It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
More on the Malibu arrest

Paddle boarder chased by boat, arrested in Malibu after flouting coronavirus closures

Kim Prather, a leading atmospheric chemist at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography, told The Times this week that she fears SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, could enter coastal waters and transfer back into the air along the coast.

“I wouldn’t go in the water if you paid me $1 million right now,” she said.

What the....the virus spreads in the water!!!.... it’s gonna be along summer.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Good catch onehuman... but it is not the exact wording as required from Q55?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Or it's the damn central bankster owners pulling another crash stunt that they seem to do every 10 or so years. Remember banksters like Christine Lagarde are occult & astrologist to the nth degree. This time they're intent on crashing the world.? A relatively bloodless coup.

Tomorrow is 4-4-2020 or 4-4-4. Following 2-20-2020 4-4. Puts in the wheelhouse of 4-10-20 and Easter etc.

Also the beginning of an some odd astrological alignment RE Pluto and Jupiter IIRC.

Traveling with cornered rats is not fun, andrenochrome deficient probably worse.

2020 Astrology: The Biggest Events of the Year

Jupiter conjunct Pluto in Capricorn

Date: April 4, June 30, November 13

During 2020, opportunistic Jupiter will meet up in the sky with transformative Pluto three times, infusing your passions with tons of positive energy. Both of these planets are in ambitious Capricorn during these conjunctions, which directs their energy toward your career and personal goals. Jupiter is the most beneficial planet in the cosmos and its rare hookups with Pluto offer luck and opportunity when you pursue your goals seriously.

Planetary Trends for April 2020 by Belinda Dunn

A hopeful perspective for current planetary trends can be summed up in the common adage, “April showers bring May flowers.” Surely, there has to be a rainbow somewhere in this “perfect storm” of global proportions.

The activation of these underlying conditions have been accentuated by Mercury’s retrograde transit through Pisces, the zodiac sign of seclusion and retreat, including the places where people go for recuperation (sanctuaries, hospitals, prisons). The evolutionary lessons of Pisces, and its 12th house association, generally take the form of unforeseen troubles, setbacks and confinement. Resistance only makes matters worse. Relaxing, yielding to what is, opens the space for faithful introspection and healing.

Mercury went direct on March 9, timed exactly as the week of major disclosure when the World Health Organization announced a global pandemic. Now, with Mercury on board, immediate action is being taken to contain the virus, educate the public, and implement solutions. Mercury joins Neptune on April 3, continuing its long stint in Pisces until April 11, at which time, Mercury enters Aries, signaling a rebirth of sorts, auspiciously timed with Easter, a celebration of resurrection.

The other ingredient in this perfect storm is the on-going planetary alignment in Capricorn. For years astrologers have been contemplating the possibilities in the once every 37 years joining of Saturn and Pluto. Within orb of influence throughout 2019-2020, the exact alignment was January 12, three days after the Covid-19 virus was named and made public.

Pluto, mythical god of the underworld, is associated with the life and death potential of viruses, epidemics and pandemics. Typically hidden beneath the surface, but when aroused, Pluto’s action tends to be catalytic, drastic, obsessive, compulsory and life altering. Strong immune systems include effective boundaries, and it important to guard against contamination, as well as getting caught up in mass hysteria.

As of March 23, Saturn entered Aquarius, the zodiac sign of world community. On March 30, Mars entered Aquarius, conjoining Saturn on the 31st. Thus, April begins with this unmistakable and insistent planetary pronouncement that it’s time to heed warnings and take effective measures to address numerous crises sprouting up like weeds around the globe. This is a game changer.

There's more, worth a read. I have no idea if what she says holds any water but it's damn interesting.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Sounds a likely choice!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift
I’m on board!

I’m a bit confused though. I went to Lowe’s yesterday and bought herb plants for my garden.

Maybe I missed a post or two????

Happy early birthday!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

37 years ago was 1983. That was the last time they had a major earthquake in Idaho. We just had a big one in Idaho last week.
Also that same year was a big Earthquake near LA.

