It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently deaths in Michigan are “undercounted” fear isn’t high enough

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Certain people want to start testing the dead because “not enough” people are being counted towards Covid-19 deaths...... well this absurd, and opens up a whole new level of possible disinformation and statistical tinkering.

Not enough fear I guess?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Cant insist on your new world order, if everyone isnt thoroughly skeered.

Then we can have an unelected global oligarchy, with nano rfid jabbed in our veins...

what a perfect world...oh, and universal income...oh boy!

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

There has been a real tendency to exaggerate the whole pandemic scare.

The term covid related is stupid.
The baby that suffocated was covid related... what a crock.

People with one foot in the grave should not be counted if they get covid or the flu or any other final nail in their coffins.

The cdc should only report hospitalizations and deaths that are caused wholly by covid 19.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
There's a simple reason for this that should enrage people. More covid deaths = more federal money. SCREW the panic we need mo money.

All of these idiots are skewing the numbers at the basic level that the CDC uses to calculate the risk all for the usual almighty buck.

When you are waiting in line for 2 hours to get groceries, watching your broken computer because you're banned from buying "nonessentials", going broke from not working and getting your 500 dollar health care bill each month with the 7000 dollar deductible, keep that in mind, the almighty health care system is doing it's part to screw you.

It's business as usual.

Everyone needs to get totally pissed off and climb on their high horses FAST or this crap will go on for a year.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hope the governments are ready for lawsuits galore for destroying swaths of the populations lives financially for a virus that may not be as deadly as the yearly flu. Save me the bunk stats too since none of their statistics are even believable. Looks like some have already stated my concerns with deaths related to Covid19.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Hope the governments are ready for lawsuits galore for destroying swaths of the populations lives financially for a virus that may not be as deadly as the yearly flu. Save me the bunk stats too since none of their statistics are even believable. Looks like some have already stated my concerns with deaths related to Covid19.

Wait you solution is to sue them so they can raise taxes and take it back ... good plan

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

They’re already going to raise taxes. You think stimulus money grows on trees?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'm far less afraid of this disease than I am of the global response to it... And I have a compromised immune system, asthma and chemotherapy/radiation scarred lungs. Whenever these people insist on fear-mongering it's usually because people that are afraid have parts of their brain shut-down. They can't think critically, they're impulsive and more inclined to believe in a perceived threat. 9/10 times the rustling you hear in the grass is just the wind... but once in awhile it's a snake. When you're always afraid you always assume it's a snake.

And you know how happy most people are to relinquish liberty for security...

edit on 5-4-2020 by IredBafi because: They deserve neither and they'll have neither.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IredBafi

Don't look now, but the wind has amassed a death toll of 68,000 and rising.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

And 49,0000 people die everyday of cardiovascular diseases.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Which is an entirely unrelated statistic to the topic at hand.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Which is an entirely unrelated statistic to the topic at hand.

True enough. It's estimated that between 290,000 and 650,000 people die of the flu each year, globally.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: markovian

They’re already going to raise taxes. You think stimulus money grows on trees?

So you want your taxes raised even more

I'd rather not but I hear missing toes are all the rage

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
new cases have been declining in italy since march 21st. On this trajectory, the US should peak around mid April, which also was demonstrated by the White House. Since the death numbers are nowhere near what Lord Fauci has been predicting, they have to start touting this "uncounted deaths" nonsense to justify the panic.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Globally.

Don't look now; but the flu crushes these figures every year in just a single country.

88,000 in the US alone in 2018 during 3 months. More people are hospitalized and nearly 300 million people are infected. In 3 months.

Corona showed up in October. People got sick in November with an unknown upper respiratory infection. First reported cases in December. It's April. This is 7 months long already. 7 months of corona and it's only killed ~60k GLOBALLY. More people die from mundane things like car crashes than that a day.

The idea that every life can be saved, and should be saved no matter the cost, is exactly why the world is stupid enough to let the government seize the global economy. The economic burden of freezing the world in place is going to kill more people than Sars-Coronavirus-2.

I mean Jesus Christ the herd is stupid.
edit on 5-4-2020 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Note the "and rising" in my post.

In the next 4 to 8 weeks one of our posts will have aged poorly. I'm willing to meet back here at that time and accept it if my position proves to have been incorrect. Are you?

Truthfully, I'd much rather be proven wrong than to see what I anticipate coming to pass.

As for the rest of your post? Opinions you are entitled to and broad speculation.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The CDC is already recommending coroners collect respiratory swabs for every death they handle. Why not get the hospitals to test every death they report, too? Test all the deceased even if we have to dig them up..although there's no reason to go back, too far...not before January 20, of course.

The only sure way to get the CDC to test you is for you to die.

Also, it sounds like this *data* is wanted, in part, to crosscheck for co-morbidities...that's information I'd like to have, too. But I bet we'll never see that data in any meaningful form.

new topics

top topics

join