It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS: Inject people with poison!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I was pondering this morning over my cup of joe...

Everyone has heard the uproar by now of the President himself telling people to drink bleach or use UV treatment internallyWell, that's not exactly what he said, but it's crazy right? UV treatment. Injecting people with poison. Heat treatment. All seemingly pretty..err, radical.

But then it occurred to me, maybe not entirely so crazy.

Devil's advocate: Isn't this basically what radiation therapy (XRT) and chemo are, though? We undertake dangerous procedures to inhibit cancer (and a few other illnesses to inhibit disease progression of term. We bombarded the body with targeted high-energy photons (XRT) in hopes of damaging DNA chains to kill cancer cells knowing it also kills healthy cells. What's significantly different using UV photons instead of RF photons? Radiation therapy started on lesions for lupus and carcinomas, and even TB patients were given inhaled radium and iodine treatments which seemed to cure resistant TB strains.

We "inject" (chemo infusion) people with known poisons to inhibit cellular growth in cancer patients and people with autoimmune diseases like Lupus, all while knowing that healthy cells will also be harmed or inhibited.

If one of the main dangers from SARS-CoV-2 is from cytokine storms, then maybe chemo would be effective as it is in Lupus.

There are also multiple studies showing heat treatments reduce risks of infections in surgical patients post -surgery. The older among us might remember when getting sick led doctors (and moms, always moms) recommending using a heat blanket. Might it help inhibit the reproduction process of this novel coronavirus? Probably. That's what a fever is, afterall; Heat treatment.

It all may not be completely crazy. I still think the UV light treatment sounds like a terrible idea. Infections are not localized enough in my non-medical opinion for this to make much sense. But if someone had explained radiation treatment to me with zero testing history or trials to inform my opinion, I would have recommended you see a pshrink.

I'm still drinking bleach yet, but a chemo treatment might well stop the autoimmune response from cascading in severe cases as it does in Lupus patients. Much as hydroxychloroquine may work in the same manner as it does for Lupus patients. Injecting people with poisonous chemicals sounds crazy at face value, but chemotherapy is mainstream medical practice in various ailments (usually cancer) because it does inhibit natural cell lifecycles.

It may be he was briefed on some of these things, and is ineloquently relating them. Or maybe he is intuitively making statements he poorly conveys about somewhat dubious, but possibly relevant possible treatments. Or maybe he actually wants to inject sick with bleach. I have no idea, but it's food for thought.
edit on 24-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
You don't have to wait. Just gargle Hydrogen Peroxide. A tiny amount gets swallowed by default. It's a WONDERFUL internal disinfectant!

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
You don't have to wait. Just gargle Hydrogen Peroxide. A tiny amount gets swallowed by default. It's a WONDERFUL internal disinfectant!

So back in the day everyone knew this, we used it as a mouth rinse. It even says it on the bottle. You would not believe the amount of people that think I am crazy and that you shouldn't put "poison" in your mouth.

I tell them to go look at the CDC website. Peroxide is better than bleach at killing Corona & it is very VERY safe.

It has been downplayed because it is so incredibly cheap and is not able to be patented.

edit on 24-4-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I thought Trump was referring to running a mini UV light down the intubation, not hitting you from the outside. Also use of a mist inhaled, not stuck in you via needle.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

dam you i was just about to post that exact tune myself

top marks, i even got it on vinyl

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I thought Trump was referring to running a mini UV light down the intubation, not hitting you from the outside. Also use of a mist inhaled, not stuck in you via needle.

There also is a medical procedure where your blood, or portions of it are pumped through a machine and exposed to UV light to kill infectious agents like bacteria and viruses.
edit on b000000302020-04-24T12:32:08-05:0012America/ChicagoFri, 24 Apr 2020 12:32:08 -05001200000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Remember the reaction it got when it came out?

We were blessed to be young those days

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Warning !
UV ultraviolet light IS very Dangerous to the Eyes.
you dont feel it at first then your eyes itch like Mad.
the UV light Scars the back of the eyes.

nothing you can do! dont rub the eye.
if it does not stop after 5 hours
or you go blind Seek medical help.

ware sunglasses ! and even then do not look at the light !

and No the UV lights in a disco/ night club are Not the same.

edit on 24-4-2020 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I think he just asked a dumb question and the MSM went double DERP and decided this was an impeachable offence.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Well, he did say injected, did he not? That's what we do with most chemo treatments.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Well, he did say injected, did he not? That's what we do with most chemo treatments.

He also said this:

Q But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that that could be injected into a person, is there? I mean —
ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: No, I’m here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We won’t do that within that lab and our lab. So —
THE PRESIDENT: It wouldn’t be through injection. We’re talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work. But it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.

Wh itehouse.gov

BTW, did anyone see that last part in the news? Where he said "It wouldn’t be through injection."
edit on b000000302020-04-24T13:16:13-05:0001America/ChicagoFri, 24 Apr 2020 13:16:13 -0500100000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

There are various amounts of poisons in vaccines too, Aluminum among other ingredients.

Wiki- Vaccine ingredients
Acetone, alcohol, anhydrous lactose, castor oil, cellulose acetate phthalate, dextrose, D-fructose, D-mannose, FD&C Yellow #6 aluminum lake dye, fetal bovine serum, human serum albumin, magnesium stearate, micro crystalline cellulose, plasdone C, Polacrilin potassium, potassium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, sucrose

No problems injecting us with cow fetus juice.

I’m sure the disinfectant Trump is talking about has way less toxic implications.

edit on 24-4-2020 by Observationalist because: Addd link

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think he just asked a dumb question and the MSM went double DERP and decided this was an impeachable offence.

I think that's an entirely fair reading, and I mostly agree with it. We all have half-cocked ideas, and this man has NO filter. I consider myself fairly intelligent, but if I voiced every half-conceived thought, and it was recorded for posterity, my reputation would be in pretty bad shape. Haha

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The only stupid people are the ones making a big deal out of what he said.

OP is right - virtually every medicine known to mankind is some type of poison or toxin, which is then either injected, inhaled or ingested.

I think those accusing Trump of being stupid are the stupid ones.

However, I will say that Trump should just know better by now than to say anything even remotely speculative because he will always be taken out of context and ridiculed by those with TDS.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

There also is a medical procedure where your blood, or portions of it are pumped through a machine and exposed to UV light to kill infectious agents like bacteria and viruses.

That's new to me, and is exactly the sort of thing which could be discussed in backrooms in a briefing, and then poorly articulated by a medical neophyte who heard it.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Wasn't the first chemo actually mustard gas that was used to kill the enemy in the war?

The more people attack Trump for saying this the more people prove they are ignorant sheep who have no critical thinking skills.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

That's new to me, and is exactly the sort of thing which could be discussed in backrooms in a briefing, and then poorly articulated by a medical neophyte who heard it.

It is a procedure called UBI.
Here is a link to the National Institutes of Health.... NIH

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Sounds like he was postulating about the use of Intravenous UV Light Blood Irradiation Therapy to fight CV.

Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Therapy has been shown to have a positive effect on over 60 diseases including respiratory problems, viral and bacterial infections, circulatory conditions and general inflammation.

askdrt.weebly.com...

Blood irradiation therapy

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join