It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson Tells The Hard Truth & China Threatens To Ban Exports Of Drugs To The U.S.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Tucker Carlson brushed off the feel goods and tells it like it is. Hard truths to people who just do not want to hear it. Also, China has issued a threat to the U.S. which proves that we should not be dependent on foreign countries for critical necessities.

"If China retaliates against the United States at this time, in addition to announcing a travel ban on the United States, it will also announce strategic control over medical products, and ban exports to the United States....If China announces that its drugs are for domestic use and bans exports, the United States will fall into the hell of a new coronavirus epidemic."

Tucker Carlson Tells The Hard Truth:

www.theamericanconservative.com...

This is a hugely important opening monologue from Tucker Carlson tonight — especially for conservatives, but actually for everybody. And most of all, for that Fox News watcher in the White House. Straight-up truth-telling right here:

If this pandemic teaches us anything, it’s that we cannot be so strategically entangled with China. And when it comes to manufacturing pharmaceuticals and essential medical supplies, we must mandate by law that this is done domestically, as a matter of national security. That is something that all Republicans and Democrats ought to be able to pass.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

You tell them Tucker I hope they listen.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I absolutely agree.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Oh

Dear god

China no send drugs

Oh god no

How will we Bayer with this

edit on 10-3-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
We have India, Mexico, Israel... Maybe China will sign their commerce death warrant

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

India is begging for this to happen. The solution is less than 3 months out.

Although I agree that we should demand these items be made within the US, China has almost no room to fight and the they lose in the long run. We built China, they will shoot them selves in the face and watch made in China become made in India before they know what hit them. Their economy was built around needing us.

We don’t need China long term for anything.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

We need to remember we started cheap labor in Japan, then Korea, then China...time to move on...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Actually America can be buying drugs from Japan. Its good that someone like him came out and told the truth. I guess he must be reading our post here on ATS.
Hey folks, I just thought of something that might be pretty cool. I don't know about internet for China if its been taken down, but this site: www.language-exchanges.org...

I haven't been recently on the site to look for Chinese language partners , so I don't know if the Chinese are allowed on the net. But in the past I've made friends from all around the world on it. You guys might want to check it out.

By the way, any news on President Trump's health?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Oh

Dear god

China no send drugs

Oh god no

You do realize that we get over 95 percent of our drugs from China, and almost ALL prescription drugs from China right?

Im sure people taking life saving drugs just to see another morning, wont be so passe' about not being able to get those drugs.

Or hospitals for that matter.

It blows me away just how much ignorance there is running around rampant.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
When China said the reason for the outbreak was because of U.S. tariffs..

Sorry i'm not sorry

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
We have India, Mexico, Israel... Maybe China will sign their commerce death warrant

India gets almost all of its materials for the drugs they make and send to the US from China as well, it stands to reason they would target India with that embargo as well

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Yep..
Fentanyl is the biggest offender.

China always well past expiration...

BTW.. Morphine is a preferred respiratory med.
edit on 10-3-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

We need to remember we started cheap labor in Japan, then Korea, then China...time to move on...

You forgot Taiwan... Made in Taiwan used to be big in the 70s

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

India gets almost all of its materials for the drugs they make and send to the US from China as well, it stands to reason they would target India with that embargo as well

If China does this then we would boycott everything Chinese made. Do you know what happens when we do that? Bye bye China. China's economy would completely collapse. We could also probably talk our allies into not buying their crap either in the name of sanctions.

China would quickly become a shadow of its former self.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Oh

Dear god

China no send drugs

Oh god no

I suffer with mental health, the thought of running out of meds terrifies me 😟

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
If we boycotted China, wouldn't they call in our debt? That would cause the dollar to plummet which would further disrupt the world markets. If we decided not to pay up then who would want to do business with us? I can't imagine many countries would knowing we screwed another partner out of a trillion dollars.

I guess the question is how do you go about breaking trade relations with a country you owe over a trillion dollars to with minimal damage to your own country?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Well good luck with that.

Expo rt ban india

edit on 10-3-2020 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I would nuke for medicine, lets play missile defense system chicken im game.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

by adding it to the allready trillions of dollars in debt and pretend nothing happened, do you know what a loan shark is for?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MConnalley
a reply to: Anathros

by adding it to the allready trillions of dollars in debt and pretend nothing happened, do you know what a loan shark is for?

Yeah, borrowing money in severe desperation when nobody else will lend you money, oh and generally ends in death and or torture for defaulting on the loan.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join