Link
Borah Peak earthquake
Coalinga earthquake

edit on 3-4-2020 by Observationalist because: Edit for clarity

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Heard from relative that all Internet in Michigan just went down.
Anyone else hear this?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

SG, that map you posted is very interesting because the NO shelter in place state maps to the escape corridor with traps that 0311Warrior told us had been put in place.

Wish I could be pottering around a garden centre tomorrow too, so I'll be accompanying you in spirit.

Yeah, I keep getting the vibe that there’s just something about Alabama I can’t put my finger on....

My first post in these threads was about the I-20 construction stuff. It’s always had a pull on my extra sensory perceptions......

But I’m biased toward the sweet home and all.... so I dunno... nice catch.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Heard from relative that all Internet in Michigan just went down.
Anyone else hear this?

Mine is intermittently crashing within the last few minutes.

My WiFi sig keeps going in and out.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Is this photo from the hospital ship for real?

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

"Watch the water" 😳🤪. Lord help me.

I wonder when this type of out of this world insanity will peak?

Wow, new programming heights have been reached on keeping people inside and now outta the water!!

Sorry kiddies no beach, swimming, pools public or private for you this summer.

This Q snippet...

You are watching a .....
What is right?
What is wrong?
Up is down.
Left is right.
Left is LEFT.

...is taking on a whole new meaning.

Hold on tight, we're about to crest the peak of this pandemic roller coaster.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

That whole situation seemed a bit heavy handed as far as the manpower utilized for ONE person.

The only thing keeping me somewhat grounded and sane at this stage is being able to take my kayak out on the water and soak up nature’s energy and beauty...especially with everything coming into bloom this time of year.

It’s private land and access so, it’s only me....it’s social distancing at its best lol

I’ll need a rubber room if I can’t be on or, near water. It will not end well lol

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

looks like a sick Deros to me ...

Really though that picture could be from the ship, but also could just be from any med-center. I'm sure if it's something weird coming out from the ships, we'll all know soon enough.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Sometimes my early Bible studies kick in and everything starts to remind me of a scripture. Right now I'm thinking:

Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.
. Rev. 13:1

And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
. Rev. 8:11

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Telling people they can't go out on the water is asinine.

No idea what the people in charge are thinking. You're alone on the ocean for christsake.

Very strange that two Kennedys bit it. That family really is cursed for some reason.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
🥂thanks for the bday wishes, and also.... this is being shared by all of my ..... teacher, healthcare,
Professional friends.

As if FEMA camps and government tyranny were to actually be as worrisome as what they’ve created in the form of a weaponized collective of community policing snitches.....

I wouldn’t go to Lowe’s right now if somebody paid me. Because they’d film me and post it to the community site so all of my neighbors would come after me with pitchforks.

I’ve been more unsettled by Joe schmoes than anything coming from officials at this point.

What a ruckus.

PS. Stay at home order official. Just announced. YO 🔮 crystal ball settings need to be moved back a couple of days. 😂

The bubble burst quick.... need to work on my
Manifestation capabilities.

👆🏽 Just read that and try not to shake ur head 🙄

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

I’m telling you you need to read this... I believe the boats are here for this

The prisoner as model organism: malaria research at Stateville Penitentiary

My he boats are for experimenting on “volunteers”

Careful what you sign, if asks if you are okay with experimental treatments.

Not Penny’s Boat!!!

Edit: I found this when I searched comfort backwards,(Mirrored) Trofmoc. Comfort may not be comfort at all.

edit on 3-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

I’m telling you you need to read this... I believe the boats are here for this

The prisoner as model organism: malaria research at Stateville Penitentiary

My he boats are for experimenting on “volunteers”

Careful what you sign, if asks if you are okay with experimental treatments.

Not Penny’s Boat!!!

🙄🙄🙄

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: carewemust

looks like a sick Deros to me ...

Really though that picture could be from the ship, but also could just be from any med-center. I'm sure if it's something weird coming out from the ships, we'll all know soon enough.

Looks like an elderly person to me?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Lordy, I don't know if I'm going to be able to maintain what's left of my sanity before it all peaks.

I honestly didn't think that would happen prior to the weekend.

Damn, my crystal ball just met 🔨

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join