It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
27 Mar 2020 - 3:58:17 PM
twitter.com...πŸ“
This is not another [4] year election.
Q

This drop says that Trump just made the President the head of the Fed. 😲

πŸ„β˜οΈ

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Infection rate = urban density, pollution, culture of using of mass transit, high initial spread population (New York has the highest amount of Chinese born citizens outside of China, who would have returned from Wuhan).

China also completely restricted travel from the infection zone as soon as the first cases appeared and put the entire city of Wuhan into quarantine.

New York = 26,403 people per square mile

Wuhan = 3,200 people per square mile

New York would have to have 8 times the cases of Wuhan to be even close to the same rate of infection. And that's assuming their numbers are actually accurate.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

So now President Trump can give America that negative interest rate that he's been saying many European countries have, and we deserve.?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So now President Trump can give America that negative interest rate that he's been saying many European countries have, and we deserve.?

He's a businessman. He knows what needs to be done. I have no problem with it while he is in office.

We don't know who will be President in 2024. It could be disastrous then.

I'm just floored. It's a huge step. He dropped a bomb. πŸ„β˜οΈπŸ˜πŸ‘
edit on 3/27/2020 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AI KEYBOARD.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: NopolleyAnNa

Welcome aboard the Crazy Train. The last military ATC I met told me that she would dream and talk in her sleep about directing military aircraft traffic. She said it drives you quite mad quite quickly.

Heh.. I own the mad part, and sleep is not my strong suit. I mostly seen ... More than 1 soul should. Been held liable to my Top Secret Clearance..when it was active. Trust me, UFO's are REAL....special ops happen. And it does drive a person to self Q-auartine... I was born for this...I Love my country..at your service... And thanks for the warm welcome..
g
edit on Fri Mar 27 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed BB code

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
πŸ™„

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
.... Wind calm, check wheels down cleared for round robin Foxtrot 2 delta 5 tango hilo charlie alpha victor victor 2 ...

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Welcome aboard. We're doing touch-and-go's here while the show is warming up.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I Knew It!

It's a hostile takeover!

Mergers and Acquisitions
murders and executions

Trump is an American Psycho
I don't mean that in a bad way

I’m not holding back my synchronicity anymore

This is literally sitting here next on my reading list.

Funny that you’d mention it. And yeah, it was calling my name from a thrift store. πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Hand wave πŸ‘‹πŸ½ from something, huh?

Also- am I supposed to be kinda excited about this? Cause I am.... lol πŸ˜‚ (the FED takeover that is)
🍿🍿πŸ₯‚πŸ·πŸ˜Ž
edit on 27-3-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Is this legitimate? If so... should we be excited in a good way?

mobile.twitter.com...

Also: mobile.twitter.com...

Yep, it's real: www.whitehouse.gov...

edit on 3/27/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I wonder why Yankee 72 didn't have a black box? Is that typical of Airforce planes?

Now what is most alarming to me is NO. Vmx box.. In cockpit. Illegal...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

He's a businessman. He knows what needs to be done. I have no problem with it while he is in office.

Is this true? If so, then let me get this straight. IIRC the constitution says that Congress has the right to coin money. After many years of battle control of said money was given to the FED, whom everyone hates and for good reasons. Now, it just went back to the government? Maybe not Congress as stated but it's gotta be better than people who don't even live in this country controlling our money.

Am I getting this right? This is what Ron Paul was all about years ago, getting control of the money, not letting outsiders dictate our economic policy.

Am I really high and missing something here?

link   

Is this true? If so, then let me get this straight. IIRC the constitution says that Congress has the right to coin money. After many years of battle control of said money was given to the FED, whom everyone hates and for good reasons. Now, it just went back to the government? Maybe not Congress as stated but it's gotta be better than people who don't even live in this country controlling our money.

Am I getting this right? This is what Ron Paul was all about years ago, getting control of the money, not letting outsiders dictate our economic policy.

link   

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Also is [4] part of a countdown?

I believe so, Sufi.

A couple of weeks ago you were working on a countdown decode that fell through. It was tied to POTUS tweet numbers per day. The theory you were working on was that we were on the second to last step of the countdown and til the point you made the decode POTUS had only sent out two tweets on the day, but then he fired off like 12 more tweets at just a few minutes before midnight and that was pretty much the end of that discussion. Anyways, in the Qdrop I believe the "[4]" had been used in place of the "10" step. Sorry I can't be of better help and remember which drop that was specifically, but I remember the "[4]" had special significance in the drop.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian

More like POTUS/US Govt has taken control of Wall Street, using the Fed as the vehicle.

