It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson Arrested Again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Also its possible to make a citizens arrest, I’ve done it before myself. Someone had stolen a car drunk and crashed into my fence then drove off. I got in the car, chased him down and pulled him out then pinned him to the pavement. A passing taxi driver called police and upon arrival I explained the situation. This was back in the 90’s so maybe things have changed but I kicked the living # out of that guy for “resisting” and still I received a commendation.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Try it with a pedo muslim and see what happens. The police will throw a party for the pedo and join in with drag queens reading story books to your toddlers.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well there you go.

Supporting pedos just to spite Tommy.

Sickening... smdh..

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Upper class, AND certain untouchable cult minorities who go ape # if they're ever shown up. The 'unoffendables'..

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

If the cctv footage exists then it would either exonerate the 'alleged' culprit or prove the accusation against him.

Wonder why then, there seems to be no footage, hmm?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Judge, jury and executioner? Should he have handed the guy flowers to entice him to remain there while the police were called and he tried to abscond?

Oh it's just yaxley-lennon, his family deserve everything they get har har har..

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Clows that regurgitate this nonsense really get my goat. Do you live here? Do you really know what hes up to? Do you know the charges he has on his sheet over the years? Most of the coverage he gets is from american white supremacists who dont even feckin live here

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Rational thought would go out of the window? Ha. Maybe in your case and maybe in others who have a weak grasp on rational thought in the first place> Me? I don't think I would let it go so easily. As for being a father? Is that a standard of an ability to have rational thought? Sure I am and a grandfather as well .Likewise I am a greatgrandfather to boot.

And as far as your belief about what is horrific, just what do you find so horrific about teaching an eight year old who is in a public place with many other people in proximity to turn on her assailant and yell at him all the while drawing everyone who is around them's attention to the man. Just what is so ''horrific'' about that?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TrustedTruth
All I know about this guy or his family is from this post and video so why would I laugh at his situation? And I do not believe that he should have given the guy flowers, that's a goofy extreme.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuxFer1917
Clows that regurgitate this nonsense really get my goat. Do you live here? Do you really know what hes up to? Do you know the charges he has on his sheet over the years? Most of the coverage he gets is from american white supremacists who dont even feckin live here

That's because vile racists twats are the kind of people they admire.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
'Tommy' is a proven liar and thug.

Maybe there was genuine provocation in this case but he has long lost any benefit of the doubt.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

So, the guy is automatically guilty 'cause some guy says so??

Huh...trial by mob, is it??

As someone just said, "Tommy Robinson" has no benefit of the doubt, given his past.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

So, the guy is automatically guilty 'cause some guy says so??

Huh...trial by mob, is it??

As someone just said, "Tommy Robinson" has no benefit of the doubt, given his past.

He has so many criminal charges including fraud, and assault at what point do you say enough is enough ?

How many chances should convicted criminals get in your opinion

edit on 4-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

You must be made of steel then, as any father would have an emotional response similar to Tommy in this situation.

As for the way you describe his daughter "running to daddy" playing the "victim". She is the bloody victim! The main priority of a father is to protect his children, she should depend on her father, as should all daughters. I personally would have handled it myself rather than run to security who have no powers of arrest or authority. In fact protecting your family trumps everything, including laws!

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

edit on 4-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I started being dubious about the reporting on him when i delved into the "violent clashes" in Oldham as i was there that day.

Seemingly it was all his fault and bricks / missiles thrown from both sides. The papers reported it that way. Then you read the names of those charged:

Haroon Hussain, 39, of Essex Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire.

Hadir Ali, 25, of Olivia Terrace, Lee Street, Oldham, Manchester.

Mubasher Khan, 25, of Worcester Street, Oldham, Manchester.

Atiq Urrehman, 25, Edilom Road, Crumpsall, Manchester.

Faraz Ahmed, 32, of Fredrick Street, Oldham, Manchester.

Majid Khan, 30, Worcester Street, Oldham, Manchester.

Salman Ahmed, 21, of Tamworth Street, Oldham, Manchester.

Mohammed Zeeshauan Khan, 21, of Cotton Mill Crescent, Oldham, Manchester.

Kamran Ali, 27, of Savoy Street, Oldham, Manchester.

Abdul Nazir, 27, of Hardy Street, Oldham, Manchester

Rahim Ahmed, 25, of Bankside Close, Oldham, Manchester

Amann Ul Haq, 19, of Frederick Street, Oldham, Manchester

Mikail Ahmed, 21, of Cummings Street, Oldham, Manchester.

Matthew Henry, 25, of Alder Road, Oldham, Manchester.

Duane Coleman, 33, of Huntley Way, Rochdale.

Luke Tucker, 19, of Napier Street, Oldham.

Dillan Simpson, 19

Jayden Mack, 18

edit on 4/3/20 by Grenade because: Added two extra names i found to appease ignorant ape.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

you realise - that the list [ incomplete for some " reason " ] falsifies the claim that :

british police dont arrest moslem criminals

congrats

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Are they even allowed to report on that in the U.K. if no one was arrested?

If no one is charged or arrested then it's restricted by UK libel laws as UK Courts and Broadcast Media operate under guilty until proven innocent in libel affairs. The restrictions on reporting of child victims only come into legal force once a criminal trial has started, though most outlets self censor due to ethics frameworks. Naming a child, giving info that allows someone to deduce the alleged victim is Tommy's child would be illegal.

They'd legally be able to write 'this comes amidst allegations a child was abused in the pool' but there's no solid evidence to back it up and the risk of causing harm to the child or printing details which may be used in the alleged abusers defence is too big until actual evidence such as CCTV or witness reports.

If the alleged claim did take place then can't blame him for giving the guy a hiding as any decent parent or guardian would do the same. However given his history of repeated lies and violent offences it's hard to believe him until CCTV emerges (very rare for a pool not to have CCTV for health and safety these days).
edit on 4-3-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Sure they do, i never said they didn't.

Grooming gangs and child sexual abuse, even then they arrest after dragging their heels.

It's more misrepresentation of the facts from the MSM.

In 2016 for example 15% of the prison population was Muslim. Muslims make up 5% of the UK population. Both of these percentages are growing year on year.

As for grooming gangs the only report i could find was on Group-based child sexual exploitation. Of the 58 cases in the study between 2005 - 2017 there was 264 convictions. 222 of these convictions were of Asian men!

edit on 4/3/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

If it's incomplete then please fill in the blanks.

That was the full list from my source.

Also, don't come in here and start your usual personal attacks on me please, i can already feel it coming.

Finally, what is a moslem?
edit on 4/3/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join