It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOOD NEWS - The USA Covid-19 Virus Death Toll is Far Lower Than Predicted and Feared.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, you are correct about the media and politicizing it. But do not let that cloud your judgement on what the hell is happening with this disease. It has the potential to be game changing. Prepare accordingly.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

10 nursing homes in WA report positive tests
q13fox.com...

The following facilities have reported residents and/or employees who tested positive for the virus:

-Life Care Center of Kirkland
-Issaquah Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
-Emerald Heights
-Aegis Living at Marymoor
-Redmond Care & Rehabilitation Center
-Ida Culver House Ravenna
-Boulevard Park Place Active Retirement Community
-Madison House Independent & Assisted Living Community
-The Gardens at Juanita Bay
-Columbia Lutheran Home

twitter.com...

Confirmed -- Google is recommending *all* of its North American employees work from home due to #coronavirus concerns.

Biggest company to do this so far.

Parent company Alphabet has more than 100,000 employees most of whom work in the US.
edit on 10-3-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I'm still waiting on your answer to my question. Is this a global conspiracy against Donald Trump? Is Italy allowing it's healthcare system to be over run and making the difficult decision to put an age limit on who gets admitted to the ICU because they are running out ICU beds simply to help US Democrats make Donald Trump look bad?

Italy ICU situation

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

USA Update: 3/11/2020

1010 Cases since Jan 21st / 31 Deaths = 3.06% Mortality

964 Active Cases / 954 are "mild" = 99% Mild and 1% Serious.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beltalowda

I'm still waiting on your answer to my question. Is this a global conspiracy against Donald Trump? Is Italy allowing it's healthcare system to be over run and making the difficult decision to put an age limit on who gets admitted to the ICU because they are running out ICU beds simply to help US Democrats make Donald Trump look bad?

Italy ICU situation

Sorry, I didn't know you asked me a question. Can't speak to your theory specifically. But it's "strange" that of all countries, CHINA is giving medical assistance to Italy during its CoronaVirus crisis.

Source: www.straitstimes.com...

I'm sure other countries are too. But only China came up on the first page of search results.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
You really worked your butt off to manipulate those statistics! The common flu death rate is .1% vs COVID19’s 3.5% - 35 times higher!

You decided to take South Korea’s testing, which finds even asymptomatic people, and compare it to the *hospitalization* death rate of, specifically, the elderly - this combined category is going to be skewed heavily towards death, and South Korea skewed heavily towards life.

It is possible the death rate is lower, however, if lots of people get sick and don’t report it.

I’ve been looking at the data! Between you and me, it’s a serious illness. Maybe even more serious than China admits.

Over 1% of the U.S. population could die from this.
edit on 12amThu, 12 Mar 2020 00:42:14 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

It's called 4d chess I believe.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Carewemust is building his resume to apply for Trump's minister of propaganda!

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

If I were trump I'd give him the job.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
You really worked your butt off to manipulate those statistics! The common flu death rate is .1% vs COVID19’s 3.5% - 35 times higher!

We have no clue yet, but it is much lower than 3.5%. There is most likely 10,000s already infected, but we really will not know for like 6 months.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The same way we do not believe polls....I do not believe these totals. The control group is just not there. Over 300 million in the US and we are supposed to believe they are closing travel because a few thousand are sick????

Are we all going to die? No.
Are quite a few people going to die? Yes.

Do not believe the talking points of either side and be prepared when things really start to close. This is just beginning. It will not be about death as much as disruption.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, March 9, 2020

As of this afternoon, there have been 708 CoronaVirus-19 cases identified within the USA, since the first case was diagnosed on January 21st.

Of those 708 cases, 27 of the infected have passed away...with 19 of the deaths occurring in Washington State. The average age of the deceased is 80.

SOURCE - Comprehensive regularly updated stats w/charts: www.worldometers.info...

What this boils down to is a Covid-19 mortality rate inside the USA of 3.8%, which is equal to, or less than, the percentage of older adults killed by the common flu.

Influenza-caused In-hospital death, or transfer to hospice, occurred in:
225 (3.8%) patients aged 65–74 years,
370 (5.3%) patients aged 75–84 years,
and 588 (8.7%) patients aged ≥85 years.
Source: academic.oup.com...

As the number of tests inside the U.S. continue to increase, it's a certainty that we'll see the mortality rate decline significantly.

For instance, in South Korea, of the more than 7,300 CoronaVirus-19 infections, only 50 people have died. That's a mortality rate of just 0.6%.

Source: www.cnn.com...

So, it's looking like the United State of America is faring very well, compared to what so many other countries are enduring. The early, proactive declaration of a *U.S. Public Health Crisis by the Trump administration, was critical in keeping the severity of Covid-19 inside the USA, to a minimum.

*U.S. Declares Public Health Emergency Jan 31, 2020: www.nbcnews.com...

-CareWeMust
[/quote

Oh so the virus has stopped has it and you totting up the numbers now?

Please stop being stupid, nobody knows how many will die yet

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Carewemust is building his resume to apply for Trump's minister of propaganda!

He is behind the 8 ball though, he seems to be going off Trumps earlier message a week or so ago, that this was nothing, and after that the message that..meh, people are getting sack and going to work and that was pretty much ok(very irresponsible) What about now, that a national emergency has been declared, if this is a hoax, then Trump is in on it..I just don't get it.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: conspiracy nut

If I were trump I'd give him the job.

He is very loyal, I'll give him that.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

Every day that passes makes the title of this thread more accurate.

For the good of the country, I LOVE IT!

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

now, that a national emergency has been declared, if this is a hoax, then Trump is in on it..I just don't get it.

That requires intimate knowledge on playing 4d chess.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: darkbake

We have no clue yet, but it is much lower than 3.5%. There is most likely 10,000s already infected, but we really will not know for like 6 months.

Quite true, no one can be throwing out any kind of solid #

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

now, that a national emergency has been declared, if this is a hoax, then Trump is in on it..I just don't get it.

That requires intimate knowledge on playing 4d chess.

It's beyond my simple mind

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Far beyond mine too, far too " complicated " to understand how 1+1=7

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Friday, March 20, 2020

Many (but fewer) ill-informed or/and Trump-hating Mainstream Media talking heads, and so-called medical "experts", are still rooting for the explosion of U.S. deaths from Covid-19.

There is where we stand so far this year: www.worldometers.info...

Fewer than 275 deaths is Good news for those who care about American lives and families.

But Unfortunately...

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that so far this 2019-2020 season, there have been at least 15 million flu illnesses.

140,000 hospitalizations and

8,200 deaths in the U.S.

The CDC reports there have been 54 reported flu-related pediatric deaths this season from Influenza B viruses.

Source: thehill.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
April 28, 2020

NEW YORK has been doing its best to inflate the Covid-19 death toll as high as possible. From reclassifying prior deaths as "Covid-19 related", to this:

Horrible Governor: New York Governor Cuomo has ordered Covid-19 patients transferred to NURSING HOMES, of all places! After arriving, the nursing homes turned into Covid-19 "hotbeds" of death.

Gov. Cuomo doubled down Sunday on the state’s controversial directive ordering nursing homes to admit COVID-19 patients.

The governor — who himself has described nursing homes as a “feeding frenzy’’ for the deadly coronavirus — said that the facilities can’t challenge a state regulation forcing them to admit patients with the contagion.
nypost.com...

Meanwhile the newly constructed Javis Center, and the USNS Navy ship Comfort, sit mostly empty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join