It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS: Inject people with poison!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI) treatment does exists and it does do exactly what Trump said

This is a further site with information regarding the disinfection the body naturally creates.
UVA 365nm light produces hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) when incident on skin via photo-oxidation. H2O2 is a key chemokine released by body when the surface of skin is disturbed with the possible threat of infection. Hydrogen peroxide is known as an effective anti-viral and anti-bacterial compound and additionally is a strong signaling agent for the immune system to go to the injured area and thoroughly inspect for foreign pathogens.

UV-Aid Technology

So has Trump comment been to start a discussion to start people looking at existing knowledge? As mentioned in the video I posted by Laura from Canada "DDDS" - Don't Do Dumb S h i t"

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

"It wouldn’t be through injection"

Even if they were able to read that far..or pay attention that long, you KNOW we'd still be being inundated with this pushed agenda crap. Its so tired and played out now but hey, gotta REEEEEE it up because baby didn't get their way years ago.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

I went back and read the transcript. He also says, "If you look at the fourth line, you inject summer — the sunlight into that. You inject UV rays into that. The same effects on line two — as 70 to 35 degrees with 80 percent humidity on the surface. And look at line four, but now you inject the sun. The half-life goes from six hours to two minutes. That’s how much of an impact UV rays has on the virus"

I'm surprised the media coverage isn't "WTF?! Trump wants sick people to mainline the sun?! Doesn't he know how big the sun is?! People are going ro be crushed by gravitational forces!"

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Disinfectant-based treatments were discussed before Thursday's CoronaVirus briefing to the nation. President Trump was expressing what was discussed, but in his usual non-scientific way.

www.towleroad.com...

As he's done several times before, President Trump is giving Democrats a couple days to make fools of themselves, before Dr. Birx's interview is aired by Fox News on Saturday.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Only a TRUE G can inject the Sun...and that person...shall envelop us all and become one with us.

And we will finally become our true form.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
You don't have to wait. Just gargle Hydrogen Peroxide. A tiny amount gets swallowed by default. It's a WONDERFUL internal disinfectant!

It's not a wonderful internal disinfectant. That is 110% false. Gargling hydrogen peroxide is for your mouth. You do not work for poison control. It will burn your stomach.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

YES! Also don't snort or mainline Lysol because its super bad for you. I just learned that today and stuff. I'm really super glad I heard it from the news because after that orange man told me to I almost did it. Phewwww.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Would I drink the stuff?? No probably not, mainly because I feel like it'd make me puke, and I'm not sold it'd do much good beyond rinsing out one's mouth if you have medical justification for using it in an on-label capacity.

What am I missing here? Who is drinking or recommending drinking peroxide?
No you should not drink it.
Yes it is great as a mouthwash, if a little slides down your throat you'll probably be ok, but don't take my word on it.

It is absolutely amazing for killing Corona, that my friend is a scientific fact.
Where can it kill Corona? Probably in your mouth, on a counter, on your toothbrush, in hospital settings, on surfaces etc.
www.cdc.gov...

A poster on page 1 said it's good for internal digestion.

"Absolutely amazing for killing Corona" is not a scientific fact. You linked to a CDC page not specific to Covid19 FYI.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

YES! Also don't snort or mainline Lysol because its super bad for you. I just learned that today and stuff. I'm really super glad I heard it from the news because after that orange man told me to I almost did it. Phewwww.

That's pretty terrible input, you should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Poor trump, backing down from the "inject disinfectant" and calling it satire just makes his clusterf#^&* worse and As his poll numbers continue to plummet.

news.gallup.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

"Absolutely amazing for killing Corona" is not a scientific fact. You linked to a CDC page not specific to Covid19 FYI.

Yes it is a Scientific fact, just because you are too lazy to look through the link for it doesn't mean it's not true. There are pages and page and pages saying it.

www.cdc.gov...

