It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has any one seen..Demon's?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Wow!

What a great post. God always forgives, he forgave me he can forgive you.
I heard once that all of you sins are like a big handful of sand, so many grains, but God mercy is the like the ocean, just throw the sand in the ocean. Praying for all the people who may have been led astray will do you and them a world of good, they can pop, out of it just like you did, and go back to normal lives. Pray for them. It really helps.

Glad you made it back.

Please U2U me.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
i feel lost and confussed

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It's ok vash were here for ya!

What is wrong?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
i keep reading god god god, but in the end you dont need god to rid you of demons. (sorry this sounds harsh and it is not ment to sound blasphemis, i just talk out of expreince of my own life)

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Well, this council member says you do but not just for demons. Knowing God does a whole lot more than 'getting rid of the bad'. The second part of that is gain. Gaining the promise of eternal happiness, gaining love, gaining freedom from the weights that hold you down. Cost? $0 always.

Pray, train, study.
God bless.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balaams donkey
It's ok vash were here for ya!

What is wrong?

it was the posts to many at once i fiannly read them all and now i can respond

To saint
yes i have talked to them must the time they do not talk back *shrugs* but you know maybe thats ok no idea

and thank you (llpoolej,ironman,gregnow) for coming and posting on this topic

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Vash, you're quite welcome sir and it's true, we here for and because of you.

The post earlier about being the 'other' him and being on T.V , just shows how
one can wander from the path, even with good intentions.

I am sure that no matter how far one can roam, the Lord watches and guides us
back, if we're willing to listen.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
Vash, you're quite welcome sir and it's true, we here for and because of you.

The post earlier about being the 'other' him and being on T.V , just shows how
one can wander from the path, even with good intentions.

I am sure that no matter how far one can roam, the Lord watches and guides us
back, if we're willing to listen.

how true that is if you are willign to listen then you can find faith

but there are lots of thos that do not listen at all or have found a higher faith to belive in

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
To saint
yes i have talked to them must the time they do not talk back *shrugs* but you know maybe thats ok no idea

That in itself is interesting. If they play mute and don't have to answer questions....

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by Vash
To saint

That in itself is interesting. If they play mute and don't have to answer questions....

... A. It may be that they can't hear him.
B. They can't or are not allowed to answer him.
C. Protecting him from information.
I'm just guessing.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
quiet simply they ignore what they percieve to be inferior

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonbeam13

Hey Vash, can you perceive arrogance, neutrality, or inferiority from them?

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have never seen a demon but i know for fact that i have been possessed. Im pretty sure that most of you know how to knock yourselves out by leaning up against a wall, breathing hard, push'n of neck, etc and you become passed out for a couple of seconds. Well whenver that happens to me i become a mad-man. Usually i might run around or walk over to someone and fall, then grab them, punch something or walk into a wall or something.
That in itself was pretty cool because most people just fall over and dont move or sit there and have a lil seazor(sp) thing, but that wasnt all i did.

Their were instances where something else happened. When i first discovered this i was spending the night at a friends house and we were doing jsut normal things, boxing, watchin tv or whatever until one of us came up with the bright idea of passing each other out. He did it to me first.
I leaned against the wall, breathed until i was deasy, he pushed his hands against my neck.He removed his hands from my neck, i turned left, walked upto the wall and slammed my head into it, probally at the time as hard as i could, it felt like it. Then i sort of fell on his bed which was right next to the wall. On his bead was a Sobe glass bottle that we had had from earlier, i grabbed it and reached back like i was gonna throw it when he knocked it out of my hands. I then fell on the ground, and woke up.
I passed him out and nothing unusual happend.
He did it to me one more time. When he removed his hands from my neck i lifted up both of my hands to about chest high, then squeezed them as to make a fist. He told me that i had an evil look on my face and after i woke up i could remember what i was thinking when it happend and i remember thinking that i was going to grab him and choke him and beat the hell out of him for know apperent reason. We had enough that night.

