It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOOD NEWS - The USA Covid-19 Virus Death Toll is Far Lower Than Predicted and Feared.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

True that. US nursing homes are the most horrible places imaginable to leave sick or rehabbing people. It's mostly downhill for most people left in there. The doctors there don't care and the nurses are not properly trained and no one seems to know or care about what needs to be done. I pray for those patients going there.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
May 2, 2020

As many of us knew from the beginning, and millions more are now realizing, the HYPE and subsequent decimation of the the U.S. Economy was a HOAX.

The BIGGEST HOAX EVER.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Doctor referenced in the above article, whose video was taken off of YouTube, because he exposed a critical aspect of the HOAX.

Dr. Erickson Speaks Out: twitter.com...
edit on 5/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

By any chance, do you know if the reported number of new cases includes or excludes positive tests in patients that have been tested more than once?

I can't find anything on whether positive *re-tests* are excluded from the new case data reported, or not.

For example, I read an article about Nick Cordero (the Broadway actor w/COVID-19), the other day, and it mentioned he had last been tested, last weekend, and it was still positive.

Labs, health departments, and the CDC are sending in the data on positive tests, how are they excluding people who have tested positive multiple times? I'm thinking with each test they take that's positive, it's added as a 'new case.' But I would like to know for sure.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I can't find much of anything regarding nuances and details of the Covid-19 phenomenon. Just information dug up by other other, more talented researchers. Especially POSITIVE (Good) findings that go against the HOAX that's being perpetrated on Americans are especially hard to locate.

For instance, here's something that is not being reported by +90% of the Mainstream Media...the Hoax co-conspirators.

On Friday 5-1-2020, the CDC equated the Wuhan coronavirus to the seasonal flu.

The COVID-19 hospitalization rates are “similar to” those in the 65 and older category during “recent high severity influenza seasons.”

And the COVID-19 hospitalizations for children 17 and under is MUCH LOWER than the seasonal flu hospitalization rates during recent influenza seasons.

The COVID-19 is LESS DANGEROUS to children than a typical influenza.
Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join