It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson Arrested Again

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Ironclad1964

Dude you can go worship racist idiots on 4chan, generally racist and violent thugs aren't reveered around here. Sicko..

You're solid defense for a convicted criminal is duly noted, as your kind of people.

Robinson's criminal record includes convictions for violence, financial and immigration frauds, drug possession and public order offences. He has been committed to prison for contempt of court.[30][31][32]He has served at least three separate terms of imprisonment: in 2005 for assault, in 2012 for using false travel documents to enter the United States, and in 2014 for mortgage fraud.[10][14][33] In May 2018, Robinson was committed to prison for 13 months for contempt of court after publishing a Facebook Livevideo of defendants entering a law court, contravening a court order that disallows reporting on such trials while proceedings are ongoing. He served part of his sentence at HM Prison Hull in Kingston upon Hull before being transferred to HM Prison Onley in Warwickshire. 

source

Racist in what way..?

Has he openly stated any hatred for any particular racial group..?

What was he convicted of that warrants such hatred from a small group of obnoxious individuals who by the very nature of condemning the guy because of his views, are in fact condoning the actions of a group of people he is standing against, because they are ignoring, dismissing or outright denying everything he is saying as a whole for a few choice grievances.

If you're retorting to his stint for contempt of court... You do realize he was right about the group he was reporting on..? They were all eventually convicted of child trafficking and related crimes...!! There were other reporters there doing the exact same thing he was.. Where's the hate for them too..?

Truth is, Tommy is just an easy target for many people in much the same way Trump is. A means to vent their hatred at the current political world because it isn't gong their way as much as they would like..lol

Oh, and don't be calling me a sicko again bud (or any other name), you don't know me or what exactly I do stand for.

I'm just calling it as I see it..

Which is to say that I see a lot of people here throwing around a lot of hate towards a guy, but not even addressing the reason for his stance taken on certain matters (hence my original post).

I know Tommy is no angel, but I do 100% agree with his stance on child abuse and trafficking and I do wholeheartedly believe he is correct on that matter in regards to a certain group of people. Even if I don't like some of the things he says, on this he has my support..!!

So go ahead and abuse me all you want for supporting him, it only affirms what I said in my first post..lol

Oh, and just for your information, the British National Party (largely the reason he is called a racist, beyond his stance on Islam), is not a "white nationalist", group. The party has a large number of minority members and supporters, just like the Proud Boys and other supposedly "White supremist" groups..
edit on 6-3-2020 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Dude you can go worship racist idiots on 4chan, generally racist and violent thugs aren't reveered around here. Sicko..

You're solid defense for a convicted criminal is duly noted, as your kind of people.

Robinson's criminal record includes convictions for violence, financial and immigration frauds, drug possession and public order offences. He has been committed to prison for contempt of court.[30][31][32]He has served at least three separate terms of imprisonment: in 2005 for assault, in 2012 for using false travel documents to enter the United States, and in 2014 for mortgage fraud.[10][14][33] In May 2018, Robinson was committed to prison for 13 months for contempt of court after publishing a Facebook Livevideo of defendants entering a law court, contravening a court order that disallows reporting on such trials while proceedings are ongoing. He served part of his sentence at HM Prison Hull in Kingston upon Hull before being transferred to HM Prison Onley in Warwickshire. 

source

Racist in what way..?

Has he openly stated any hatred for any particular racial group..?

What was he convicted of that warrants such hatred from a small group of obnoxious individuals who by the very nature of condemning the guy because of his views, are in fact condoning the actions of a group of people he is standing against, because they are ignoring, dismissing or outright denying everything he is saying as a whole for a few choice grievances.

If you're retorting to his stint for contempt of court... You do realize he was right about the group he was reporting on..? They were all eventually convicted of child trafficking and related crimes...!! There were other reporters there doing the exact same thing he was.. Where's the hate for them too..?

Truth is, Tommy is just an easy target for many people in much the same way Trump is. A means to vent their hatred at the current political world because it isn't gong their way as much as they would like..lol

Oh, and don't be calling me a sicko again bud (or any other name), you don't know me or what exactly I do stand for.

I'm just calling it as I see it..

Which is to say that I see a lot of people here throwing around a lot of hate towards a guy, but not even addressing the reason for his stance taken on certain matters.

I know Tommy is no angel, but I do 100% agree with his stance on child abuse and trafficking and I do wholeheartedly believe he is correct on that matter in regards to a certain group of people. Even if I don't like some of the things he says, on this he has my support..!!

So go ahead and abuse me all you want for supporting him, it only affirms what I said in my first post..lol

Oh, and just for your information, the British National Party (largely the reason he is called a racist, beyond his stance on Islam), is not a "white nationalist", group. The party has a large number of minority members and supporters, just like the Proud Boys and other supposedly "White supremist" groups..

