It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well, I just had my faith in humanity slightly restored. I work in customer service for my company and speak to people over the phones all day long. I just had a nice little chit chat with a guy from Maryland. I had a wrong number, but he started in on the virus and recent happenings with our President. When he brought up Q, I nearly sh*t myself. It was surreal to randomly meet a stranger and speak to them about our favorite Anon. I haven't been to any of the rally's they have held, but I imagine the only thing that could top what I experienced today would be speaking to a stranger face to face about it. It was surreal to hear someone that I would have assumed couldn't spell the letter Q talk about the movement behind it. It was a nice way to end the day. Anyone else have a similar story?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

😲😲😲😷😷😷🧀

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So, this just happened and it’s odd to say the least as far as synchronicity.

I was trying to send a pm and ended up on my profile page that shows threads created and reply posts.

The first thing I noticed was a thread I started in December of 2015 titled - It’s Happening

I’m not sure how to link it here but it’s there if anyone is interested.

link   
If we are at the end times, then, for our British friends across the big pond ...

What of your legend of the return of King Arthur and Excalibur!

Now fairly obviously, King Arthur is not going to come creeping out of a grave, so there should be a Hero just waiting for the right moment.

And as in other legends, where o where is the Child OF Light!

I have not heard of a child of light coming forth as yet.

Hmmm.

We do need a hero or two.

P

link   

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: FlyingFox
No ATS thread yet?
8 year old son involved..

Thanks, I made one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I understand 'The Bump', 'The Bow' and 'The Foot Tap'; but, can someone explain to me what the hell I'm looking at with the 'Docking'? On second thought, never mind.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It looks like they may have posted that picture of the patient for a different reason if you read this tweet. I took a ss of it to give you an idea where this story is going to go. It is pretty out there and I know this, so dont shoot the messenger. I just figure leave no stone un-turned. Not to mention I suppose stranger things have happened over time.

I did take a ss of the print pages since I couldnt share a qoute.

LINK TO TWEET if you care

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

That does look very official.

Embrace change I guess.

edit on 3-4-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I just want to apologise for derailing the thread a couple of nights ago, I wasn't the only one but I'll take it on the chin.

For anybody that participates in this thread or just reads it, my sincere apologies.

You've all been amazing since day 1 back in 2017, believe me when I say that for something to hold my interest for 2 1/2 years, that's something in itself.

Very quickly on manifestation, we're now back to General Flynn (Flynn was the dog in profile pic). I upgraded to Cheshire and now talks of Cheshire cat. I won't touch Stafford act.

Be careful what we manifest, alone we're small, collectively we're everything. We are Q.

Time to step away.

Patriots....keep up that fight WWG1WGA

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
I understand 'The Bump', 'The Bow' and 'The Foot Tap'; but, can someone explain to me what the hell I'm looking at with the 'Docking'? On second thought, never mind.

What the hell am I looking at??!?!
Docking.....it's not a good visual for me.....

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Anyone else notice the avalanche of stuff today?

I tour of the habbenings is simply too much for my head.

Pelosi this, DJT voting comment that, Pic from the +++ Boat, Military tweets at a furious pace, anons connecting dots. Kids, Corona, lies, stats, and of all things folks pissed that people are gardening, paddle boarding and talking to each other.

This. Is. MENTAL.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Don't have a similar Q story but apparently it's picking up steam.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Here's one to ponder:

Why isn't the largest, most well funded disaster relief organization in the world taking the lead on providing relief from the coronavirus? The fact that the Red Cross is NOT involved in this war on COVID-19 is a HUGE wake up call.

twitter

I guess we should be glad they arent running commercials to get people to donate and then have the Red Cross use the money for something else.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Those are for making masks. Nothing to see here. 😳

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Delta 2, check

edit on 3-4-2020 by FlyingFox because: We have more than we know.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Are those field hospitals set up for COVID-19 overflow or to keep the other patients isolated from the COVID-19 patients? Honest, question, because I don't know. It's also possible that they anticipate pediatric cases, or pregnant mothers who are infected. It'd make some sense to prepare for that somewhere.

Very interesting pic, regardless!

link   

Are those field hospitals set up for COVID-19 overflow or to keep the other patients isolated from the COVID-19 patients? Honest, question, because I don't know. It's also possible that they anticipate pediatric cases, or pregnant mothers who are infected. It'd make some sense to prepare for that somewhere.

Very interesting pic, regardless!

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Because FEMA uses homemade masks?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Always knew Delawareans are alittle strange.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€”πŸ€

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join