It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GREAT 2020 Toilet Paper Panic Conspiracy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Here is a alternative to TP. Its even leaves your butt shiny and polished , and you can do the crossword as you go.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I don't know if you've ever been to a country with no running water, where they use their left hand to wipe their ass and shower once a month, at best...

I have. It stinks. And you never eat or shake hands with your left hand.

I didn't "stock up" on toilet paper, I bought an extra 12 roll pack. Simply because I don't know how long people are going to freak out and keep the shelves empty.

I did, however, use this time to check the "best used by" dates on my long-term food storage and cycle out old products for fresh ones. I also checked my medicine cabinet for any prescription and OTC bottles that need to be refilled, because I don't know what businesses will be closed for quarantine if I need some aspirin.

Otherwise, business as usual for me.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
What is this new type of toilet that selling like hotcakes?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3sixand9

It's part of a 20 year cycle,... remember Y2K ?

jk

What cycle was before Y2K and the ones before that please ?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Okay.. my son was right about one thing. The governor of virginia closed schools today. So was he right about the corona patient also?
I dont know, you tell me???
Our city had a press conference shortly before the pres announce his state of emergency. News of the school closure came out shortly before the city press conference. Along with the mayor, they had a representative from our hospital. So, when it came time for questions one of the first ones directed to the guy from the hospital about the rumor that had circulated through the city about the carona patient. Both the mayor and him had said there was no cases in this area of the state when they were talking. So the question came up... have you had any carona patients in the hospital. The guy never gave a direct yes or no no matter how many times he was asked, he just kept saying that we should be relying on the state website and CDC for information.
To me, it was like he was saying, nope, none here, not till someone higher up makes it official and publicly announces it.

Meanwhile, people are still going nuts and buying out the stores. My son is a plumber, he is out there messing around with peoples sewage pipes everyday.. and he is about out of the sanitizer wipes he uses to get peoples crap off his face and body.. sick arse selfish people!! Guess I am gonna have to get someone from ny to send down some of theirs since their state saw fit to start manufacturing it for their citizens.

Insanity at its finest!!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobw927

originally posted by: 3sixand9

It's part of a 20 year cycle,... remember Y2K ?

jk

What cycle was before Y2K and the ones before that please ?

In 2020, I expect the start of another devastating recession/depression. This toilet paper festival is just a distraction for what's happening in the mkt.

1980 was the kickoff for AIDS, In 1960 we were at war in Nam. 4os...the bigone WW2, 30s....the great depression

Ever heard of Google?

edit on 13-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

thank you.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Think Johnathon pie said it best... folks see they will be sitting at home no sports, under quarantine so a lot of wanking will ensue, and you need to clean up after hence the TP run.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I just talked to a military friend yesterday who told me that the Gov has actually looked into the TP shortage.

Turns out from their analysis - based on my friend whom I trust - is a simple supply issue.

Basically, we have more than enough raw materials to make more and they are making more - the supply chains just didn’t expect to sell a years worth of product in two weeks. Go figure - I didn’t expect not to be able to buy it either.

Who started it? I can tell you locally it was a bunch of dumb stay at home moms who spend their days getting their nails done and scouring social media. They went ape S and bought it all. Not food, not water, not emergency supplies - TP.

That may not be the case nationally but regardless - fear not! More TP is on the way.

Hopefully we won’t get caught with our pants down again

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

And appearently not diapers for the babies..
I understand that not every family has to worry about diapers, but you'd think there would be at least some out there leaving some room in their shopping cart for a few extra boxes of diapers instead of just filling the whole thing up with tp..
It's like a collective insanity has struck the world. Cant wait till the bills come in and the cupboards are bare and they realized they have a years worth of tp but no money for anything else.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
And so, I bet no one will check this out but
I think I know why toilet paper became an issue
Hong Kong
See in Hongers they import toilet paper from China, China were not supplying any more to Hong Kong because of the virus so the Hong Kongers bought up the last and large supplies, that was just the start of the toilet paper hoarding, others both Chinese and foreigners copied them, it then went globally because of the Chinese all around the world and westerners copied the Chinese
That’s the latest headlines breaking from my undercover sources and their understanding, it makes sense

Sounds plausible

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This may be a clue

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Last week we bought a big thing of tp at Costco. Boy am I glad. My husband thought I was nuts/obsessed ! But then I lived through 3 hurricanes in two months. Today the tp shelves of both the major grocery stores near us were empty. The guy at the checkout said they had gotten a shipment last night and people had lived up this morning and it completely sold out already,
First time since the Coronavirus started.
Oh yah and while in line at the checkout, there was a newspaper with an article about the run on toilet paper 😂
edit on 14-3-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What is this new type of toilet that selling like hotcakes?

mobile.twitter.com...
Im guessing that would be the French kind. There’s a sprayer attachment that uses water. They had these installed in hotels where I stayed in Tunisia.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Okay, maybe the Illuminati put some kind of material in the toilet paper, maybe to, I don't want to say what!

WHo makes toilet paper?

The freemasons?
The Rockefellers or the Rothchilds?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Toilet paper is made in the city I live in, a lot of other places too, but I’ve actually been to the facility near me.

The machines run 24/7 with one operator per machine. Everything is automated. The operator puts on a huge roll of tissue about once per hour then goes to a nearby break room with vending and tvs. There are alarms for conveyor jams and mechanical issues but these are rare.

As recent as the 1990’s the operator was allowed to sit on a couch and smoke right at the machine. It’s crazy that place didn’t explode from the dust.

Unless trucking companies shut down, toilet paper isn’t even in my top 10 list of things to have on hand.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
We’re sold out around my area in Wisconsin. Depending on the length of the sells outs our plan is to use up toilet paper we do have, move to paper napkin and paper towel, then go to the miss matched socks and tossing them. Figure it’s killing to birds with one stone.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Okay, maybe the Illuminati put some kind of material in the toilet paper, maybe to, I don't want to say what!

WHo makes toilet paper?

The freemasons?
The Rockefellers or the Rothchilds?

Keebler elves I have been told..by unnamed sources

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join