It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has any one seen..Demon's?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I've only seen demons in my sleep, and that's scary enough for me.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
I was wondering... what if occasionally these demons are banished for certain behaviour to this plane/planet or surface?
Actually if you read the Bible carefully (exact ref. unknown. Try Isaiah 14:12 and further) it says that Lucifer is already hear on Earth as well as his fallen angels

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Tinko1]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
A pretty good friend of mine from high school once told me he has seen images of demonic faces on the walls in his basement.

He was always able to convince me he was seeing them.

On the walls of his basement right outside of his bedroom were sort of dark outlines. At first glimpse the look like nothing. When you look closely at the dark outlines they appear as distorted monstrous faces.

The outlines were like shadows on the wall. You could wash the walls and the outlines would not deteriorate.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GypseyWing
A pretty good friend of mine from high school once told me he has seen images of demonic faces on the walls in his basement.

He was always able to convince me he was seeing them.

On the walls of his basement right outside of his bedroom were sort of dark outlines. At first glimpse the look like nothing. When you look closely at the dark outlines they appear as distorted monstrous faces.

The outlines were like shadows on the wall. You could wash the walls and the outlines would not deteriorate.

Ah, the art of matrixing.... www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com...
Ya gotta love Grant...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
shadow people are demons. They take all kinds of forms.

Vash, I'm truly concerned about your fascination with them. I think you are headed down a path you don't want to be on. This and ouji board stuff are things you should never dabble with.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
to MauiStacey: Agreed. These are not the kinds of things you wanna get involved with. They are dangerous. try something safer like a rubix cube....

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
They have faces and are quick. I don't know what they're doing here, they know it's a big waste of their time. Anyway, as I've put into other posts, I refused to believe in anything unless I saw it. This was a mistake.

Maui and Tinko are right.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
found another good reference....Rev.12:7-9

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I have seen lots of demons. My experience with demons is vast. As magic was my game. Demons are spirits can take on any form. They can appear perfectly human, a cloud of smoke, jet black, a cat, anything they want to.
Demons will appear as lost souls in houses, to trick us into channeling the dead, which are really demons. It is a simple trick. They knew the history of the house, as they are old, and intelligent. If, it was allowed by God for you to see someone dead, you would have not been afraid as you were. You might have been afraid but it would have been in a good way. The room would not have been cold. Something very evil happened in that house and created a stain, that makes it easy for demons to enter into. Every sinful act creates a stain on the Earth that makes it easier for them to enter.

The idea that the mind creates demons is stupid on many levels. Why would your mind suddenly tell you about the history of a house, by means of a cold and terrifying experience? Why not just think it? The demons trick people into thinking they are part of your mind so they can enter into you and possesses you.

As to Vash, contacting demons without knowing what you are doing and having controls is suicide, they will abuse you like a pimp does a whore.
They always want something in return for favors, they lie, they take back their powers, they will try and take you over, and could careless about you. You must know how to have controls, or you are doomed. In the end they have nothing but lies. You will be happier without them trust me on this. If you are unhappy now they will only make it worse. Pray to the True God.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Balaams donkey]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Worry not vash, with your faith as a shield you need never fear demonic forces.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
AMEN Bal!! That is exactly what I was trying to tell her on another post.

Vash, every time you see them call out to God or Jesus.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
you know, I'd be afraid of doing that...I mean of course it's more likely to help you than anything else but still, I'd be afraid of pi$$ing them off by doing that...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Tik, never under estimate the power of God and Jesus. They win everytime! Their rule is superior!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Vash,

I have one more thing to say before I go to bed, I know I don't know you, but I worry about you.

These demons do NOT feel love or compassion. They do not even comprehend the meaning. The only thing they are only capable of is owning you and causing menace and destruction. That is all they know. You wrote earlier about something protecting you from a 100 lb back pack falling on your head. Please look into guardian angles, perhaps that it what it was. You must realize that these creatures cannot love or care. It is not in them. They have only one feeling and that is of wickness and destruction.

Look at Hilter and Charles Manson. Look into thier eyes and you find nothing but giant pupils devoid of love and compassion. Just big black holes devoid of anything but hate and murder. That is what happens to demonized people. You are to precios to let that happen to.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
MauiStacey

You wrote earlier about something protecting you from a 100 lb back pack falling on your head. Please look into guardian angles, perhaps that it what it was.

Please be careful at this point. The Devil and demons can imitate any aspect of God, except humility. In fact how could magic have any power if it was not illusion? Demons will often protect, and help there followers. They will grant wishes to cause people to be happy, rich, powerful, good looking, and such like. It very well maybe the case, that the demons caused the back pack to fall, then saved Vash, just to give her faith in them. Notice, how it worked, she has faith in them. It worked on me also. Sometimes evil looking demons would attack me, and demons appearing as angels would defend me, so I would listen to them. Good cop, bad cop. A trick. In fact their ways can be so complex, that it is impossible for man to generally out smart them. This is why Christ teaches us to have faith in Him. Blessed are the meek. Even with all of the training that I have had, still get tricked. I might only know 10% of the all of the tricks, because tricks, can be doubled. Trick upon trick upon trick. No one could figure them all out, except God. We must learn to be humble to God. To trust that His advice is sound.

Angels of God, never want anything in return, ever. Two, they confess the Jesus is the Christ, and walked on Earth in the flesh to save man. Three, angels will always enjoy and encourage reading of the Gospels. Four, Real angels will never cause you to feel uneasy in the least. You will never question, "is this from God?" If that question enters you mind, then it is not of God. This can happen anywhere, even in Church. Can anyone say that the have never sinned in the slightest, even in Church? We know that all sin comes from the temptations of the Devil. God is pure.

[edit on 17-3-2005 by Balaams donkey]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Again i thank all of you for your opionis and advice in this area...

I have tryed god jesus the true god none has worked....i am not so much afirad of them as i am interasted in why since i was only a child a baby they have protected me and watched over me in my sleep while i am awake....any thing you have to say i do not mind listing i truly belive that they are not here to hurt me tho ...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balaams donkey
Angels of God, never want anything in return, ever. Two, they confess the Jesus is the Christ...

...This can happen anywhere, even in Church. Can anyone say that the have never sinned in the slightest, even in Church? We know that all sin comes from the temptations of the Devil. God is pure.

I can validate these points both by experience and scripture. Nice work Balaams donkey!
(the rest I haven't experienced yet)

Hang in there Vash, we're pullin' for ya. Maybe it'll help to follow the link on my signature line?

[edit on 17-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i will try the link thank you saint even after all this if there still there then i shall know that even if they are demons they are her eto protect me after all and forever

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I haven't seen any daemons but I have seen quite a few spirits:

Apologies for trying to inject some humour here ....

AEN

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join