It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Same here, but the question was about was this from the med ship or not. We should all remember that the ships are for 'non-corona virus" medical issues. So an elderly person having a health issue would fall within that guideline. Though that is if that picture was from the ship.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

First off, since I failed to do so previously, thank you dashen and everyone who has put so much of their time and effort into sorting through the chaos to paint an easier to digest picture for everyone.

Most likely nothing, but this reminded me of Trump saying dorian would impact Alabama. Your map makes Alabama look like the eye of the storm.

Back to lurking.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sometimes my early Bible studies kick in and everything starts to remind me of a scripture. Right now I'm thinking:

Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.
. Rev. 13:1

And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
. Rev. 8:11

I'm familiar with that specific scripture, although forgot till you mentioned. I view "sea" as not of ocean nor water but rising out of a sea of people. Today we cannot tell who the "beast" is like in ancient times because it [them] look just like us.

Metaphorically, "seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns" describes a particular modern day country in which some of those 'people' have deep bloodline roots in ancient occult religion. Think Red Cross.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yeah. I would be more suspicious if the photo was posted by Q, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

or if that "Phantasm" of a poster showed up and drop a road sign pointing to the fork in the road about the picture. Without any additional info on it, it could be anything. Do we even have enough data on the picture to follow up on it? It doesn't seem to be.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Do not fear.

Ultra et Plus.

Clue.

We are taking back Tomorrow.+++

edit on 3-4-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Or it's the damn central bankster owners pulling another crash stunt that they seem to do every 10 or so years. Remember banksters like Christine Lagarde are occult & astrologist to the nth degree. This time they're intent on crashing the world.? A relatively bloodless coup.

Tomorrow is 4-4-2020 or 4-4-4. Following 2-20-2020 4-4. Puts in the wheelhouse of 4-10-20 and Easter etc.

Also the beginning of an some odd astrological alignment RE Pluto and Jupiter IIRC.

Traveling with cornered rats is not fun, andrenochrome deficient probably worse.

2020 Astrology: The Biggest Events of the Year

Jupiter conjunct Pluto in Capricorn

Date: April 4, June 30, November 13

During 2020, opportunistic Jupiter will meet up in the sky with transformative Pluto three times, infusing your passions with tons of positive energy. Both of these planets are in ambitious Capricorn during these conjunctions, which directs their energy toward your career and personal goals. Jupiter is the most beneficial planet in the cosmos and its rare hookups with Pluto offer luck and opportunity when you pursue your goals seriously.

Planetary Trends for April 2020 by Belinda Dunn

A hopeful perspective for current planetary trends can be summed up in the common adage, “April showers bring May flowers.” Surely, there has to be a rainbow somewhere in this “perfect storm” of global proportions.

The activation of these underlying conditions have been accentuated by Mercury’s retrograde transit through Pisces, the zodiac sign of seclusion and retreat, including the places where people go for recuperation (sanctuaries, hospitals, prisons). The evolutionary lessons of Pisces, and its 12th house association, generally take the form of unforeseen troubles, setbacks and confinement. Resistance only makes matters worse. Relaxing, yielding to what is, opens the space for faithful introspection and healing.

Mercury went direct on March 9, timed exactly as the week of major disclosure when the World Health Organization announced a global pandemic. Now, with Mercury on board, immediate action is being taken to contain the virus, educate the public, and implement solutions. Mercury joins Neptune on April 3, continuing its long stint in Pisces until April 11, at which time, Mercury enters Aries, signaling a rebirth of sorts, auspiciously timed with Easter, a celebration of resurrection.

The other ingredient in this perfect storm is the on-going planetary alignment in Capricorn. For years astrologers have been contemplating the possibilities in the once every 37 years joining of Saturn and Pluto. Within orb of influence throughout 2019-2020, the exact alignment was January 12, three days after the Covid-19 virus was named and made public.

Pluto, mythical god of the underworld, is associated with the life and death potential of viruses, epidemics and pandemics. Typically hidden beneath the surface, but when aroused, Pluto’s action tends to be catalytic, drastic, obsessive, compulsory and life altering. Strong immune systems include effective boundaries, and it important to guard against contamination, as well as getting caught up in mass hysteria.

As of March 23, Saturn entered Aquarius, the zodiac sign of world community. On March 30, Mars entered Aquarius, conjoining Saturn on the 31st. Thus, April begins with this unmistakable and insistent planetary pronouncement that it’s time to heed warnings and take effective measures to address numerous crises sprouting up like weeds around the globe. This is a game changer.

There's more, worth a read. I have no idea if what she says holds any water but it's damn interesting.

Interesting quote...

“Jupiter’s magnifying glass is trained on all that has been exposed through the Saturn-Pluto alignment, making sure that we fully dismantle structures of the past and clear the way for a new future that is unfettered by what has come before. Pluto is acting as the Rototiller, digging out the deep roots of weeds that have effectively been strangling the more positive potentials and the resources needed for germination and growth.”

