It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has any one seen..Demon's?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
this is a post about demons does not mean people need to show up and start demonizing those who have to deal with them. If you've never had any interaction with a demon, then by what authority do you have to speak on them? It's certainly not experience. People who have to deal with these things have listened to the predictable "you're crazy" speech a hundred times. Do you really think it's going to be heard as anything else except noise? Nobody cares about someone's doubting opinion on something they've never experience. Either help or go carpet bombing somewhere else.

[edit on 23-3-2005 by saint4God]

hear hear *raises a glass*

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
*sigh claps hands* i say if i did not knwo any better i whould say that hardbodyactiv has quit posting and if not then so be it

i guess one chase to look in to is amityvilhorror it was based on a true story of true events ahh yes what i whoudl not give to live in a hunated house to set up cams all over to capture a picuter of a ghost or a demon and then post it on this site so that all choudl see how very real they are..

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Please forgive me if I've upset anyone, I just thought that in mainstream thinking, demons belong to old books and fiction.
I know that occasionally people say that they have felt tempted to do bad, as if a external force 'pushed' or 'urged' them to do it, but I have never read in any broadsheets or T.V documentaries that a demon has been scientifically caught
either on camera or in a net!
I understand that you may think that I'm being a little callous, but, again, I have
never known of any 'physical' creature in reality that resembles your discriptions.

Again, I'm sorry if I've offended anyone.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well said Saint! Nicely put. Bravo! clap clap.

As for you Iron Man!

Nice reply, you got the makings of a real man. Seems, as though you are not afraid of the Truth. My friend, demons are just as real then as now, true, no one could fault for thinking they were a myth. They are very, very real. In battle the enemy likes to hide, demons are trying to hide from man, so they get us to forget there is a war on. If we forget, we will not go to church, and pray and such. Nor, keep ourselves from sin. This is a recent tactic of the last 200 years. They also seduce humans into joining on their team, which is why we are all worried about Vash. We want her on our team. You too that matter. What a great bunch of thinkers! You guys and gals are really great, even you too hardbody

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
my firend was over in michigan hes a christian and he was walkin past a witchcraft cafe and prayin and he said when he was walkin buy their were hundreds of demons that had just apppearded firing arrows at them but the arrows would not hit them they said they also saw arrows being fired for them also.........

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Interesting,
If one looks at the Icons of the Early Christians, they show demons shooting arrows, at them. Very interesting indeed.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by elmojones3000
my firend was over in michigan hes a christian and he was walkin past a witchcraft cafe and prayin and he said when he was walkin buy their were hundreds of demons that had just apppearded firing arrows at them but the arrows would not hit them they said they also saw arrows being fired for them also.........

no offence to you or your friend and as everyone here knows i do believe there are demons. however i think what your friend saw was in his mind, he sounds like one of those finatical chritians who see witchcraft as just evil and no more. prehaps im wrong and there was demons but from my experience when chritians (and please i am not trying to dis anyone) start saying or trying to point out evil things near witchcraft stores it is usealy to scare others away from there. (i have an uncle and had 2 friends like that) i brought my one friend with to a phycic fair and there was NO evil so to speak there mearly a few taroth readers and other paganists and she kept telling me about all these demons that were around, i trusted and beleived her. later she admited she saw nothing she was just trying to convince me that that place was evil.

there are photos out there unfortunatly you will always get those who will try and proove them fake, go look at the shadow man posting it is a perfect example.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
In the christian religion, the presence of demons somewhere is not a rare thing, allthough they are rarely seen.
There are angels of God, and angels of the devil, demons.

One third of all angels God created have supposedly joined Satan as he went against God.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I still find all this strange, I mean you're saying that the world has these bad 'spirits' with wings and horns flying about making people doing evil.
I'm astounded to hear about angels and devils that seem to wander the Earth in some eternal battle.
If it's all true then you can see why some tempted souls fall pray to evil whispering.
It makes sense now about that poor man Lee Oswald and that wretched Charles Manson.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
let us talk history...

Hunderds of thousnds of years aog there was a battle bewteen angels and demons god and satan in that battle ( sort of like vietnam) there were thos that did not want to fight on both sides giveing birth toa new type of angel a dark angel this dark angel was not allowed in hell or heaven so hade to walk to earth forever in bansiment takeing jobs from both angels and demons alike killing any of thos that get in his or her way being of both angelic and demonic nature these things were more powerful then just your avrage demon or angel grrr i gota go i will finsh this when i get back bye ever one bbl

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
I still find all this strange, I mean you're saying that the world has these bad 'spirits' with wings and horns flying about making people doing evil.

Nah, the horns and wings were made up by people.
Demons have no real physical form or shape I think, and they are not out to do evil in the first place. They are out to keep people away from God and christianity in one way or another.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I hope you don't mind Vash, but this war that happened seems very harrowing, I mean is this fight in the bible?
You seem to know a lot about said confrontation.
I am fairly new to ATS and didn't realise that folk had to 'bone up' on the bible.
How can you spot a dark/good angel?
I am wondering if they still wander the earth tempting humans and causing mayhem.
I've seen the Excorist and I wonder if they behave like that little girl.
I also noticed earlier on your discriptions that they have leathery wings, could this be related to the 'reptoids' in the Dulce, New Mexico base?
I recently visited the area and it's a place that I had checked on the inernet.
This is fascinating!!

