It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson Arrested Again

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

ok - hear is a very simple question :

what has stephen actually done in regards any of the following :

i) bring any alledged peasdophile to justice

ii) supply any evidence to the police or any other body

iii) investigate any allegations [ that were not already court cases ]

iv) make any contribution to any arrest // prosecution

v ) do anything to aid victims of sexual exploitation // trafficking

????????????????????????????????/

the 2 primary cases - tha stephen attempted to " report on " - were both on going - and ivestigations that led to them - were prompted by moslems contacting the police with suspicions on people they knew

all stephen did was prance around making self aggrandising videos - and attempting to pervert the course of justice

stephen is a cretin - get over it

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

The MSM didn't report his reaction to the Westminster pedophile scandal either.

Oh. Hang on. He had nothing to say about it.

Funny that.

For some strange reason, the police didn't detain the bloke who "molested" his child either, despite there being plenty of witnesses.

The bloke was drinking while he was supposed to be keeping an eye on his kids and picked a fight with some bloke. End of.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

When the shoe fits, only a sicko would support this clown. If you take offense to that them perhaps you should ask yourself why.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

When the shoe fits, only a sicko would support this clown. If you take offense to that them perhaps you should ask yourself why.

Well the show doesn't fit..

In any case, if you call me a sicko (or anyone), for supporting someone's opinion that child abuse is wrong and evil (regardless how much showboating the individual is doing, or what other ideologies they support), then that pretty much makes you look pretty bad mate, not me..!!

But I applaud you for trying to be so progressive and tolerant by recognizing other peoples points of view and intelligently using logic to persuade them of your side rather than skip straight to individually targeting and calling someone names.../sarcasmoff

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Grenade

He isn’t racist at all, Islam is not a race.

OK , so he's an Islamist ... Oh , errr.

I tend not to take the word of thugs , or their family.

If you support justice we'll see what the courts say when both sides of the story are known.

Is saying he is a racist because he does not like Islam kind of racist in itself, because you are basically saying everyone who's faith is Islam are all Asian?

So if i hate Christians, does that mean I am a racist?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Seems like you know exactly what happened?

Assuming you were there considering how confident you are.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Not sure but i think you actually agreed with me on something.

Tommy is a creep and certainly racial undertones to a lot of what he says but being anti-Islam is not a form of racism.

I'm not a fan of radical Islam myself but it's the ideology i stand against, not the followers or the colour of their skin.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Well seemingly the police are reviewing the case and have CCTV.

If the alleged perpetrator is charged and convicted that's exactly what he will have done.

Lennon speaking with DS Hancock regarding the case.

He's again probably too confrontational in dealing with the police but i think i would react the same in that situation.

(post by Breakthestreak removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

That’s London youth personified right there. The reason Tommy once again was involved is because most people would drive right by.

Not sure the underlying cause but in a lot of Areas the youth behave like this, plastic gangsters. 2 years ago I was walking back to building site I was working at minding my own business eating a sandwich and one black kid purposely slammed into me with his shoulder knocking my food to the floor. Upon confronting him another 3 appeared and had it not been for wearing a tool belt and being able to threaten them with a hammer in one hand and screwdriver in another I would have been in a world of trouble. Very upsetting to say the least. Nothing to do with the colour of their skin, however it seems a high proportion of black teenagers in London embrace this gangster culture they see on TV that’s been imported from the streets of America.

They even call police “feds”. Try explaining that fed is short for federal and the lights go out. That particular form on lexicon is my pet hate.

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join