It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

so is there anything better coming from Nicola Sturgeon or does she not get all the information?

Don't follow the news in Scotland so perhaps you all have it sorted.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
World-Wide Nutritional Immunity
Why everybody, everywhere is taking vitamin C

with no help from the network news, or the NIH, or the CDC, and certainly not from WHO, the public nevertheless drew a vital conclusion: if high dose intravenous vitamin C is useful for treating COVID-19 in hospitalized, ICU patients, then moderate oral doses of vitamin C will likely be a good preventive. Almost immediately, vitamin C sold out worldwide. Shelves were empty. Even the largest retailers were backordered for weeks. Some still are.

Practically the whole world is now taking vitamin C. I think this is the real reason why COVID-19 will not become COVID-20. Or 21.
My highlight.

IS everyone taking part in the coverup or will we spread the word?

Facebook literally blocked and banned this quote from one physician with over 30 years' experience treating viral illnesses:

"I have not seen any flu yet that was not cured or markedly ameliorated by massive doses of vitamin C."
(Robert F. Cathcart, MD)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Can some one please tell me how many people had Coronaviruses before this out brake.
when did the first Coronaviruses start? Covid 01 ! ?
why are they only 19 types of Coronaviruses?

Can the test for Coronaviruses19 tell you its Covid19 and not any of the others?

I am saying there May be a lot of types of Coronaviruses that will not harm us.
can They be this stupid? Can We all be this stupid?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Can some one please tell me how many people had Coronaviruses before this out brake.
when did the first Coronaviruses start? Covid 01 ! ?
why are they only 19 types of Coronaviruses?

Can the test for Coronaviruses19 tell you its Covid19 and not any of the others?

I am saying there May be a lot of types of Coronaviruses that will not harm us.
can They be this stupid? Can We all be this stupid?

Assuming your post isn't some attempt at Conspiracy Theory snark..

You do know that the 19 in COVID-19 stands for the year this specific outbreak was first recognized and not a numeric count of total COVID scenarios?

Officially it breaks down as COronoaVIrusDisease-2019.

Taken directly from the CDC website "On February 11, 2020 the World Health Organization announced an official name for the disease that is causing the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak, first identified in Wuhan China. The new name of this disease is coronavirus disease 2019, abbreviated as COVID-19. In COVID-19, ‘CO’ stands for ‘corona,’ ‘VI’ for ‘virus,’ and ‘D’ for disease. Formerly, this disease was referred to as “2019 novel coronavirus” or “2019-nCoV”.

edit on 24-5-2020 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2020 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

(post by Jamie2018 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

This thread is for Corona Virus UPDATES ONLY!!!
....not alternative therapies or diagnosis

...not debating and/or bickering

...not chit chat, diet advice, SOAP BOX speeches, recipes, political trolling, class warfare, conspiracy theories, bigoted comments, medical advice, OFF TOPIC banter
ill-mannered remarks toward members or arguing....

Some NON-UPDATE threads here, feel free to join in any of these:
Diseases and Pandemics

Diseases and Pandemics:: Medical Disclaimer
This thread is NOT for discussion of alternative medical treatment of illnesses!!!

Members who continue to disrupt will face temporary posting bans. ATS will not allow the few to ruin it for everyone.

Go after the ball not the player.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility WILL face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: McGinty
YouTube’s a business, medicine’s a business, they probably did a deal. It’d be surprising if big pharma didn’t payoff whoever they need to in order to make their products necessary. That’s capitalism.

No, that is called an organized criminal conspiracy. Kindof like what the Mafiasos of old did.

Like I said, Capitalism! What’s capitalism if it’s not people doing deals to favour and increase their own treasure. Capitalism doesn’t necessitate a care for others, in fact it’s operation usually necessitates one’s success being at the cost of others. It’s cut throat, it’s survival of the fittest. The mafia and big corporate structures are two sides of the same coin.

So... you're ok with that?

Not in the slightest! It that doesn’t mean I should pretend it isn’t so.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 25-5-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

(post by McGinty removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
World-Wide Nutritional Immunity
Why everybody, everywhere is taking vitamin C

with no help from the network news, or the NIH, or the CDC, and certainly not from WHO, the public nevertheless drew a vital conclusion: if high dose intravenous vitamin C is useful for treating COVID-19 in hospitalized, ICU patients, then moderate oral doses of vitamin C will likely be a good preventive. Almost immediately, vitamin C sold out worldwide. Shelves were empty. Even the largest retailers were backordered for weeks. Some still are.

Practically the whole world is now taking vitamin C. I think this is the real reason why COVID-19 will not become COVID-20. Or 21.
My highlight.

IS everyone taking part in the coverup or will we spread the word?