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Let me be quiet honest with you. i have been holding a bit. you see since i can remember i have been gifted. i am able to see guardian angels, with this i am sometimes able to see demons, i just used one of my most resent experiences. Neither demons nor angel have any real physical form they change their form to best suit the person. angels will come in forms comfortable to humans, demons in forms that will scare humans. so while i may see angels as a man figure you might see them as a dog, it all depends on the person and the same counts for demons. it simple to tell the diffrence between the two if you can see them a demon will ALWAYS give you an uneasy feeling in your gut.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Can you see the 'real' demon or angel in the person? I mean is it like the creature has an overlay of a human and only a few can see through to the true one?
I think I know what you mean about the stomach-thing, I've felt that some people are different, sometimes positive and sometimes negative.

Is there anyway that this 'gift' can be taught to another?
I think this could be a valuable tool against evil.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Ironman,

Some people can and some cannot see demons on or in people. Angels do not infest people, they guard them. Demons will be around the person, on the person or in the person. They can possesses you physically, mentally or spiritually, and sometimes all three at once.

When I was very attuned to this, it seemed that about 25% percent of the people are possessed in some way. Casting out of demons was the miracle most performed by the Lord.

I found that looking for signs of demon possession is a bad way of life, as you start to fall into judgment. You say to yourself, that person is possessed so they are evil. This is simply not true. Many times God allows a demon upon a person, for some good reason. So, it is not a gift you really want, but I know it would be cool for a few hours.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Can you see the 'real' demon or angel in the person? I mean is it like the creature has an overlay of a human and only a few can see through to the true one?
I think I know what you mean about the stomach-thing, I've felt that some people are different, sometimes positive and sometimes negative.

Is there anyway that this 'gift' can be taught to another?
I think this could be a valuable tool against evil.

Donkey basically said it. i see angels of people (guardians) and EVERYONE even those who are possed have angels. it just depends on the person to how the angel is. for example my one friend was athiest diened the exsitance of angels her angel look or rather felt to me sad. demons i see only on occasion not as i do with angels. i am sure anyone can learn how to see them i am just not sure how. however there is something you must remember about possion sometimes it can be dorment so even though the person is possed they can still be their sweet old selves, that is also why once someone has been possed they can after exosims and many years later 'become possed again' they dont actualy. the demon that once possed them mearly became dorment

please forgive my spelling my mind is not here today

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Gosh! I find this all very interesting.
Is there some sort of stealth war going on here? I mean, either these things infest the world like insects or there's a hidden agenda here.

I wonder if there's a 'back' reason to all this and God may have placed such talents on humans to prepare for something we don't know about yet.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hunderds of thousnds of years aog there was a battle bewteen angels and demons god and satan in that battle ( sort of like vietnam) there were thos that did not want to fight on both sides giveing birth toa new type of angel a dark angel this dark angel was not allowed in hell or heaven so hade to walk to earth forever in bansiment takeing jobs from both angels and demons alike killing any of thos that get in his or her way being of both angelic and demonic nature these things were more powerful then just your avrage demon or angel as it was this battle raged for hundreds of thaousands of years when it ended there was choas in both hell and heaven as it was after the war these dark angels were not allowed in hell or heaven i am not sure how many of these dark angel's there were one that i am sure of...

as it is now i am not sure what there is otu there but differnt realms full of these things the battle still waging today

thats about it there i can explain later on more thigns

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I hope you don't mind Vash, but this war that happened seems very harrowing, I mean is this fight in the bible?
You seem to know a lot about said confrontation.
I am fairly new to ATS and didn't realise that folk had to 'bone up' on the bible.
How can you spot a dark/good angel?
I am wondering if they still wander the earth tempting humans and causing mayhem.
I've seen the Excorist and I wonder if they behave like that little girl.
I also noticed earlier on your discriptions that they have leathery wings, could this be related to the 'reptoids' in the Dulce, New Mexico base?
I recently visited the area and it's a place that I had checked on the inernet.
This is fascinating!!

i only know a lot about it becus i was there

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonbeam13
Let me be quiet honest with you. i have been holding a bit. you see since i can remember i have been gifted. i am able to see guardian angels, with this i am sometimes able to see demons, i just used one of my most resent experiences. Neither demons nor angel have any real physical form they change their form to best suit the person. angels will come in forms comfortable to humans, demons in forms that will scare humans. so while i may see angels as a man figure you might see them as a dog, it all depends on the person and the same counts for demons. it simple to tell the diffrence between the two if you can see them a demon will ALWAYS give you an uneasy feeling in your gut.

i have a request moon if you choudl foucas yoru talent on me and tell me what you feel expand your mind to feel father then you whould other wish feel if you need help in this i choudl and whoudl be willign to help

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join