You seem confused and or misinformed.

People are rightly critical of 'Tommy' because,he is a proven thug and liar with a long track record of bigotry.

Pointing that out out doesn't in anyway condone child abuse. People are just highly sceptical of any claim he makes for very good reasons.

The BNP is undeniably a white nationalist party. Back when they were in any way relevant in terms of numbers they didn't even pretend otherwise.

I have absolutely no idea why you would think otherwise.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

there was quite a bit of "name calling" in your other post though, so its ok for you to demean others?

a reply to: Grenade

WOW.. Just WOW..!!

After reading this thread from start to finish, I am truly astounded..

I have totally underestimated the number of Left Wing, Trump hating, Tommy hating, pro communism, pro - "Love Is Love", pro-grooming gangs, pro-infanticide... all so ready to defend the molestation of a child and the complete destruction of anyone trying to defend children..

Seems the descent folks on ATS are slowly being outnumbered...

Lets all just stick to the facts, rather than silly assumptions, so far we have zero facts just speculation and peoples own bias

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

While I will admit that the BNP is majority white, I have seen many, many instances of ethnic minorities attending both party. They may be far and few between, but they are there.

That said..

Tommy was only in the party for a year (2004 - 2005). He has nothing to do with the party in it's present state and has on occasion voiced his distain at the party for many of it's leanings in the past, which have in present day evolved significantly in any case.

People are so quick to label any group that believe in National Pride and Identity as Racist and White Supremist and it does make me giggle a little when I see one of those groups going by in a march, dotted with the odd colored person waving the groups banner..

Kinda' throws that whole argument out the window..lol

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Photo of BNP founders John Tyndall and Nick Griffin in Nazi regallia posing infront of Swastikas. London Nailbomber and white supremacist, David Copeland is pictured in the front.

nectar.northampton.ac.uk...

hurryupharry.org...

BNP were openly white nationalist and fascist offshoot after National Front got closed by anti-terror police but still maintained the links with terror group Combat 18.
---

Tommy isn't a white supremacist and personally seen him kick openly racist EDL members out of pubs (Walkabout, Manchester) when infiltrating and covering their protests for the press but the EDL were a far more tame version of the BNP who openly instigated race riots. Tommy doesn't help his claims he's not a racist by regularly using the word p*aki (equivalent of saying ni**er in the US for overseas readers) and assuming anyone slightly brown is a Muslim. He's used a lot of BNP and NF phrases verbatim in his speeches too.
edit on 6-3-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

there was quite a bit of "name calling" in your other post though, so its ok for you to demean others?

a reply to: Grenade

WOW.. Just WOW..!!

After reading this thread from start to finish, I am truly astounded..

I have totally underestimated the number of Left Wing, Trump hating, Tommy hating, pro communism, pro - "Love Is Love", pro-grooming gangs, pro-infanticide... all so ready to defend the molestation of a child and the complete destruction of anyone trying to defend children..

Seems the descent folks on ATS are slowly being outnumbered...

Lets all just stick to the facts, rather than silly assumptions, so far we have zero facts just speculation and peoples own bias

But I didn't call anyone names.. I used a few stereotypes and didn't single anyone out for personal attack..

And I wasn't actually calling anyone any of those things but rather inferring that if you don't address the legitimate issues the man represents and just go off on a hate binge because of who he is, dismissing and ignoring the bigger picture, it seems like they are actually condoning it instead..

And that seems legitimately deliberate in my opinion, so I stand by the original post..!!

Basically, if you stand against someone, whom openly stands for something, then you are stating that you stand against everything that person stands for.. Hence my original post..!!

That's the way I see it anyway..

Oh, btw, I'm still awaiting to read the racist things that Tommy himself, has said and the groups he's been publicly racist against..

Just sayin.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

While I will admit that the BNP is majority white, I have seen many, many instances of ethnic minorities attending both party. They may be far and few between, but they are there.

That said..

Tommy was only in the party for a year (2004 - 2005). He has nothing to do with the party in it's present state and has on occasion voiced his distain at the party for many of it's leanings in the past, which have in present day evolved significantly in any case.

People are so quick to label any group that believe in National Pride and Identity as Racist and White Supremist and it does make me giggle a little when I see one of those groups going by in a march, dotted with the odd colored person waving the groups banner..

Kinda' throws that whole argument out the window..lol

BNP policies were for a 'white Britain' and they are absolutely and blatantly white nationalist party. The reason 'Tommy' now gives for leaving (as unbelievable as it is) is because of their racist policies.

Tommy also seemed quite happy to have be a member of splinter groups from the BNP.

edit on 6-3-2020 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

How do you make that leap?
Because people condemn him for jeopardising at least two grooming cases doesn't in any way mean they condone those accused and later found guilty of grooming.

