It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'll buy that.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Those three used the Imperial College model to justify their lockdown measures, after originally stating that there wasn't a big deal...possibly compromised.

The same Imperial College that has ties to the CPC, with a lot of funding and press from the Chinese government, and has been shown by Dr. Birx and others from Oxford to be full of #.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
sorry, wrong thread.
edit on 27-3-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

In earlier parts of the thread we covered inputs that Boris Johnson was being blackmailed by his ex-wife Marina Wheeler who was a Matrix 5/crown sister agent. Search for "Piotr Bein" article.

At the time we thought that he had turned white hat once freed from that by white hats.

It could be that he had his instructions the same as Pelosi and now it's time to pay the piper... or it could just be that the part he is playing is to get all of parliament to self-isolate.

Could be white hat, could be black hat, could be grey hat... time will tell.

BTW - It's just been reported that Richard Branson's Virgin Atlantic has just asked the UK government for hundreds of millions in bail out.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Great post SG, and resonates very well with me.

You're very correct on the scope of it all, which is so vast it's like getting lost in labrynith every time one goes down that rabbit hole.

Regards to "P" I did think of Op "Paperclip" awhile back but never gave it much thought till you mentioned. I'm not sure if "P" refers to a secret program, something occult (Jack Parsons related), Pegasus, Pharaoh, Phoenix, take your pick or the Patriarchal cross (hat tip to CM) or the Labarum symbol, and of course many other possibilities.

Thanks for the brain dump of thoughts. I think some of us here could write a book on this enigma.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Good value add thanks OO!

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

On a similar note, in a weird twist of circumstances if both Trump & Pence were to test positive for corona and it became public knowledge who would take charge of the country? It's not Pelosi.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Is it the Defense Secretary rather than Pelosi?

Literally making it "Martial government"?
edit on 27-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

On a similar note, in a weird twist of circumstances if both Trump & Pence were to test positive for corona and it became public knowledge who would take charge of the country? It's not Pelosi.

Not sure how the constitution handles skipping the line of succession, but Pelosi would definitely be next. Then Grassley then Pompeo.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Is it the Defense Secretary rather than Pelosi?

Literally making it "Martial government"?

Even Mnuchin is ahead of Sec of Def.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

If they test positive? It'd still be Trump. They would have to both be dead or incapacitated to move down the succesion list.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Doesn't James Comey look like he just woke up after a long sleep?

And is talking gibberish for some reason.

twitter.com...

Probably a deep fake created by Corney. Reminds me of a meth head straight outta "Breaking Bad."

Agreed. A very strange photo selfie.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

My opinion is it would be a top level General such as the USNORTHCOM Commander because the Country is not operating under normal conditions and all Acts of Emergency Powers have been activated for the health crisis. Not saying it would happen but they would certainly be pushing to make it happen.

In normal circumstances even if both were assassinated then the normal line of succession would be followed. Since the deep state wants Trump out so badly this is one way they could pull it off even if only limited time period. This would also mean parts of the Constitution can be suspended until normalcy is restored. This is all documented in COG Plans which the media never reports on. I seriously doubt they could pull this off because Trump has stronger deep state connections to keep him informed as to what is going on hour by hour to counter whatever they throw at him.

If it were to happen, does NOT imply Martial law goes into effect but, Continuity of Gov't would be activated in which FEMA + Mil takes control of gov't (the complexities of how that would go down is ambiguous) and certainly more restrictions would be imposed. Kinda uncharted waters since it's never been done before so this whole Corona Op may be a test to see how far they can take it along with Trump's deep state people vs the opposing deep state actors.

What's ever going on behind the curtain and the changes being done now we probably won't know for weeks or months especially concerning finances.

Thinking outside the box... Corona is an Op for many things and I would not put anything past these psychopaths on what they are/will try to do. This may be their one last hail Mary since everything else they tried has failed.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thread on this pic from Dan Scavino

Older Flag - from pre FED days.
Lincoln and DJT eye to eye
Presidential Seal on the floor, like a novelty item.

Interesting.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Those are placeholder icons for page elements that are "pending", meaning that ATS doesn't support that particular library the icons are coded for.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Not sure where this Corona plandemic is taking us all to but, the case number drama is exploding in USA, now far exceeding China and is expected by Mockingbird goals to surpass 100,000 cases this weekend. Course this is if you believe the numbers game but perhaps this continuous increase is to delay Trump from reopening the Country. What are these evil bastards up to is anyone's guess. Commander Cuomo is leading the charge.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

They'd have to be incapable of executing their duties in office.

As we've seen, hundreds of thousands have been diagnosed with it and have few or no symptoms.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Isolated in a Safe style Bunker, ????????

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Not sure where this Corona plandemic is taking us all to but, the case number drama is exploding in USA, now far exceeding China and is expected by Mockingbird goals to surpass 100,000 cases this weekend. Course this is if you believe the numbers game but perhaps this continuous increase is to delay Trump from reopening the Country. What are these evil bastards up to is anyone's guess. Commander Cuomo is leading the charge.

China's numbers dont make sense. I dont believe them.
I think they were much worse.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nfflhome

Agree. The CCP probably entombed many in their dwellings.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join