It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Bear in mind that the "3 Million" in reference to trafficked children may have just been a pointer to 3M and the figure may be less.

It's a bit like all the "33 killed in False Flag" reports we've examined over the last few years.

"3M" the company refers to its old name, "Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing Co.", not to a number.

Not sure how that could fit in ... except of course the obvious "mining" part -> tunnels? But who knows if they still have mining operations?
edit on 3-4-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well this is sad news.

Two Members of the Kennedy Family Died in a Boating Accident
RFK's granddaughter disappeared on Thursday.

Two Kennedy's missing

Sadly it has since been updated that the two did indeed drown.

Update: Governor Larry Hogan has confirmed that Bobby Kennedy's granddaughter Maeve Kennedy Townsend McKean and her son Gideon Joseph Kennedy McKean drowned following a boating accident on the South River earlier this week.

ETA: Never mind I'll wait for you guys to trip over it.
edit on 4/3/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Wow. Big if true.

"Connecticut @GovNedLamont LIED about the infant death from coronavirus."

Candace Owens

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Just thought I'd remind people that according to the wording in Q55, it could be somebody else than POTUS who tweets "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.......":

Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Probability is high that this comes today or next Friday... I just thought it odd that Q deliberately did NOT say "look to POTUS twitter".

edit on 3-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

didn't his report just come out?

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Wow. Big if true.

"Connecticut @GovNedLamont LIED about the infant death from coronavirus."

Candace Owens

Evidence continues to mount that liberal states elected some very deranged and callous governors.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Here’s your chance at a manifestation experiment for the thread. Help me hold this bubble of tyranny away......

Yep... I’m serious. Tomorrow’s my birthday and I wanna go to Lowe’s to buy plants and gardening stuff.

Can’t hurt to see what happens. 🥳

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Just thought I'd remind people that according to the wording in Q55, it could be somebody else than POTUS who tweets "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.......":

Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Probability is high that this comes today or next Friday... I just thought it odd that Q deliberately did NOT say "look to POTUS twitter".

If thats the case Rel, the Irish President already did that on Saint Patrick's day and he said it word for word. He has just come back from the states seeing POTUS too.

ETA: Here you can hear it for yourself. Irish President

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM - BEFORE THE PURGE - AND WHEN IT COMES...AND IT WILL COME, NEVER WILL SO MANY ASK SO MUCH OF SO FEW!

edit on 4/3/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

a reply to: LanceCorvette

Bear in mind that the "3 Million" in reference to trafficked children may have just been a pointer to 3M and the figure may be less.

It's a bit like all the "33 killed in False Flag" reports we've examined over the last few years.

"3M" the company refers to it's old name, "Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing Co.", not to a number.

Not sure how that could fit in ... except of course the obvious "mining" part -> tunnels? But who knows if they still have mining operations?

The 3m relates to the reply to my reQuest for clarification via Q+ tweet. The multiple meanings rule always applies.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Happy Birthday! 🎂🥂🍻

My crystal ball says you'll be fine. Just do it before Monday. 😳

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
COVID-19 Checkpoints Aid In Combating Human Trafficking

These checkpoints often involve informing travelers of self-quarantine requirements when entering a new state and screenings for the coronavirus by public health officials. They also offer an opportunity to educate the public in reducing the spread of COVID-19.

Homeland Security officials, law enforcement, public health officials and the National Guard are likely to interact with the public. While the focus is on addressing the COVID-19 pandemic, this public interaction provides a valuable opportunity to also combat human trafficking.

Does this connect to the Cavv Warrior combo maps created earlier? Driving trafficking into areas more easily controlled and places where stops are not alarming people?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe from 👇👇👇

The Joint Staff

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

During the High Middle Ages people called the Black Death the "Blue Illness". kind of funny about that these days isn't it.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman: Never mind I'll wait for you guys to trip over it.

Watch the Water.
Paddle boarder arrested in Malibu.

Goes along with the RFK’s granddaughter missing after canoeing in the river.

Edit: What the hell is so wrong with being in the ocean right now. Over react much.
Two boats sent in to take out a one paddle boarder.

What’s gonna happen to the water????
edit on 3-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM - BEFORE THE PURGE - AND WHEN IT COMES...AND IT WILL COME, NEVER WILL SO MANY ASK SO MUCH OF SO FEW!

Good point you bring up here. A couple of things, though. He isnt the President. He's the defense minister. Of course, he would be in a position to know just as well as anyone else.

He didn't actually say "purge." He said, "surge." I only know this because I reported this elsewhere and was taken to task for carrying along someone else's incorrect version of what he said. Lol. If you go back and watch the video he clearly says surge. Which I was thankful to hear actually because I'm not looking to see any "purges" happen anywhere. I'm still holding out hope that the numbers of arrests will be as small as possible.

Finally, he didn't say the storm is upon us. He said we are still in the calm before the storm. Which is something I've heard now numerous times now from other elected leaders. Including most recently my own Governor here in Arkansas. He recently stated that Arkansas isn't in a shelter-in-place order because his advisors are still telling him "we are in the calm before the storm."

Minor points for sure and I'm not trying to argue. Just felt those were important distinctions. Otherwise the words of the Taoiseach (weird title, may have misspelled) are very important indeed.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Eight POTUS tweets so far and 2 have MIRROR timestamps! Here is the first Mirror:

DECODE ID 25RSH200403001D - POTUS tweet at 12:33:21 today:

Thank you @DeptofDefense, @USACEHQ, @USNationalGuard, @FEMA, and @CDCgov! CoronaVirus.gov...