Yaxley-Lennon was warned several times that filming court cases could prejudice the case against them which would have resulted in them being set free.
His actions were actually HELPING the paedophiles!
Some of those accused couldn't be named publicly because they were also awaiting trial in another grooming case.
If publicly named and shamed that would have resulted in that trial being dropped as well.
Yaxley-Lennon knew this yet still went ahead, why?

Solicitors representing the victims of these scumbags begged Yaxley-Lennon not to continue with his actions but he ignored them.
His sole purpose was to heighten his public profile and attempt to portray himself as the sole defender of the victims whereas the reality is he acted against their wishes and against their best interests.

The accused were found guilty despite SYL 's behaviour not because of it.

The identity of victims of sex abuse are protected under English Law and children's names and details are not released except under really exceptional circumstances.
Yaxley-Lennons filming and broadcasting of his daughters version of events has ensured that the person who he alleges abused his daughter will never be tried for that offence.
Their identities are protected for a very good reason; medical experts are unanimously of the opinion that it is harmful to a child's development for such details to be in the public domain.
Surely you recognise that?

Yaxley-Lennon consistently puts himself in the forefront whilst showing complete disregard and disdain for the possible ramifications of his actions.

Whatever valid points he raises - and I'm not going to discuss the rights and wrongs of his views, they are for another thread - lose credibility by his grandstanding and wilful disregard for the law that he allegedly wishes to see enforced.

He would have received far more sympathy if he'd given the bloke a clip and waited for his day in court to explain his actions.
But he just can't help himself and has to use every single opportunity, even his own daughters abuse, to further HIS agenda and increase HIS profile and image.

The man is a bell end of the highest order.

To finish I'd just like to say I feel really sorry for his daughter who it seems has had quite an awful and horrendous thing happen to her. Those closest to her her should be loving and protecting her not putting her in the public eye for everyone to scrutinise and comment on.

edit on 6/3/20 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Just to clear this..

He was the "only", reporter outside the courthouse that day taping..?

I seem to remember multiple media people and onlookers outside the proceedings that day.

Why was he the only person arrested..?

I think a lot of what you are saying is simply mirroring what the general media is basically telling you to say, by saturating the news with all the negative things.

Look, if it weren't for him highlighting the trafficking and Pedo rings and making a huge deal out of them, most of the world would still be oblivious to them..!!

Regardless of the type of person you believe him to be, he's been pivotal in bringing these gangs to light, because I don't recall too many other people stepping up before he did. And going by the amount supporter he seems to have, it's only a vocal minority of the western public that think like you do..

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Just to clear this..

I seem to remember multiple media people and onlookers outside the proceedings that day.

I think a lot of what you are saying is simply mirroring what the general media is basically telling you to say, by saturating the news with all the negative things.

Look, if it weren't for him highlighting the trafficking and Pedo rings and making a huge deal out of them, most of the world would still be oblivious to them..!!

Regardless of the type of person you believe him to be, he's been pivotal in bringing these gangs to light, because I don't recall too many other people stepping up before he did. And going by the amount supporter he seems to have, it's only a vocal minority of the western public that think like you do..

As has been covered in several threads ( not to mention the actual trials) what he did was significantly different from what actual reported ,who were following the reporting restrictions where doing.

'Tommy' has had the square root of bugger all to do with bringing these groups to light or justice. He was just self promoting at their trial.

Thankfully based on the recent Eurooean election results it's 'Tommy's' views that represent the vocal but very small minority.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Just to clear this..

As has been covered in several threads ( not to mention the actual trials) what he did was significantly different from what actual reported ,who were following the reporting restrictions where doing.

'Tommy' has had the square root of bugger all to do with bringing these groups to light or justice. He was just self promoting at their trial.

Thankfully based on the recent Eurooean election results it's 'Tommy's' views that represent the vocal but very small minority.

LOL Britain isn't a part of the EU any more, so much of the far left wing election results in Europe have very little bearing on anything that goes towards Tommiy's (or any right wing, conservative), views in the British Isles (or anywhere for that matter).

And those views are vastly not a minority in most western nations outside the EU, as "Election results every where else", have recently shown..!!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Which time are you talking about?

The first time when he filmed the defendants in the court room and made prejudicial comments about them? Or the the second time when a violated reporting restrictions placed by the judge and tried to film the defendants outside the court and made prejudicial comments about them?

Feel free to point me to other "reporters" that had similar coverage/violated the reporting restrictions.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Which time are you talking about?

The first time when he filmed the defendants in the court room and made prejudicial comments about them? Or the the second time when a violated reporting restrictions placed by the judge and tried to film the defendants outside the court and made prejudicial comments about them?