Facebook literally blocked and banned this quote from one physician with over 30 years' experience treating viral illnesses:

"I have not seen any flu yet that was not cured or markedly ameliorated by massive doses of vitamin C."
(Robert F. Cathcart, MD)

I’ve no doubt there some truth to this. To what extent I’ve obviously no idea.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Apparently, Weston Super Mare have had a new spike in cases over the weekend. Could be a ploy to get Boris to prevent people from travelling to the coast or it could be true and these cases have come about over the last week, since lockdown was eased and people have been at the coastal town.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777
Weston has shut its A&E dept because of the spike.
Possibly due to last bank holiday/VE Day?
Weston A&E shut

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
From the Guardian Live Feed :

- 2.14pm : " Mink to human transmission in the Netherlands ".

The Netherlands reported 209 more confirmed cases of coronavirus on Monday, taking its cumulative total to 45,445, as officials said a second Dutch worker may have been infected by a mink.

It came as the agriculture minister said on Monday that another person had been infected while working on a mink farm. The case follows a reported infection last week on one of two farms near the southern city of Eindhoven, where the disease was discovered in April among mink that are bred for their valuable fur.

“A second case has become known where on one of the mink farms SARS-CoV-2 has been passed from a mink to a human,” Carola Schouten said, according to AFP.

“The case is similar to the previous one,” she said in a letter to the Dutch parliament.

The infection happened before it was known the mink were carrying the virus, meaning workers did not wear protective clothing at the time.

Great for mutations !
I take it the Minks must have picked it up from a human, as they are bred on the farm, and then they passed it back to someone else.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: tanstaafl
Wrong it's Vitamin B12 that is used to flush cyanide out of your body and has to be done within the 'golden hour' your body is exposed to it.

No. Not wrong. I didn't say that nothing else would work or help.

I said Vitamin C will neutralize it. It will. Apparently B12 will work for it too.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
"No, that is called an organized criminal conspiracy. Kindof like what the Mafiasos of old did."

Like I said, Capitalism! What’s capitalism if it’s not people doing deals to favour and increase their own treasure.

Spoken like a true ignoramus who knows nothing about the history of the United States or the difference between free market capitalism and fascism.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Corona-Phobia Update:

Actually it’s a pretty good recap of topics discussed on these threads.
edit on 25-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
honey zinc lozenges are commonly sold for sore throats... hmmm cold virus.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777
Weston has shut its A&E dept because of the spike.
Possibly due to last bank holiday/VE Day?
Weston A&E shut

Rainbows
Jane

Yeah, I did read that in daily mail

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Numbers from around the world are taken from Worldometers for May 25th.

Spain - Pop: 44.6 M
282,582 Positive tests…….. or 1 out of 165 Spaniards
10.17% Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths (28,752) 1 per 1,623

UK – Pop: 66.6 M
261,184 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 255 UKers
14.13 % Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths (36,914) 1 per 1,806

Italy - Pop: 60.4 M
230,158 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 263 Italians
14.28 % Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths (32,877) 1 per 1,840

France – Pop: 67.0 M
182,584 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 367 French
15.53 % Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths (28,367) 1 per 2,362

Sweden – Pop: 10.2 M
33,843 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 302 Swedes
11.90 % Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths (4,029) 1 per 2,539

Denmark – Pop: 5.8 M
11,387 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 509 Danes
4.94 % Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths (563) 1 per 10,302

US - Pop: 330 M
1,694,562 Positive tests.... or 1 out of 195 Americans
5.86 % Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths 1 per 3,318

US death rates (2017):
1. Heart Disease …………….…………647,457 annual or 1,773 daily average
2. Cancer ……………………..……….….599,108 annual or 1,641 daily average
3. Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936 annual or 465 daily average
6. Alzheimer’s disease:…….……….121,404 annual or 332 daily average

COVID-19 ………………………………………. 99,464 (86 Day) or 1156 daily average

*** SURPASSED *****

7. Diabetes:………………………………….83,564 annual or 228 daily average
8. Influenza and Pneumonia …………55,562 annual or 152 daily average
9. Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis:..50,633 annual or 138 daily average
10. Intentional self-harm (suicide):..47,173 annual or 129 daily average
X. Auto accidents ………………….………37,461 annual or 102 daily average
X. H1N1 2009 ESTIMATED (8,868 – 18,638) for 1 year or 24 – 50 daily average

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: asdfas

have been to Africa repeatedly but not for a few years(morocco,Kenya,Algeria etc) it does seem like their life expectancy has been on upswing its not all sun shine and rainbows but it seems a lot of people forget how big exactly the continent of Africa is. they are having problems getting re agents apparently for the tests

www.bbc.com...

The African Union and the Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have launched an initiative, the Partnership to Accelerate Covid-19 Testing (PACT), which focuses on tracking, testing and tracing. The organisations plan to roll out about one million tests across the continent, and 10 million within the next six months. Dr John Nkengasong, director of Africa CDC, says the agency has so far distributed 250,000 kits from a depot in Senegal, and will be finalising the distribution of 500,000 kits received from the Jack Ma Foundation to countries over the next few days.
but depending on where they are social distancing is either like what we have state side or not really needed depending on isolation level , so far no videos of mass graves like brazil is having to do or iran was rumored to be having to do

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join