It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson Arrested Again

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

I agree, distasteful to say the least and certainly has racist undertones.

Nothing criminal from what i can see tho.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

His daughters word. She makes the accusation, not Tommy.

His 8 year old daughter on a video posted by Him.

If true just makes him even more of a low life for putting it online

If he has has put her up to it, as seems a least highly plausible, well ATS standards prevent me from expressing what that makes him.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I agree, distasteful to say the least and certainly has racist undertones.

Nothing criminal from what i can see tho.

I didn't say it was criminal, just racist.

He has done plenty else that is criminal however.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Sorry but i fail to see the logic.

Go on holiday with kids and coach one of them to claim she was inappropriately touched just so he can punch an innocent Asian man in the face.

He must be more stupid than i thought.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Sorry but i fail to see the logic.

Go on holiday with kids and coach one of them to claim she was inappropriately touched just so he can punch an innocent Asian man in the face.

He must be more stupid than i thought.

Or every bit as obsessed with self promotion as claimed. You are also assuming his version and order of events is true.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

He was arrested and removed from the resort so the video of him with his daughter must have been before the assault?

Who knows, lets see what evidence materialises.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

He was arrested and removed from the resort so the video of him with his daughter must have been before the assault?

Who knows, lets see what evidence materialises.

Video has been removed but sounds a bit too convenient for Tommy.

Did he choose to record his daughter before assaulting someone or was it just coincidence he was filiming in a swimming pool?

Should point out almost all UK pools ban recording or photographs.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Indeed I realised after I wrote it, sorry about that, might have had a few ales and been a little brain dead.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

several poits :

stephens video " interview " with his daughter - utterly destroys any chance that her alledged atrtecker can be presecuted under english law

when dit it cocur [ teh interview ] ???????????

the " vide " - validates my last post on this farce

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It took about 3 years of education to let these people know that groping and raping is wrong.

3 years of education and 3 years of arrest.

Imagine importing a group of people into your country and have to tell them that raping and groping is wrong....

If I had time I would post the signs that they had to put up around German public pools

Very weird. Very disgusting..

And literally the left look the other way, nothing to see here....

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
"Racist thug fabricates story to justify racist thuggery" is the only story here.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Going back to the OP: one incident has said to have occurred, and the police point of view is that there is reason to arrest SYL in connection. Fair enough. If there are any aggravating circumstances this will be a subject of the investigation. For now there is no proof and little evidence. Time will tell, and we must therefore wait to see if there is any substance behind SYL's claims. Anything else is conjecture.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Are you one of these loonies we see walking around in camo gear sporting some kind of rifle on your shoulder.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

WOW.. Just WOW..!!

After reading this thread from start to finish, I am truly astounded..

I have totally underestimated the number of Left Wing, Trump hating, Tommy hating, pro communism, pro - "Love Is Love", pro-grooming gangs, pro-infanticide... all so ready to defend the molestation of a child and the complete destruction of anyone trying to defend children..

Seems the descent folks on ATS are slowly being outnumbered...
edit on 6-3-2020 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

Dude you can go worship racist idiots on 4chan, generally racist and violent thugs aren't reveered around here. Sicko..

You're solid defense for a convicted criminal is duly noted, as your kind of people.

Robinson's criminal record includes convictions for violence, financial and immigration frauds, drug possession and public order offences. He has been committed to prison for contempt of court.[30][31][32]He has served at least three separate terms of imprisonment: in 2005 for assault, in 2012 for using false travel documents to enter the United States, and in 2014 for mortgage fraud.[10][14][33] In May 2018, Robinson was committed to prison for 13 months for contempt of court after publishing a Facebook Livevideo of defendants entering a law court, contravening a court order that disallows reporting on such trials while proceedings are ongoing. He served part of his sentence at HM Prison Hull in Kingston upon Hull before being transferred to HM Prison Onley in Warwickshire. 

source
edit on 6-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

WOW.. Just WOW..!!

After reading this thread from start to finish, I am truly astounded..

I have totally underestimated the number of Left Wing, Trump hating, Tommy hating, pro communism, pro - "Love Is Love", pro-grooming gangs, pro-infanticide... all so ready to defend the molestation of a child and the complete destruction of anyone trying to defend children..

Seems the descent folks on ATS are slowly being outnumbered...

Lol! ATS is overwhelmingly republican and Trump loving. But keep playing the victim because people see through this overwhelmingly racist YouTube thug.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I don't give a toss if anyone is left wing, right wing or no #ing wing.
The reality is that Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a lying, self-promoting knobhead who will stoop to any depth in order to heighten his own public profile.

The reason he started using the name 'Tommy Robinson' was to deflect any negative attention to his lies and exaggerations to another man whose real name is actually Tommy Robinson.

He knowingly compromised two trials of grooming gangs despite repeatedly being told that the accused could walk free because of his actions.

Not satisfied with that he has now compromised any possible prosecution of a man who he believes sexually assaulted his own six year old daughter by filming her version of events and then broadcasting for everyone in the whole #ing world to see.
Hardly in his daughters best interests but its certainly got Yaxley-Lennon in the headlines again.

I'm not criticising him for hitting the guy - I know for a fact I would have done at least the same - but his subsequent behaviour is appalling.

The man is an absolute bell end.
He is not 'one of the good guys'.....he's a never has been joke.

Trying to hold him up as some sort of paragon of virtue, some anti-commie hero is quite frankly, pathetic.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

meanwhile - in the real world

centreparcs - is not as the OP source reportage claims " up market " - but it is full of mindless zeonophopic little cockwombles like stephen - who are too afraid for foreign holidays

it does however have 1st rate security and safeguarding - with a well trained and vigilant staff monitoring public areas

now stephens tail - has a few flaws - that need pointing out

where was this " 8 year old daughter " at the time of the alledged incident - and where was stephen and the rest of his family ??

as i have already noted - when was the " interview " with his daughter conducted ?

i cannot speak for other members - but of your assanine allegations .

only " stephen hating " - comes anywhere near my held poisition

and thats because he is a xenophobic religious bigot with a history of violence and dishonesty - whats not to hate ?

you are not " the decent folks " on ATS - you are one of the wankpuffins

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

WOW just WOW, how many assumptions have you just made there, so because people are doubting the veracity of TR, it then means they are left wing pro-grooming gangs, can you be more specific with your critical analysis and say who is pro-grooming gangs?

I think everyone in this thread regardless of their opinion of TR would appreciate knowing someone is pro-grooming gangs, or is it cool to use buzz words to try and oppose different opinions? just trying to understand your thinking, can you show your working out, you know like at school

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Bloodworth

Are you one of these loonies we see walking around in camo gear sporting some kind of rifle on your shoulder.

What gives you that idea?

I hope you weren't turned off by my post brining light to the increase in rapes and groping in coordination with importing people from the middle east and Africa?

They literally needed signs telling them ,.no groping...

Going to take a long time civilizing that bunch

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join