At a different spot i was hanging out with about 5 friends sitting outside my friends back-door. One of us got the bright idea of passing someone out. I leaned up against his door and started breathing hard, after i lifted my head up i took a deep breath and my friend Rapheal pushed in on my throat till i passed out. I released my breath and fell against the door a lil bit, i then stood up turned right and kicked my other friends garbage can (it is about knee-high and was about empty at the time) in the air and caight it and began running that way. About 10-15 feet over theres another side of an apartment building. I drop the garbage can and jump and hit it with both of my feet, about 4.5 - 5 feet off ground, then reversed back and ran back the same way i just running, towards my friends door. They saw me running at them and ran in the house. I ran in the house also and grabbed Rapheal ( the one who passed me out) and started hitting him, i managed to stay grabbed onto him, hitting him and running down my friends hall at the same time. His hall is only about 10 ft long. In my mind i was thinking that he is just far enough away from that i could jump up, kick him in the back and knock him over. I tell you i went from grabbing on to him to letting go to jumping in the air high enough to kick him with both of my feet in the back of the neck. This kid was taller then i was so i had both of my feet at the same height as my head, all while i was passed out.
Once i hit Rapheal with my feet he flew into the washing macine (at the end of the hall) and i fell on the ground, wide awake like i just woke up from a bad dream.

So i managed to do about 3 matrix like stunts all while i was passed out. I tell you im not exagerating on anything in the slightest. I wish i could've had it video tapped because i know it was something to see. The one bad thing, well one of the bad things about it was the Mexican women coming out of her house wondering who in the hell had slammed against her wall breaking her whole China collection. Luckily she let it slide

It has happend a couple other times where i have actually talked to people while possesed. I basically asked people something like why the # are you doing this. It didnt make sense to me either

Once while i was in my room alone i wrote down something like "God, Jesus, 777, f*** Satan" and some other stuff on a piece of paper, put it infront of me on my bad, and passed my self out. I immeadiently slammed my hand against the paper and then often hit other things before "waking up."
I was worried about some people i knew that i thought this demon or devil might hurt so i wrote downs family members name on paper while i passed myself out but the possesser didnt touch the paper, as if saying im not here for them im here for you.

People may say im making this up but in my mind i KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT their is know other explanation.

I know this isnt seeing a demon but its defninately related.
Well here you go

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Friend Donkey, that wasn't very nice.

Originally posted by Balaams donkey
It just goes to show you that Atheism is a mental disorder, not belief.
So has anyone seen demons? What did they do to you? What do you think of it?

I don't think we should necessarily limit the idea of demon to be a Christian one. That is, some people consider "evil spirits" to be demons, wherein it is logically possible for an atheist to espy a demon. In other words, the belief in spirits and moral good and moral evil do not necessarily only belong in the tenets of theism.

While I have experienced ghost-like phenomenon, I do not think I have experienced what people consider to be a demon. Outside pop-culture descriptions of a demon (you know, fangs, horns, tail, red skin, goatee), I'm not sure exactly what I would be looking for anyway. What does the bible say Satan and his lackies look like? Well,

"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is not strange if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness." (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 RSV)

"Your heart was proud because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. I cast you to the ground" (Ezekiel 28:13-17 RSV)

Does that sound like those mutilated faces that you folks see? No! In fact, according to biblical descriptions, Donkey and Saint are more likely to be demons than these experiences (no offense guys!).

Okay, okay. Sometimes demons look like frogs (if we let all evil spirits be demons):
"Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet." (Rev 16:13)

So we have frogs, snakes (genesis), and beautiful entities. All the evidence is in: none of your sightings match the biblical description of a demon.

I don't know what to say about mental illnesses being caused by demons; it certainly is possible. Hell, I suppose sickness in general could also be caused by demons (some medieval philosophers argued this). Although, I just can't say I'm willing to accept just yet that demons are a better explanation than bacteria, viruses, or chemical imbalances in the brain.

Just remember, guys -- test everything, hold on to that which is good.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Does anyone think that there is a little irony when Jesus had to convince the jews that he wasn't possessed by a demon?