Feel free to point me to other "reporters" that had similar coverage/violated the reporting restrictions.

I'd be calling those POS kiddie fiddlers all sorts of names too if I had the opportunity to stand outside their hearing as they were going in. I personally don't think something is prejudicial if you are calling something for what it is. And most mainstream reports on the gangs I have seen (far and few between), have been completely played down to the point of almost seeming complicit with it.

Anyway, I'm sick of arguing about it, so I'm going to bed.. I'll just let history decide who ultimately wins the argument. The truth is always written by the winning side..lol

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Oh, btw, I'm still awaiting to read the racist things that Tommy himself, has said and the groups he's been publicly racist against..

Just sayin.

He is seen describing a taxi driver as a “little p**i who drives a car”

already shown on page 6

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The reports are few and far between because from November 2017 to October 2018 there were reporting restrictions in place under the 1981 Contempt of Court Act. The media were neutral in their reporting due to the fact that A.)under the law everyone is innocent until proven guilty and B.)they didn't want to potentially cause a mistrial.

Robinson even acted contrite after the second Contempt of Court charge claiming he didn't realize what kind of damage his reporting could cause to the case.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Key difference between Tommy and the actual journalists present is the journalists know the law and weren't broadcasting the footage (90% of court reporting coverage is for the offices own archives and is never broadcast). Tommy was broadcasting it directly onto social media and filming while technically on the courts grounds (5m rule) plus broke reporting restrictions by naming defendants (wasn't aware there were a series of linked trials and thought it was sentencing day despite court documents stating that was several months away) and also tried to prejudice the trial (his abuse outside the court was used in defence by one of the accused and nearly caused the whole collapse of the trial and paedos allowed to go free).

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Just to clear this..

LOL Britain isn't a part of the EU any more, so much of the far left wing election results in Europe have very little bearing on anything that goes towards Tommiy's (or any right wing, conservative), views in the British Isles (or anywhere for that matter).

And those views are vastly not a minority in most western nations outside the EU, as "Election results every where else", have recently shown..!!

Brexit isn't a right left issue ( as Freeborn is evidence of) and suggesting that 'Tommys' views are typical or representative of most conservatives is highly insulting to them.

Maybe check out Nigel Farages views on 'Tommy'.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Just to clear this..

Brexit isn't a right left issue ( as Freeborn is evidence of) and suggesting that 'Tommys' views are typical or representative of most conservatives is highly insulting to them.

Maybe check out Nigel Farages views on 'Tommy'.

I never said his views were representative of every conservatives views.

I said Tommy's "or any other conservatives", views.

Be they anything from extreme to center - right or some balance there being in-between.

I don't believe I am insulting anyone except the people who can't seem to grasp the meaning of whole paragraphs and jump to their own conclusions..

My point is that conservatism in general is finally starting to win in many places around the world (including Great Britain) and as I said further up, history will eventually decide who was wrong and who was right, as the losing side is quite often silenced..

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

There were a lot of people there.....filming outside the court and reporting on proceedings and events in accordance with English Law.

Because he was the only idiot trying to film the accused and he was the only one trying to film inside the court both of which are nor allowed in English Law and which he was informed about several times by legal representatives and advisors from many sources including those of the victims of the accused who specifically asked Yaxley-Lennon not to.
But of course he ignored every single one of them and went ahead with what he wanted regardless of the wishes of the victims!

I know you are talking absolute bollocks.
I am more than capable of making my own mind up and try to do so free from any pre-conceived ideas or viewpoint and certainly not in accordance with any political dogma, propaganda or PC dictates.

But apparently you know me better than what I do?

Again, absolute bollocks.
Many people were aware and campaigned long and hard to bring them into the public domain and to force the authorities to start prosecuting these pieces of #.
No-one denies the authorities turned a blind eye to these practices for far too long and there deserves to be a public accounting.

But its another case of SYL's grandstanding and grabbing headlines that prevents people and by extension MSM asking the questions that should be asked; Why do a disproportionate number of these grooming gangs come a specific section of our society and why did numerous authorities and bodies actively surpress and cover up these practices?

But instead we're here discussing that wanker!

And going by the amount supporter he seems to have, it's only a vocal minority of the western public that think like you do..

Far more don't support him than do.

No comment on this latest escapade and his shameless exploitation of his own daughter for his own reasons?

ETA

Just to clear this..

But you didn't.

edit on 6/3/20 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

My point is that conservatism in general is finally starting to win in many places around the world (including Great Britain)

Since 1951 (70 years) there has been a conservative governement in the UK for 46 years and labour for 24, go back even further and its still pretty much the same ratio, its fair to say we are generally a conservative nation, hell I even vote conservative and for Brexit, not sure what any of this has to do with TR though.

History Past Prime Ministers

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join