black one white wing
pointed ears (kinda elfish)
Long black hair tied up in a long pony tail
surrounded by wolves
(no its not Kouga from Inuyasha >_< altho Kouga is hot to...)

Demon 2:
Hot and human like (again)
shoulder length silverish hair
pointed ears (again)
white wings

Demon 3:
Hot and human like (AGAIN)
short red hair (like...not REALY short but like Jesse McCartney short (sorry for using him as an example if you dont know him, do a google image search, and I DONT like him >_

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardbodyactiv
I feel very, very sorry for all you poor deluded people who have subscribed to this thread.

Demons from video games...Demons from movies/books/comics...Demons from drugs/alcohol/sleep depravation...Demons from religious indoctrination...Demons from pseudo Goths' desires to have a 'friend'...Demons from hysterical reactions to...shadows on a wall?

If I stare at the reflection of a light on my wall for long enough...i go cross-eyed...then the rest of my vision around me becomes hazy and I'm sure I can see individual atoms with a nucleus and electrons flying around them...but it is an illusion...it is the way my brain is responding to the stimulus...or even the desire to respond.

My brother saw Demons. He communed with them. They were his comforters and his enemies.

Eventually he stopped taking the Lithium and took a long toke on a gas pipe...He left his Passport on the table because it was necessary to prove who he was so that he could move on to another plane(t)...as he described it to me...too many times

Flap, flap...perhaps your shoulder blades are wings?

Carry on telling your camp-fire tales.

Demons: They are for the mentally ill...they are for fervent religious believers...Manga readers...Video game addicts....

They are for the people that believed The Blair Witch Project happened

...or are they the Tools used by our Reptilian Illuminati controllers to terrorise the....susceptible only?

Go ahead: flame me...bothered.

i am sorry you do not see what has been shown to you there are things which sience can jsut not explain and i have seen thos things i do not mind you posting here add what ever advice and opions you have it is your right and your own will if you wish to but reamber this there may come a day when you see before you a thing which you can not explain and when you do you will know what it is

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balaams donkey
hardbodyactiv

I feel very, very sorry for all you poor deluded people who have subscribed to this thread. .... ...but it is an illusion...it is the way my brain is responding to the stimulus...or even the desire to respond.

All of these people claim to see, hear, feel demons. Few of these people want this to happen, most do not, and all seem troubled by it.

Questions:
If is it simple stimulus, as you claim, why does it happen. You must know, as you are sure?
How can you prove that demons are not really effecting these people?
What is the basis for your claim and can you support it?
Can you name and describe the source of the stimulus?
Why does it effect the mind in such a way?
What is a shame, is that your brother was being effected, by something, and that effect brought death. Why do you think he was lieing? Maybe he needed a priest rather than drugs.
You must be able to answer each of my simple questions as you seem to know we are all foolish, so wise one, teach us deluded fools.

peace i shalent not want a fight i resepct people to much to see them fight over such things as opions and feelings of one another i am nto sayign the questions you have asked are wrong bal nor you hard but reamber questions are questions nothing more

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
i am in the act of makeing a project i am recordeing rooms house's etc etc in hopes of finding some type of photo that i can post here that may have in it a picture of a demon or at least a ghost if i do find some thign i will act in haste to post it here so that ppl can look it over

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You are wrong Hard, they are very very real. It is not a mental illness. Sad thing is the medical professionals do not believe in being possessed and try to treat with medicine. When, infact, all the patient needs is love ad guidance from God and Jesus and people around them to get them through it.

Thats like people saying ghost do not exist. If you have never experienced it you may think that but those who have know the pure manevolence and sheer terror. When it happened to me at first I was only 3 or 4 and had no idea what ghost/demons were. All I knew is that I was terrified and it was very bad. And, by the way, ghost are demons.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardbodyactiv
I feel very, very sorry for all you poor deluded people who have subscribed to this thread.

Demons from video games...Demons from movies/books/comics...Demons from drugs/alcohol/sleep depravation...Demons from religious indoctrination...Demons from pseudo Goths' desires to have a 'friend'...Demons from hysterical reactions to...shadows on a wall?

If I stare at the reflection of a light on my wall for long enough...i go cross-eyed...then the rest of my vision around me becomes hazy and I'm sure I can see individual atoms with a nucleus and electrons flying around them...but it is an illusion...it is the way my brain is responding to the stimulus...or even the desire to respond.

My brother saw Demons. He communed with them. They were his comforters and his enemies.

Eventually he stopped taking the Lithium and took a long toke on a gas pipe...He left his Passport on the table because it was necessary to prove who he was so that he could move on to another plane(t)...as he described it to me...too many times

Flap, flap...perhaps your shoulder blades are wings?

Carry on telling your camp-fire tales.

Demons: They are for the mentally ill...they are for fervent religious believers...Manga readers...Video game addicts....

They are for the people that believed The Blair Witch Project happened

...or are they the Tools used by our Reptilian Illuminati controllers to terrorise the....susceptible only?

Go ahead: flame me...bothered.

finally..i was going to say but thought it might be rude seeing as you all seem so very convinced with your tales...not trying to be rude but !!!!!wow!!! what aren't demons responsible for!!!
hardbody....you said it

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Vash
Past lives, are the result of demons also, they have possessed many people, over thousands of years. They know all about their former victims and can enter into you, and give you memories of "past lives" their past lives not yours. Again a Satanic trick, to cause us to think that we live forever, and that there is no final judgment of God. That we not have to be responsible for our actions in this life, or that we can fix it later, in a next life.