For disinfection, most common EPA-registered household disinfectants should be effective.
A list of products that are EPA-approved for use against the virus that causes COVID-19 is available herepdf iconexternal icon. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products for (concentration, application method and contact time, etc.).

And here

www.epa.gov...

It shows that Hydrogen Peroxide can be used in Healthcare, Institutional & Residential settings.
For Human Coronavirus
For SARS

Hydrogen peroxide; Ammonium carbonate; Ammonium bicarbonate Hitman Spray Kimberly-Clark Global Sales LLC Human coronavirus 5 RTU HN Institutional; Residential No
Hydrogen peroxide; Ammonium carbonate; Ammonium bicarbonate Victor Spray Kimberly-Clark Global Sales LLC Human coronavirus 5 Pressurized liquid HN Healthcare; Institutional; Residential No
Hydrogen peroxide; Ammonium carbonate; Ammonium bicarbonate Hitman Wipe Kimberly-Clark Global Sales LLC Human coronavirus 6 Wipe HN Institutional; Residential No

& for a whole host of other things.

edit on 25-4-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Disinfectant-based treatments were discussed before Thursday's CoronaVirus briefing to the nation. President Trump was expressing what was discussed, but in his usual non-scientific way.

www.towleroad.com...

As he's done several times before, President Trump is giving Democrats a couple days to make fools of themselves, before Dr. Birx's interview is aired by Fox News on Saturday.

They ALL know this already

That was obvious

They don’t care. Their poll numbers continue to plummet and their cluster# is so out of control right now they’re desperate to try ANYTHING at all.

Not ONE person who watched the speech actually believes that he TOLD people to, or even SUGGESTED that people should, inject disinfectant.

Because he didn’t

But, the headline says he did and comprehension isn’t exactly a leftists strong point now is it? It’s not like they’re actually going to watch and listen to the WORDS for themselves.
edit on 25 4 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

I was moments away from lassoing the sun like a space cowboy and trying to inject it into my elbow until I saw the media reports. But don't you worry, baby. Don't worry cause I'm right here, right here, right here, right here at home

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Yes it is a Scientific fact, just because you are too lazy to look through the link for it doesn't mean it's not true. There are pages and page and pages saying it.

www.cdc.gov...

For disinfection, most common EPA-registered household disinfectants should be effective.
A list of products that are EPA-approved for use against the virus that causes COVID-19 is available herepdf iconexternal icon. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products for (concentration, application method and contact time, etc.).

And here

www.epa.gov...

It shows that Hydrogen Peroxide can be used in Healthcare, Institutional & Residential settings.
For Human Coronavirus
For SARS

Hydrogen peroxide; Ammonium carbonate; Ammonium bicarbonate Hitman Spray Kimberly-Clark Global Sales LLC Human coronavirus 5 RTU HN Institutional; Residential No
Hydrogen peroxide; Ammonium carbonate; Ammonium bicarbonate Victor Spray Kimberly-Clark Global Sales LLC Human coronavirus 5 Pressurized liquid HN Healthcare; Institutional; Residential No
Hydrogen peroxide; Ammonium carbonate; Ammonium bicarbonate Hitman Wipe Kimberly-Clark Global Sales LLC Human coronavirus 6 Wipe HN Institutional; Residential No

It's not on there at all, liar. What is your problem? Why are you wasting time posting lies?

Edit: from your CDC link

How to clean and disinfect

Hard (Non-porous) Surfaces

Wear disposable gloves when cleaning and disinfecting surfaces. Gloves should be discarded after each cleaning. If reusable gloves are used, those gloves should be dedicated for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces for COVID-19 and should not be used for other purposes. Consult the manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning and disinfection products used. Clean hands immediately after gloves are removed.

If surfaces are dirty, they should be cleaned using a detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.

A list of products that are EPA-approved for use against the virus that causes COVID-19 is available herepdf iconexternal icon. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products for (concentration, application method and contact time, etc.).