Necessary for what is about to happen in 4 days time. Freezing of assets requires an organisation to be ready to fill the void, otherwise the market will crash harder than you've ever seen. Imagine taking the combined wealth of Soros and Rothschild out of the US in a short space of time? Trillions of dollars wiped out from the stock market in the space of a day.

Starting to think that the past couple of days were the testing of algorithms, which was why the market was going up.

Part of that may be answered by...

NYSE TO BEGIN ALL-ELECTRONIC TRADING MONDAY

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
DECODE ID 25RSH200327003D

DECODES on Q3904, which is a 15 Min MARKER post because the tweet below it comes 15 mins later! This means "Important in relation to far past - before start of Q":

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6290eb No.8589057 πŸ“
Mar 27 2020 15:58:17 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...πŸ“
Q

This tweet, at 04:13:10 PM, comes 15 mins after Q3904:

We are marshalling the full power of government and society to achieve victory over the virus. Together, we will endure, we will prevail, and we will WIN! #CARESAct

MARSHAL from Wiki:

In many countries, the rank of marshal, cf. field marshal, is the highest army rank, outranking other general officers. The equivalent navy rank is often admiral of the fleet.

Marshals are typically, but not exclusively, appointed only in wartime. In many countries, especially in Europe, the special symbol of a marshal is a baton, and their insignia often incorporate batons.

Watch out for references to, or pictures of BATONS!!!

1) Post delta, Intra delta and timestamp link to Q posts:
Q327 Do you believe in coincidences? "Blunt & Direct Time" BDT. Think currency. Think fireworks. Thwarted. Message delivered. These people are sick!

Q2726 Be alert next 10 days. FF attempts may be carried out in attempt to change narrative (neg optics). High possibility of β€˜multiple day’ coverage event forcing pause on news. See something > Say something.

Q43 These crumbs are not meant to scare anyone but merely inform. Resistance will be dealt with swiftly. The core focus is removing entrenched and fortified bad actors within our federal govt (past and present) as well as others. Simply be diligent - phone numbers will be provided if you witness an uprising or other domestic violence (in addition to 911). Any military seen is for your protection as well as to demonstrate our resolve. Watch for confirmations tomorrow.

Q41 What a coincidence the mountain that housed NK’s nuclear weapons and testing collapsed. Unbelievable timing. I wonder if critically important materials as well as scientists aka the bomb makers were inside when it happened. Shocking no global news agency suspects we had nothing to do with it. Enjoy the crumbs.

Q358 Being advised to update code. Serious hardware being used to break. 4 is not secure.

Q1558 Free Iran!!! Fight Fight Fight Regime change. People have the power. We stand with you.

Q2058 Sessions Adds Adviser in Counter-Intel and Terrorism: BRIDGES - connecting people.

Q2758 Two Q Drops and POTUS Tweets Seconds Apart (Q Proof) - flags the MARKER shown above!

Q3258 Thank you, Patriot. Sometimes our 'sniffer' picks and pulls w/o applying credit file.

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) base = IT = 29
Q29 Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc. The pedo networks are being dismantled. The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody). We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.

b) base+nums = 29+4+1,2,4,3,6,3,5,9,4,5,0,4,5,4,7,9,4,2,6 = 116
Q116 Crumb dump incoming fast. Archive immediately. Upload to graphic.

edit on 27-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

How many Americans were infected with H1N1 swine flu? Something like 15 million?

Yet most people barely remember that epidemic.

Many more infected by H1N1 in the US this year:

CDC Flu Report

Totals for the 2019-2020 season

If we take the CDCs LOWEST estimate for flu deaths in the US this season (24,000) and multiply by the percentage of H1N1 (52.7%), we get >12,500 H1N1 deaths THIS SEASON in the US only.

IMHO this doesn't take away from the seriousness if COVID19 hospitalization rates are much higher than the flu. It's about staying below the threshold where we have to choose who gets care and who dies due to lack of equipment that requires the caution at this point.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hopefully they will be very selective because for many small cities/towns these Reserves are there only doctors, healthcare people.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher

Follow the link in this drop. You can decide. πŸ™‚

New: Title TBD
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
27 Mar 2020 - 3:58:17 PM
twitter.com...πŸ“
Q

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Keeping in mind that a newer worser system has the potential to emerge.. if it’s true I’m still clapping πŸ‘πŸΌ

I wanna see the dumb FED go pow πŸ’₯ πŸ”₯

I was a Ron Paul fan back in the day but it’s been years since I’ve explored the money aspects of all this crap. I took to home making and brushed that aside cause my mind can only handle so much. Lol

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join