“I am not possessed by a demon,” said Jesus, “but I honor my Father and you dishonor me. " John 8:49

God sends us evil spirits. Judges 9:23

Evil spirits from God torment us. 1 Samuel 16:15

Demons are angels. Revelation 12:9, Matthew 25:41

Save for revelations, demons have only appeared on the earth to men in form of other men, animals or possessed men.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Up until this point, it sounded medical but...

Originally posted by BIGFOOT
Once while i was in my room alone i wrote down something like "God, Jesus, 777, f*** Satan" and some other stuff on a piece of paper, put it infront of me on my bad, and passed my self out. I immeadiently slammed my hand against the paper and then often hit other things before "waking up."
I was worried about some people i knew that i thought this demon or devil might hurt so i wrote downs family members name on paper while i passed myself out but the possesser didnt touch the paper, as if saying im not here for them im here for you.

People may say im making this up but in my mind i KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT their is know other explanation.

I know this isnt seeing a demon but its defninately related.
Well here you go

this is off the charts I think. It makes sense, when you lose conciousness intentionally, it opens you up for more invasive things. I've heard of forcing a pass-out, but this is a first I've heard of a possession after. Usually possession comes from asking something in, challenging something to do it, or in some way projecting the concioussness away from the body. Much appreciated. Where are you at now with the whole thing?

Pray, train, study.
God bless.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by radardog
Does that sound like those mutilated faces that you folks see? No! In fact, according to biblical descriptions, Donkey and Saint are more likely to be demons than these experiences (no offense guys!).

(Some taken). Radar, is it usually your habit to take out only verses that support your opinion or are you more selective with us? I can go through the due diligence quoting about the master of deception and lies if you like, why he changes and how he influences but I'd rather send you a copy of the Book if you don't already have one.

All the evidence is in: none of your sightings match the biblical description of a demon.

Derrrrr, you think Satan is going to use the same tactics over and over again?
Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that ?
Want to play a strategic board game? I guarentee if you apply the same tactic over and over again I'll beat you every time after the first game.

Just remember, guys -- test everything, hold on to that which is good.

Now this is some sound advice. *exhales in relief*

[edit on 15-4-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

(Some taken). Radar, is it usually your habit to take out only verses that support your opinion or are you more selective with us? I can go through the due diligence quoting about the master of deception and lies if you like, why he changes and how he influences but I'd rather send you a copy of the Book if you don't already have one.

I'm open to contradictory biblical verses. Nearly every biblical account of demons or satan either portrays them as an animal (snake, frog, dragon, etc), or in the form of a man who is possessed.

Derrrrr, you think Satan is going to use the same tactics over and over again?
Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that ?
Want to play a strategic board game? I guarentee if you apply the same tactic over and over again I'll beat you every time after the first game.

Hey, I'm just telling you what the bible says demons and satan look like. I'm not the one adding to the bible, though, it seems you are. We are faced with a delimma.

Suppose this were a different situation -- someone claimed they claim to have experienced God. However, during their experience of God they give God attributes that are not biblical (say, they said God isn't all loving). Would you settle for the argument, "Well, wouldn't a smart God change strategies?"

Probably not. And why? Such an account contradicts the biblical description of God (and it happens to be the word of God). Chances are you might think, 'I don't know what they experienced, but it certainly wasn't God.'

I don't know if demons exist or not; however if christianity is true, and the bible is the word of God, I certainly would be more wary of those the bible says to be wary of: those who seem righteous and/ or false prophets. For example, many baptists argue that the angel that visited the mormon founder was a demon. Why? Because said angel was obviously a false prophet.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Heh Guy's, we don't need a verse throwing fight!!
See... like a snake, he slips in and creates doubt, annoyance and aloofness.
Keep the parts of the bible that mean something to you close to YOU.

It well may be a mental disorder to some, it may be demons in different forms
to others, it might even be that we're just evolving.
But this doesn't mean that we can lay this at the Christian's door or any other
religeon.

Onward guys.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by moonbeam13

Hey Vash, can you perceive arrogance, neutrality, or inferiority from them?

i perceive a lo of things of which i shoudl not even begin to state but in ever one ...

there minds eye is differnt from ever one else what is preceived as ignorance and inferriority choudl be genius to a nother preson

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join