Additionally, diluted household bleach solutions (at least 1000ppm sodium hypochlorite) can be used if appropriate for the surface. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for application, ensuring a contact time of at least 1 minute, and allowing proper ventilation during and after application. Check to ensure the product is not past its expiration date. Never mix household bleach with ammonia or any other cleanser. Unexpired household bleach will be effective against coronaviruses when properly diluted.

Prepare a bleach solution by mixing:

5 tablespoons (1/3rd cup) bleach per gallon of water or

4 teaspoons bleach per quart of water

Soft (Porous) Surfaces

For soft (porous) surfaces such as carpeted floor, rugs, and drapes, remove visible contamination if present and clean with appropriate cleaners indicated for use on these surfaces. After cleaning:

Launder items as appropriate in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If possible, launder items using the warmest appropriate water setting for the items and dry items completely.

Otherwise, use products that are EPA-approved for use against the virus that causes COVID-19pdf iconexternal icon and that are suitable for porous surfaces.

Electronics

For electronics such as cell phones, tablets, touch screens, remote controls, and keyboards, remove visible contamination if present.

Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products.

Consider use of wipeable covers for electronics.

If no manufacturer guidance is available, consider the use of alcohol-based wipes or sprays containing at least 70% alcohol to disinfect touch screens. Dry surfaces thoroughly to avoid pooling of liquids.

Linens, clothing, and other items that go in the laundry

Wear disposable gloves when handling dirty laundry from an ill person and then discard after each use. If using reusable gloves, those gloves should be dedicated for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces for COVID-19 and should not be used for other household purposes. Clean hands immediately after gloves are removed.

If no gloves are used when handling dirty laundry, be sure to wash hands afterwards.

If possible, do not shake dirty laundry. This will minimize the possibility of dispersing virus through the air.

Launder items as appropriate in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If possible, launder items using the warmest appropriate water setting for the items and dry items completely. Dirty laundry from an ill person can be washed with other people’s items.

Clean and disinfect clothes hampers according to guidance above for surfaces. If possible, consider placing a bag liner that is either disposable (can be thrown away) or can be laundered.

Hydrogen peroxide not mentioned.

"H" section of EPA approved products

84526-6Halomist84526-1HaloSpray9402-14Hitman Spray9402-17Hitman Wipe45745-11HP2O287518-1Hsp2O47371-131HWS-641677-241Hydris70590-1Hype-Wipe

edit on 25-4-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

I was moments away from lassoing the sun like a space cowboy and trying to inject it into my elbow until I saw the media reports. But don't you worry, baby. Don't worry cause I'm right here, right here, right here, right here at home

That's not even funny, it's just weird.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

www.cdc.gov...

And here

www.epa.gov...

For Human Coronavirus
For SARS

It's not on there at all, liar. What is your problem? Why are you wasting time posting lies?

Allow me

First link...

Hydrogen peroxide is typically sold in concentrations of about 3%. It can be used as is, or diluted to 0.5% concentration for effective use against coronaviruses on surfaces. It should be left on surfaces for one minute before wiping.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

That's not even funny, it's just weird.

You're the cutest thing that I ever did see...

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

As I mentioned in the other thread, and Sean Hannity pointed out on Friday, the media is coordinating to the point now where they're also pushing CNN anti-Trump messages to many millions of cellphones, via Sprint, AT&T, and a couple of others.

What must be made certain, is that the electoral college method for choosing our President does not change.

They are planning something sinister, because Joe Biden couldn't even remember his grand-daughter's name last week. The only option available is to CHEAT.

And of course, we see from border debates and abortion debates, Democrats place very little value on human life. The Secret Service should always keep that in mind.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
I don't know what percent it is, but I gargle/swish Hydrogen Peroxide right out the brown bottle, while showering. Not even a cold in the 20+ years of doing this daily. A tad gets swallowed, but it probably does more good than harm.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

My sister is a dentist. She recommends debriding by swishing with 50/50 hydrogen peroxide/water. Tooth whitening gel usually contains a strong hydrogen peroxide, too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join