1) Mirror time of 21:33:12 and Mirror delta of 12:21 link to Q posts:

Q1221 Right on Q. Hello Maggie. Trust funds (3). Deposits routed from EU. Why are deposits ORIG from EU being transferred into [3] TRUST funds [children]? How do you get your talking points? Why do many DC journalists (yourself) use & replace 'burner phones' every week? How do you pass the new number out? Tweets are very important. Do you feel safe?

Q2133 We Are With You (Zero Delta Proof)

Q3312 Attacks on Q Will Intensify as the Deep State is Targeted; Q Has the Source (Julian Assange?)

2) Post Delta, Intra delta and Timestamp link to Q posts:
Q407 Executive Order Serious Human Rights Abuse: Did you find the exchange 2 days ago re: WH EO today? We listened. Feel proud.

Q2112 James Comey Coded Tweet to Launch NYT Sleep Cell Story: Do you believe in coincidences? NYT "Anon" source? "Sleeper Cells"

Q1233 Dems will Lose Black Vote on Haiti Revelations: They will lose black vote once Haiti revealed. Lost now (awakening). They keep them enslaved. What did Hussein do for the black community? vs POTUS?

Q3321 Joe Digenova States [4] FBI Contractors Were Illegally Spying (Q Proof)

Q1733 China Said to Quickly Withdraw Approval for New Facebook Venture: Who recently pulled out of FB? Artificial support. What events recently occurred in China re: FB? Why did China suddenly reverse course? The more you know.

Q2433 George Papadopoulos Has No Choice but to Remain in the Light

Q2933 Repost: Obama Admin / CIA Was Spying on Everyone (Trump, Cruz, Congress, Senate, Press)

3) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = TDDUSACEHQUSNGFEMACDCZDUEFED = 269
Equivalents: United States of America dream, X let the first seal be opened, are you ready to go my child,
disturbing satans world, see the truth behind the lies
Q269 Key - unlocks the door of all doors (info) Stone - the force / strength capable of yielding power to act on info Key+Stone=

b) RemoveDupes = 105
Q105 Please pray. Operators are in harms way. High risk. High value targets. Please pause and give thanks to those who would die to save our republic. More to follow.

c) Base+nums = 306
Q306 News unlocks map. Future proves past. Why was the Lord's prayer posted? Which version? Why is this relevant? What just came out re: the Lord's prayer? What can be connected? Do you believe in coincidences? Re-review the map post relevant news drops. Godfather III.

d) RemoveDupes+nums = 142
Q142 How did Soros replace family ‘y’? Who is family ‘y’? Trace the bloodlines of these (3) families. What happened during WWII? Was Hitler a puppet? Who was his handler? What was the purpose? What was the real purpose of the war? What age was GS? What is the Soros family history? What has occurred since the fall of N Germany? Who is A. Merkel? What is A. Merkel’s family history? Follow the bloodline. Who died on the Titanic? What year did the Titanic sink? Why is this relevant?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Our minds function in a higher dimension than our physical bodies. Our thoughts travel at the speed of light..maybe even faster. You can imagine your mind is like a dog on a leash and it's leading, guiding, pulling, dragging your physical body (you) behind it. Since our physical bodies are so dense and heavy, there is a lag time before it catches up to the mind

The mind travels to different states depending on the emotional currency of the thoughts that are streaming through. If you are someone who has extreme mood swings --if you quickly fluctuate between contrasting states of being, that constant back-and-forth will take a toll on your physical body

If you can keep your mind on a specific train of thought or in a certain mood then you will allow it to take up residence in that "state". Eventually, your body will catch up. If you are concerned about what state your body is in then pay attention to your state of mind. If your thoughts/emotions aren't in a '"good state", then you might want to move your mind to a a better state where you would like your body to reside

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

ETA: Never mind I'll wait for you guys to trip over it.

Very sad. I couldn't help but think about that video circulating the other day of the Kennedy grandchildren singing "Timber". The Kennedy family is iconic and anytime something happens like this, we can't help but wonder if something nefarious was a warning. I'm not going to get all conspiratorial on this one, but I do have questions.

Also, she was the executive director of the Georgetown University Global Health Initiative.

granddaughter of Robert F. Kennedy and the grand-niece of President John F. Kennedy.
www.townandcountrymag.com...

a concerned citizen called 911 around 4:30 p.m. Thursday to report that he saw the woman and her son in a small canoe or kayak from the Columbia Beach community pier."

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So these two Kennedy's will have been the cousins of the two that were singing on Twitter the other day?

The Kennedy's have some deadly serious enemies. Their entire family has been wiped out it seems like.

I'll save my personal thoughts on this one until, and if, the truth ever comes out about what has happened to the Kennedy's. As you said, it's just conspiratorial thinking for now. Although I'll say that I find it odd that something like this happens so soon after the other two were seemingly calling out the Bush family on Twitter...

How ironic is it that a political family that rose through the ranks by bootlegging liquor during prohibition appear to be some of the biggest heroes we have in this entire saga. Truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

SG, that map you posted is very interesting because the NO shelter in place state maps to the escape corridor with traps that 0311Warrior told us had been put in place.

Wish I could be pottering around a garden centre tomorrow too, so I'll be accompanying you in spirit.

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join