Psychics, fortune tellers, mediums work by listening to demons. Here is the game. You and everyone else has a guardian demon, which does anything it can to get you to fall into sin. It knows everything about you. When you go to a medium she/he has a familiar spirit (demon) that works with your demons, and other demons. They can easily tell you what you did yesterday, last year, your loves and hates. The fact, that you may be still up set about the lost of your father and such. They can contact the guardian demons of your deceased great grandmother, and tell you many things about her also. It is endless. Palm reading, tea leaves, crystal balls, ect. are all just part of the show to keep your mind occupied.

As to "hardbodyactiv" it is a fight about reality. Not between persons. Hard is saying, without basis that the spiritual word does not exist, or demon do not. This is simply not true, even if it was true “Hard”, gave no reason for their claim. Why in the world would I believe “Hard?” I have seen these things, you have also, so have many other people. To call us all fools, without reason is ...well ignorant. We cannot just think reality away, because we do not like it. I never wanted any of this garbage to happen to me but it did. But, your point is to be nice when so many are being attacked by “Hard”. The problem with that is that this is very serious, stuff. It should not be taken lightly by anyone. As the end results can be very bad. Would it not be true that, mass murders are agents of evil, that they follow Satanic leadership, how about child molesters? Everyone generally agrees that this are bad things, but when a cause is pointed out that might relate to the demonic, they laugh. How sad.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
www.searchwithin.org/download/presence_spirits.pdf

This is study in the presence of spirits in mental disorders. By Dr. Wilson Van Dusen. Chief Psychologist at Mendiocino State Hospital in California.

As I get time I will list court cases, and other proofs.

What is it interesting is that people think what they have to say is correct, but at they same discount others.

hy·poc·ri·sy (hĭ-pŏk'rĭ-sē)
n., pl. -sies.
The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.
An act or instance of such falseness.

The hypocrisy is to claim truth without reason, then deny others of right to claim truth. If you counter with reason, or proof this is not hypocrisy. Truly the use of logic in order to discover Truth, rather than cling to ones frail opinion.

Can anyone offer one reason why demons cannot exist?

[edit on 19-3-2005 by Balaams donkey]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
thank you bal for what you have said i will as i have done so far to think and to medataite on such things as i have done so in the past thank you

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
there are those of you who think it is a mental illness if it is explain me. i have been to noonoo doctors plenty of times in my life and the funny thing they say i am perfectly mentaly healthy, yet i have seen them. tell me those who dont believe demons exsist do you belive there is a higher power who created us?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonbeam13
there are those of you who think it is a mental illness if it is explain me. i have been to noonoo doctors plenty of times in my life and the funny thing they say i am perfectly mentaly healthy, yet i have seen them. tell me those who dont believe demons exsist do you belive there is a higher power who created us?

there have been many counts as of to what Created Humans it chould chould be god,evolution,aliens... the fact is no one knows for sure not 100% sure and can also prove it but as to some who only need faith that we were createdin gods image then so be it may be we where who knows

I think in time we will come to find out why when we die....

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hey moon beam,
Do you here that? ........Silence....no one has any thoughtful to say. No one answered our challenges. It just goes to show you that Atheism is a mental disorder, not belief. Now maybe we can get on with the topic. “Has anyone seen Demons?”, not do they exist. I guess they could not read. “Do they exist?” is a worthy topic, but not in this post.

So has anyone seen demons? What did they do to you? What do you think of it?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I grew up in a hauneted house. It had demons in it, pure evil demons. I was only a baby when it started - 3 or4 years old. I had and have no no mental illness. I was too young to know anything about them. I was too young to be corrupt. All I knew is that is was real and I was flippin terrified of them. We moved when I was 12 and it all stopped, whatever it was was connected with that house.

However, it made me sensitive to them and now I can pick up when places are demonized just by walking or driving by. They are real. God is real. People who don't beleive it and knock down others should think twice.

I think aliens are demons and but you don't see me on the ufo post discrediting them.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
One more thing. Let me give you an example of demonize people.... Charles Manson Demonised...Aldolph Hilter, Demonised....Jeffery Dahmer, demonised. They let that come into them. The demon takes over and talks to his mind unitl he is literally out of his mind. They tell them to kill kill kill and destroy. Take a look at thier eyes, they are devoid black holes. The lights are on but nobody's home.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
One house we grew up in was haunted also, everyone in the house would be terrified at the same time, very bad nightmares, and such. When we moved it was all gone. For my father it was a real blessing, as he had rarely a good nights sleep in the house he grew up in. When we went back it started all over again. Hardly anyone can live there. My little brother would be so scared he could not control himself, three tall black (all black) men in hats, and red eyes would chase him. Really upset him. This had never happened to him before, as he lived with our mother until he was six years old. Came to the house, bam. Nightmares.

Maui, it seems that most of alien encounters are really just demon, posing as aliens. They are inter-dimensional, evil, telepathic, and run from the name of God. Same guys.

[edit on 20-3-2005 by Balaams donkey]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
if you actualy read you would see i have seen one, thats how i know it exsists. my point of the whole thing to the sceptics was if you can believe in aliens, a higher power or any of that then why is it so hard to believe that demons are real and not a mental disorder. as i said i have been to my share of phycologists and they say im sane, so explain to me what if not demon if not mental disorder i saw. (go look on previous pages for my first posting and please explain that to me.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
moonbeam ! I was agreeing with and supporting your post. You are correct. Of course after rereading my post, it does not sound that way. Sorry.

[edit on 20-3-2005 by Balaams donkey]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Does my little sister's soon to be ex-husband's married girlfriend count as a demon?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Yea i see a demon every day!!!He lives in my pants and i love him

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
sorry Balaams donkey i miss understood, that the problem with reading, you have to read your own tone into things.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join