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
the collective may manifest some undesirable circumstances right now because too many people are focused on and reacting to the current reality. Reacting to reality continues that cycle or pattern because emotional reaction creates streams of energy that keep us anchored to whatever pattern or frequency we are reacting to (like tentacles or Tesla's plasma lamp)

manifesting a different outcome requires ignoring reality. Detaching from it, emotionally is like pulling up anchors. Doing this will allow the current reality to dissolve in order to create a void and make room for a new reality or pattern (frequency) to emerge

The new pattern is created through imagination. Imagine what you want, that becomes your energetic blueprint. Back it up with positive emotions (the fuel). Repeat this cycle of thought until it becomes automatic--until it becomes your new belief system.

You are literally creating a cyclone of energy that will gain momentum through the power of your emotions until it takes on a life of its own (it will become a vortex with its own electromagnetic field and center of gravity --at which point it will materialize into your realization)

edit on 3-4-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
President Trump issued a pandemic action plan E.O. this past November? That was just mentioned in the White House daily briefing.
edit on 4/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump issued a pandemic action plan E.O. this past November? That was just mentioned in the White House daily briefing.

Obama emptied the nation's cupboards. Trump filled them up. 👍

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Hum .. So that makes an interesting angle?

Link and quote below are from White House. gov

EO Issued on: November 26, 2019

My Administration has heard the ongoing and serious concerns of tribal governments regarding missing and murdered members of American Indian and Alaska Native communities, particularly women and girls. To address the severity of those concerns, top officials within the Federal Government will coordinate and engage with the tribal governments.

So was that tid-bit more about Human Trafficking, than the on going virus? I didn't see anyone EO from last Nov.

edit on 3-4-2020 by Guyfriday because: oop's on my spilling

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

That is crazy! Match that with more crazy I say lol

Fashion yourself in a trash bag ensemble, face covered in the most ridiculous thing you can find that passes as a mask....I’m thinking maybe a goofy or scary Halloween mask, carry a broom or stick as a sword of protection for proper distancing and if need be, proper poking towards the cretins that get too close.

I’m manifesting a proper birthday for you
. Lol

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
I’m on board!

I’m a bit confused though. I went to Lowe’s yesterday and bought herb plants for my garden.

Maybe I missed a post or two????

Happy early birthday!!!

They’re open and packed out. People in my neck of the woods don’t like it, so they’re filming the parking lot and posting photos of the crowds on my local FB community page like neighborhood police shaming folks for not social distancing enough,
Spurring arguments over what’s essential.

Many, even in Alabama, do not find gardening or home improvements essential. They believe we must rely on the grocery stores for food, I suppose. Many are not looking past an April 30th deadline, they’re believing everything will be normal soon and they’re trying to shame people into literally building themselves personal bubbles.

Mainly blowing off steam as an anon. It’s some of my own “friends” policing.

I personally find herbs and food plants to be one of the most essential things to have right now, but, to each their own.

The order is effective 5pm tomorrow so I might have time for a run ... gonna have to suit up so I won’t be recognized!!

a reply to: Irikash

First off, since I failed to do so previously, thank you dashen and everyone who has put so much of their time and effort into sorting through the chaos to paint an easier to digest picture for everyone. Most likely nothing, but this reminded me of Trump saying dorian would impact Alabama. Your map makes Alabama look like the eye of the storm. Back to lurking.

Hey- thank you! That’s exactly what it makes me think of as well. This is the second time I’ve posted a similar map. The first was showing Alabama in a bubble having been one of the last states to have a +covid test.

Plus the whole I-20 corridor thing in the middle of our state just reeks of coincidence.

We all know about those coincidences.

Welcome to the thread!
edit on 3-4-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Wal-Mart in Vermont has been told not to sell people seeds.

Interesting to see where pockets of insanity are popping up.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Thank you for your encouraging advice.

Detachment sounds nice..... I guess I cannot help but watch the train wreck. Isn’t it awful? I have always said this though..... about our(humans) desire or addiction to watching horror/doom fixating on the negative— for me at least.... it’s not so much that I want to see destruction or terror... it’s just that deep down I know that it is in those situations and tribulations where the true miracles are revealed.

I’m watching attentively waiting to see the miracle I suppose. ❤️😁

a reply to: Creep Thumper
I have seeds personally but the rumors about that are what’s got me itching for Lowe’s if I’m to be honest.

I bet they’ve cleared the place anyhow.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I’m pretty sure it was this thread where someone mentioned the Left Behind series of books.

I became fascinated with the book of Revelations after reading the series and the verses you posted were the two that I always thought about the most.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Maybe that's why they want everyone home and everything grounded; fawlty firmware. Prepare for more things crashing into things, and infrastructure hacks too.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Oh it’s for real. Did you dig down into the comments?

Here’s the source-

DVIDSHUB

It seems- 1 st image in the tweet shows a young person that is dirty, has some possible deformities.

Another pic shows someone being treated with a fat pack which a comment or says is for the malnourished.

Re-linking the tweet

What is happening?

edit on 3-4-2020 by raedar because: Repair link

edit on 3-4-2020 by raedar because: Added original tweet

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

How do you know they didn't already happen?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Sorry that’s what you’re dealing with during this whole mess.

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join